It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:21 pm

Free Newsletter

Luna - Progress from 1st June

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Luna - Progress from 1st June

Postby Luna » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:57 pm

I've been dieting for around 8 months now and have managed to lose almost 10kgs so far. I have to admit that I've been really slack in the last couple of months though and the weight is slowly starting to creep back on again. I'm not eating the right foods and I'm not exercising as much as I should be.

HOWEVER, I have decided that today is the day where it's all going to change and I've decided to embark on a twelve week challenge which will hopefully get me down to my goal weight and improve my fitness level. It's the start of winter and come swimming season again in September I plan on being able to get to the pool or beach without having to cover up as much as possible.

I found a 12 week challenge on the website, which has given me a rough idea of what to do. I've done all the measurements and whatnot and I've made a plan of my diet and fitness goals that I hope to achieve. I also took some photos for the before and after aspect (in my underwear, don't worry I won't be sharing them :oops: ).

Diet-wise I was doing Weight Watchers, which did help me, although I've been really slack on it for about the last 6 weeks. Today I start tracking again, with the emphasis on low fat, fresh and healthy.

I have a walking buddy and in addition to our daily walk I am going to add some toning exercises to deal with all the yucky flabby bits.

So that's about it for today. I am determined and looking forward to seeing some progress. :D

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:32 pm

hey luna you sound really motivated :) sounds like you have made some great moves to get your weightloss going once again and you should be proud of how well you are doing with your weightloss. it wont happen over night and its not easy but it can be done :) looking forward to hearing how you go with the 12 week challenge :)

Postby madeline » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:03 pm

Wow 10kgs... that's so great luna! Also sounds like you're definitely doing it the right way.

*hugs* and best of luck in your weight loss journey.

"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)

Return to Personal Progress