It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:31 am

Free Newsletter

sassi's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby lng86 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:03 pm

Sounds like you have everything under control. Great work for setting achievable goals!

By the sounds of things, you had a blast at the Black Tie event. Yay!

Keep up the great work. And I'll miss you whilst you're away... But I hope you have the best time ever!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby milkyway » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:58 pm

Good to see you back again and thanks for the update on the black tie ball :) 5am is a really good effort!

You and me seem to be in a similar place at the moment. Hang in there chickie and progress will be made. Having goals is better than not having goals as it gives you something to work towards. If you don't reach your goal on a particular date, it really doesn't matter, cos at least you're working towards something, and that's much better than most people out there.

And I reckon you woulda looked fab in your LBD at the ball :P
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby shelbel » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:20 am

Isnt it weird how one day you can put something like a dress on and feel great/hot, then the next day feel like crap! What is with that anyway!!

Nothing like champers to boost the ego though! And i'll bet your man thought you looked pretty damn hot in you dress though!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby HappyBella55 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:12 am

awww *hugs*. It sucks big time when you are stuck in a bit of a down moment. That is the toughest hurdle to get out of, I've been there and I'm sure throughout my weigh loss journey I will be in there again. The main thing Sassi is that you still have that goal in sight and haven't written all your hard work off.

With all that walking you'll be doing on your holiday you'll be sure to burn off all the yummy food you consume. Do not deny yourself all the delectable foods on offer, as its a once in a lifetime sort of thing :D and its another way of experiencing a particular countries culture.

By the way you are such a lucky duck (and I'm so jealous :P ).

Have a fab time Sassi :D .
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby sassi » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:23 am

thanks again girls :)

i'm sitting here at work with a pile of things to get done & major motivational issues :lol: you'd think i could focus for 5 days!!

san - we only got home at 5 because the bar shut, goodness knows when it would have been otherwise :lol:

shel - the champers worked wonders! and he did. he's so biased!!

lauren - i'm gonna miss everyone on here while i'm away too! it'll be weird not being on here for 5 weeks!

bella - you're so right! it's just a bit of a rollercoaster & last week was one of those downtimes. thank you for reminding me that it does get better again :)
sassi

Postby HappyBella55 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:28 am

No worries Sassi, that's what we are here for. To support each other on the bumpy journey that is weight loss.
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby oostevens » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:31 pm

where are u goin?
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby sassi » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:32 am

we're going to europe: london, moscow, amsterdam, prague, salzburg, zurich, rome & paris. we're having a 2 night stopover in HK on the way & 1 night in singapore on the way back. all up we're away for 5 weeks and i have 6 weeks off work...yipppppeeeee! it's a mix of places i've been before & are faves & new ones as well, so i can't wait!

weighed myself this morning - i've lost a measly .2kg (my body seems to love those .2 losses :lol: ) so now i'm 91.2.

i'm actually kinda relaxed about it all though this week. i won't have the pressure of weighing myself for 5 weeks (because i only record my weight using the same scales) but i feel reasonably confident that i will maintain or maybe even lose a little while we're away.
sassi

Postby Ally » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:10 am

Wow sassi you are sure going to busy visiting all those places!! Enjoy your well deserved break!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby HappyBella55 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:55 am

Wow it will be a whirlwind tour won't it. You and the boy will be so busy sight seeing and walking everywhere that I am sure you will lose some. My sister and her boy have just moved to London. She's sent me video clips of the touristy thing they have done. I can't wait till I'm over there next year for a holiday :D

Good on you for the loss Sassi :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

HappyBella55

Postby sassi » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:15 pm

it is a bit of a whirlwind tour!

i'm so excited because i lived in the uk for 4 years but haven't been back since i moved back to melb almost 4 years ago :D
sassi

Postby matchbox » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:17 pm

hey sassi, wow that sounds fantastic!! have an awesome time :)

and also, congrats on the loss :) 0.2 is better than none :wink:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:52 pm

wow so close to the trip and so close to being in the 80's sassi. keep the good work up!
kate_turner2000

Postby sassi » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:19 pm

thx lexi :)

i know kate - it's come round so fast! damn those 80's - i shake my fist at them! or maybe at myself :lol:

i dunno where to have my progress thread now - here or in the CC forum :?
sassi

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:23 pm

hey sassi where ever you feel more comfortable :) regardless im sure people are going to continue reading your progress no matter where you post it. :)
kate_turner2000

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress