It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:20 am

Free Newsletter

sassi's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby lng86 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:09 pm

Hi Sassi,

I hope you are having a fabulous time away!

Enjoy yourself!

Love,
Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby HappyBella55 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:00 pm

Enjoy your trip hun. You'll have a ball :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby lng86 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:23 am

I'm starting to really miss you!!!

I hope you are having a fantastic time! Remember to take lots of photos!!!

Enjoy yourself!

Xx.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby milkyway » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:26 pm

I was thinking about you yesterday too. Hope you're having fun!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby sassi » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:08 am

thanks for the messages!

i had an absolutely fantastic time. got back on tuesday - i'm ready to go away again now, lol.

i'm not sure where to start! i haven't weighed myself yet. i ate whatever i felt like but we also did lots of walking. our biggest walking day was one of our days in rome where we've worked out we walked just over 20km!

i was going to weigh in this morning but without thinking ate breakfast & i always weigh pre-eating. i'm actually not that stressed about it though - i feel far more relaxed about my weight etc. i think that i was feeling very restricted by all the calorie-counting before i went away and when i was away i felt so free!

i think i need a new plan of attack :lol:
sassi

Postby lng86 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:17 am

That's so wonderful!

I'm glad you had a fantastic time.

Tell us all about it in detail when you get the chance.

Xx.
lng86

Postby Mandie » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:21 am

welcome back! sounds like you had a great time :)
Mandie

Postby shelbel » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:07 pm

Oh Sassi i missed you!!!! :cry:

I really think you need to write a bit more about you trip and include some pics when you get time, you cant be away for 5 weeks and not give us more details then that!!! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby milkyway » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:49 pm

Welcome back sassi - can't wait to hear about your trip :)
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby sassi » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:40 am

i'm so slack - have been meaning to write in here for days :oops:

sooooo....we were away for 5 weeks exactly. we went to lots of places:

hong kong (2 nights)
london (1 night)
moscow (3 nights)
london (5 nights)
amsterdam (3 nights)
prague (4 nights)
salzburg (1 nights)
zurich (3 nights)
rome (4 nights)
paris (4 nights)
singapore (1 night)

my favourite place was rome. everyone was friendly & the sites are absolutely amazing! i'd never been to italy before so it was extra exciting. there were just so many things to see, that's how we ended up walking 20km one day!

we got a train from prague to salzburg, then salz to zurich & then from zurich to rome. we just bought train tickets for the next leg when we arrived somewhere (too easy!). the prague to salzbug trip was in the evening, so i dunno what the scenery was like but the other two trips were amazing! lots of mountains, green fields etc. they were longish trips (one was 6 hours & the other was about 9 all up) but they were great ways to feel like you were still doing something on a 'travelling day'.

we probably stayed too long in london - we've both been before & have done the touristy things. we caught up with some friends, but we really should have gone up to scotland - that's where i lived for 4 years - and seen a few people and then grabbed a car and driven around a bit. hindsight is a wonderful thing! but london was still fun & very easy after a few days in moscow!! next time we go we can do it!

moscow was great - the biggest culture shock of my life so far i think! i've done a little bit of travel but not really to anywhere that's vastly different. it was tough at first but by the time we left, we wished we had more time there!

we went to ocean park in hong kong on the way to europe (kinda like a seaworld i guess) & then on one of our last days we went to disneyland in paris. we felt like little kids but they were two of the best days!

i ate absolutely anything and everything i wanted, but didn't really overeat. i weighed myself last week and i was 92.4, then a couple of days later i was 91.4. i'm going to do a proper weigh in this friday and take it from there. if i can be 91.x i'll be happy(ish). i'm surprised i put on with all the walking we did, but i think travelling in general (esp long haul flights) messes with your body a bit! it's also totm. it means i'll have to revise my 1st jan target, but i'm not sure to what yet & i still haven't worked out exactly what my plan of attack is. i think it's going to be more exercise-based rather than eating though because being so active on holiday made me feel so good!

as for photos - we have so many!! i think i'll probably just put them on my facebook though!

if anyone has read this far - thank you for listening to my rambling! now it's off to work - after 6 weeks off, it was hard to go back this week! :lol:
sassi

Postby Mandie » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:22 am

i can imagine it would be tough to get back to work after a holiday like that! sounds like you had an amazing time :)

I love Rome too, I love that you can be somewhere and just glance around and see some random site that's been there for 1000s of years! Walking around the coliseum was so cool :)
Mandie

Postby shelbel » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:31 am

Wow, wow, wow, what a trip, im so jealous and cant wait to go travelling again!

I know what you mean about going back to work after lots of time off, i had to drag myself to work after our 2 month trip, it really makes you want to retire and travel forever! LOL :roll:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby sassi » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:38 am

i could face working part time...if i HAD to. just need to work out how to minimise my bills so i can afford to do it!! :lol:
sassi

Postby milkyway » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:04 pm

Sounds like an awesome trip. I am green with envy. I'd love love love to go to Russia and Italy. Amazing stuff. I've not been to europe yet.

I hope you get back into the swing of things. I was back into it the day I arrived home so it was like "Holiday? What holiday?"
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby chubbywife79 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:27 pm

Hi Sassi welcome back, glad to hear you enjoyed your trip. Are we gonna see some pics?
chubbywife79

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress