It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:20 am

Free Newsletter

sassi's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby oostevens » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:18 am

I never use to grow my nails, i was a biter, but now i can easily grow them :)

cept last night, i broke one :( so its uneven, a short nail in the middle of long ones ha ha and yeah i like them naturalike :) or dark browny red hehe go punk/rock!

i dont like my feet, so a um pedicure? would be weird for me :p
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby milkyway » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:19 pm

Hey Sassi - it's great to back :) Well done on your continued progress. See you round, bella!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby sassi » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:44 am

0.4kg gain this week :evil:

i'm really disappointed - obviously!

i am going to weigh myself again before next friday because it might be fluid - because even if i've gone over my 1500 calories, i haven't gone over what my maintenance calories should be for my current weight (this is all before exercise). but then again, maybe i'm just making excuses for myself.

but i do need to have a mini-blitz (shelbel-style!) until wednesday next week (big dinner/ball to go to)

:arrow: i will eat 1500 calories or less each day
:arrow: exercise for at least 1 hour on 4 of the 5 days
:arrow: i will limit myself to one coffee per day
:arrow: no more than one can of soft drink per day

anything else anyone can think of as part of my mini-get-sass-back-on-track blitz? :D
sassi

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:45 am

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!

stay confident sassi im sure that this 400 gram gain will pass. you have set some great goals for this week. its all trial and error. calorie counting can be tricky stuff sometimes! keep at it, you can do it!
kate_turner2000

Postby oostevens » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:35 am

aww dont be sad I weighed myself this morning and I gained 300g ha ha so I have also gone up :(

I am hoping its cos of the bad weekends is had, and me being sick and not working out much as well as ttom.

it will be fine :P

your lil list sounds awesomely achievable, by you :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby HappyBella55 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:34 am

:( :( :( don't be disheartened Sassi

Your action plan sounds kick ass. You can do it :!:
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby lng86 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:38 am

Don't be too upset. You've done so well...

Great goals that you have set.

I don't know what sort of inspiration works for you... BUT -

There are 7kgs (exactly) separating you and I... And I'm up for the challenge! So start moving that small behind!!!

You'll do great, Sass. Have faith!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby local mike » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:46 am

Stick with it tiger, be persistent yo!
I has a jogblog!
When you open a can of whoop-ass, Chuck Norris jumps out.
local mike

Postby shelbel » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:36 pm

Hey Sassi, i say good luck for the mini-get-sass-back-on-track-blitz!!

You can do it!! I know you can, it wont be easy, but i think you'll get the results you want. And remember if your riding a exercise bike for an hour, put a cushion under your butt!! LOL

P.S Who the heck is Micheal Knights??? LOL
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby sassi » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:37 am

thanks everyone for the kind & motivational comments!

i weighed myself again this morning & i'm back to 91.4kg. now i just need to avoid drinking tooooo much at a black tie dinner i'm going to on wed night & i might even lose a little more for weigh in on friday!

i haven't really stuck to my mini-blitz plan either. as soon as i make statements like those i just want to rebel against them. my brain plays such weird tricks on me :oops:

i think i need to go back to my positive thinking & tell myself that i will lose more weight this week.

shel - i know! i was devastated but i'm sure i'll come round by the start of next season!!
sassi

Postby lng86 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:43 am

You'll do great for your weigh-in. You always do!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby lng86 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:41 pm

Sassi, how is everything going for you?

I miss reading your posts!
lng86

Postby milkyway » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:16 am

How was the black tie dinner?
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby HappyBella55 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:24 am

shelbel wrote: mini-get-sass-back-on-track-blitz!!

Hey Sassi, I love what shel wrote ^. Definitely think of it this way instead of the whole picture.

This is what is helping me. The thought of losing 16+kgs just overwhelmed me to much and I was constantly thinking 'oh no that's a huge amount of weight I'm never going to get to it'. So now I've broken my ultimate goal into little mini goals - trust me its less scary this way.

Hope you had a great time at the Black Tie event hun.

Have a good week *hugs*
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby sassi » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:50 pm

hi girls :)

sorry - have been in a weird place in the last week. work has been super busy & stressful, i've been grumpy-pms sass and i've been sabotaging my weight loss efforts again!

the black tie dinner was awesome. well, once we got there - not when i put my dress on and decided that i was the ugliest, fattest person EVER! which is weird cos when i last wore the dress, i felt great. in the end i told myself to suck it up, princess and wore a little jacket to stop me feeling so self-conscious about my hideous back fat :lol: a few glasses of champers & a couple of cocktails also helped! in the end we had a great night and we crawled home at 5am (i took thurs as an rdo). i am determined though that i will not have a repeat performance for the next big 'event' which is a wedding at the start of march.

i decided to lay off myself a bit because every time i tried to make myself new goals to help me reach the under 90kg goal by 12 oct, i'd do something to disrupt my efforts (like kfc on thurs!).
i went down from the 91.8 back to 91.4 early in the week and then i didn't weigh in on friday as normal. i might jump on the scales on tuesday just to see where i'm at.

it's just over a week till our holiday and i know i have lots to get done at work this week before i have the 6 weeks off. i also know that i often fall victim to the getting sick as soon as you stop & relax so this week is going to be all about keeping myself as healthy as possible and making sure i give my immune system as much of a boost as possible.

i know as well that we are going to walk & walk while we're away (we're going to europe & we're both happy to walk our way around all the cities we're going to visit) so that will definitely keep my fitness levels up and help work off the food.

oops, i've gone and written a completely mammoth post here - thanks for reading if you've got this far :lol:
sassi

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress