It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Grugs Body Blog

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Grugs Body Blog

Postby grugwashere » Thu May 24, 2007 4:09 pm

24/05/2007

Hello and welcome to my new Progress Bloggy thing... i just love the word BLOG! lol

I'm not really dieting as i am cutting down on my junky food and the ammount that i eat. I have gotten into the habit of having to leave something on my plate... sometimes if im lucky its half a plate full.

a typical day for me a few weeks ago would have consisted of:

Maccas Breaky... usually two hash browns and a muffin or A sweet muffin and coffee from Gloria Jeans

Maccas, subway or veges and meat or noodles for lunch... usually maccas as its cheaper and faster...

during the day: chips, chocolate, soft drink... whatever i could get my hands on... i would just stuff myself all day.

dinner: whatever i was served.. and it was quite often take away...

some days i would eat take away 3 times.

after dinner i usually had some un healthy snack like ice cream, chips or chocolate.

Today i have had:

Bacon and egg ina sandwich
tin of baked beans on a slice of toast
slice of toast vegemite.. no marg
and a fun size milky bar...

pretty different compared to what i used to have during the day...

im not sure what dinner will be.. im not so much in control of that.. but whatever i have it will be a much smaller portion than I used to have...

might go for a walk or do a watp dvd i have....

Sorry i know my writing is abit all over the place... hehehe
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu May 24, 2007 4:47 pm

hey jo

as long as you understand it then thats all that matters :) try and have lots of healthy snacks on hand for when that sweet craving comes along like diet jelly or low fat ice cream or yogurt. ive recently discovered cup a soups. theyre cheap as and make you all warm and fuzzy inside in this cooler weather.

keep smiling you are doing well today
kate_turner2000

Postby grugwashere » Fri May 25, 2007 12:13 pm

dinner wasssss a buffet of lots of foods... i had a handful of hot chips some fish some veges a rice ball and a bit of a lamb rack.. but i was so stuffed i couldnt have desert which is good...
i ate significantly less than i would have eaten in the past which is fabulous.

today is friday and it is my junk day.. so i think i might get something from McDonalds for lunch... or maybe i will have baked beans on toast again... who knows.

i am taking a very relaxed view on weight loss at the moment... just eating less food and less junk than i used to... i will go hard core again soon... but i have found whenever i get really serious about weightloss i tend to mess up very quickly. I have also noticed that i tend to feel very guilty about what i eat( even if it is healthy)... so at the moment this is working for me..

i am planning on going to the gym soon, me and my cousin are going to be gym buddies!

grugwashere

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri May 25, 2007 12:30 pm

hey !! glad you found a gym buddy - keep its interesting for you :) sometimes its good to be relaxed about weightloss. sometimes it takes over our lives and can make us very depressed and tired! play it by ear and do what you feel most comfortable doing :)
kate_turner2000

Postby grugwashere » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:47 pm

Howdy,

Well i have lost another Kilo.. i went to the doctor on the weekend.. and he is a little concerned with the weightloss, he gave me a blood test looking for kidney function, liver function, diabetes and thyroid.

so in total i ahve lost 8 Kilos.

grugwashere

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:45 pm

let us know how it goes jo, glad to hear all is well with the weightloss :)
kate_turner2000

Postby grugwashere » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:53 pm

18/06/2007

Hello all,
Tonight is weigh night.. im really really worried to weigh myself in case i have put on weight... ive been eating a bit more lately and worse... so im really worried... i also feel fatter today lol.. despite my skirt falling down.. maybe its just the clothes im wearing *nods entusiastically with hope*..

I will post once i get home.. wish me luck please i am going to need it for my massive gain :(

grugwashere

Postby sassi » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:01 pm

good luck mate! i have my fingers crossed for you!
sassi

Postby grugwashere » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:25 pm

Thanks Sassi, hopefully i am worrying for nothing

grugwashere

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:36 pm

you'll be right jo, make sure you let us know how things go :)
kate_turner2000

Postby grugwashere » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:00 pm

Yipeeeee no gain and a loss!!!! i lost another kilo.. this is great... one more to go and i will have reached my first goal..

but theres one problem :(.... my party frock doesnt fit me well anymore... its hanging off me :( i was going to wear it to my party on saturday and i cant afford a new dress. I was thinking i would sew some straps on it (its strapless so its falling down) and wear a tight belt around the waist hmmm i think its a plan

grugwashere

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:51 pm

gotta learn to adapt these things whilst you lose weight jo :) let us know how it goes
kate_turner2000

Postby grugwashere » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:58 pm

ughh i just ate chilli con carne and rice... it had cheese on it.. so not healthy lol.. and it came with corn chips.. but thatnk god i didnt eat it all i am absolutely stuffed! good hearty lunch for a freezing day

grugwashere

Postby milkyway » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:43 pm

Well done Jo! That's a great loss - you've done such a fantastic job :)

I'm sure with a bit of creative thought, you'll look stunning at your party on Saturday night. We want pics :P
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby grugwashere » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:13 pm

i will have to see if i can take some nice ones before the party... i might do some before and after shots.. But i must warn you... my birthday dinner is veryyyy un healthy.. its at The Rhengold Cellar in Geelong.... best place on earth- they roast a whole pig and they have the best beef i have ever tasted, their soups and veges and deserts its all amazing.. plus im having a strawberry cheesecake for my birhtday cake...then on my actual birthday im going out for Indian HAHA very unhealthy birthday indeedy!

oh well now that im legal i will have to do l ots of clubbing and dance the night away and burn off all my yummy birthday food.

grugwashere

Next

Return to Personal Progress