It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:56 am

Free Newsletter

Milo's weight loss journal

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Milo's weight loss journal

Postby milo » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:25 pm

I had decided to start fresh today and get back on the wagon but I got my mole taken off today so I am feeling alittle sorry for myself. So I think my mind set will be more positve tommorrow when I am feeling abit better.

I have been thinking about doing weight watchers at home again but I know how much it annoys me living by numbers. But the thing is I have tried on varies occasions to eat healthy but it only last for a few days before I binge again. So I still have to figure out what I am going to do. I am leaning towards eating healthy and just being strong..... !!!!!! I CAN DO IT.....

One thing which is great for me is I cant drink milo anymore and that was defintly my problem before. I actually threw up the other night coz I drank so much of it, so now I cant even look at it lol... I am so greatful for that :lol:

I have set myself some new goals which I will update every few weeks to see how I am going. They are:

:arrow: to excerise at least 5 times a week for at least 30 min doing the following
- waking the dog at a fast pace
- a circut in the garadge
- buy a netball and go down to the local court and play with my hubby or friend
- do a excerise dvd
- riding the excerise bike
AND ON TOP OF THAT do 50 sit ups, 2x 50 squats and 50 bum excerises "most" nights

:arrow: drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day and stop drinking so much soft drink

:arrow: snack on fruit every day

:arrow: always have a good amount of lunch so I do not over eat at dinner

:arrow: and I am going to have 3 snacks a week and 1 take out.

Its important I recored all this so I am starting a new diary with my food, water and excerise intake plua how i felt that day

WISH ME LUCK !!!!!
Mel :)

WEEK 1 - 86.5 kg
WEEK 2 - 84.9kg
milo

Postby milkyway » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:40 pm

Good luck Mel - fresh journal, fresh start. You can do it! :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:44 pm

best wishes mel, you have amde some great decisions there and we are here to support you mate. we wont judge you. i like the netball idea. i keep forgetting to pick up a footy at kmart to take to the oval. will have to remember to do that. looking forward to hearing more about your progress. keep your chin up mel :)
kate_turner2000

Postby milo » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:29 pm

17/6/07 ~ Sunday

I did realy well today. I woke up ina positive mood about not only food but life in general. I have felt really down lately about a few things but its slowly getting better.

I had 3 smokes and now I have no more. I need to stay strong and not go out and buy any. Tonight me and hubby had bit of a fight, ok a full screaming match but we got over it as soon as it happened lol. I dont know if it was me who started it, but I dont think I am craving one yet. Its going to be tommorrow morning when I wake up thats going to be hard..
But I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT. I am going to buy some sugar free lollies and suck on them when I want one and drink lots of water (thanks for all your suggestions).

Plus, I cant believe I actually got off my butt and excerised. I felt bad for not taking the dog for a walk though but feeling bad wasnt enough encouragment lol

This is how I went today

breakfast: muffin with vegimite and a cup of tea

lunch: stir fry

afternoon tea: 3 saladas, 2 with low fat cheese

dinner: ham and salad leb bread wrap

drinks: 1 glass off coke (which we normally dont have on the house)
2 cups of tea

Water: 1.5 liters

excerise: 25 minutes of hotpants dvd and 50 crunches

WEEK 1 - 86.5 kg
WEEK 2 - 84.9kg
milo

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:02 pm

sorry to hear about the fight you and hubby had mel. we all have our disagreements sometimes if that makes you feel any better!! hope all is good now :)

keep smiling :)
kate_turner2000

Postby milo » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:58 pm

18/6/07

Today i didnt feel like I did all that great plus we are having our take away tonight instead of Friday night because we just feel like it lol. Not that I should laugh but at least it isnt near my weigh in day.

Everything is sorted out at work and I had a chat to my boss so I am alot less stress and I DIDNT HAVE A SMOKE AT ALL TODAY. I feel like i am going abit loppy but hey better that than cancer.

This is how I went today

breakfast- small amount of musli

morning tea- 2 pieces of raison toast

lunch- salad and chicken stir fry

afternoon tea- nothing

dinner- take away hamburger and chips

drinks-dirt ginger beer, ornage juice and 2 teas
water- 2 liters

exceirse- 20 min areobics and 50 crunches. I also worked by myslef today so was running and packing up after kids all day

How do you think I went?

WEEK 1 - 86.5 kg
WEEK 2 - 84.9kg
milo

Postby lng86 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:15 pm

Good work!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:25 pm

great mel! i hope you enjoyed your treat dinner :) and well done for not having a cancer stick :)
kate_turner2000

Postby milo » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:14 pm

8/7/07

I am back. Been out of action and not worrying about my diet for a few weeks. I fell out of the bath and sprained my ancle and my knee, thats finally ok and then when I was about to get into it again I came down with a killer flu. I felt so sick and had the whole week of work. So I am not to popular in that place but thats the least of my worries at the moment. Some one in our family is really sick and they dont have long to go :oops: So I will be up and down the next few months.

I have woken up in a posiitive mood towards weight loss. Even though I am still not quiet well enough to walk the dog I am going to go for extra walks when I am well enough which should be during the week. My poor dog must hate me right now.

I will write later tonight how I went with the food situation today.

WEEK 1 - 86.5 kg
WEEK 2 - 84.9kg
milo

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:53 pm

hey mel dont worry if people hate you or not right now, you main focus is getting better. iam sorry to hear about your relative. its a tough time to go through i know, but keep your chin up and feel better health wise soon :)
great to see you back
kate_turner2000

Postby milo » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:39 pm

Thanks Kate, I jumped on the scales this morning and I was 85kg again. So I am back to where I started in the first place 2 years ago.

Its been hard because my hubby has spent most nights at the hospital so he just brings back some take away plus the girls at work have brought take away every day so I have been doing the same.

I took the dog for a walk today in the city. It was great.. It was only for around 25 min but thats better then nothing and thats what I have been doing for the past few months. I am going to do sit ups and crunches later :D

I am really down on myself for getting up this high again. I have thought about going back to ww but I hated it, so not sure if I will.
I got to lose at least 6 kilos so I back into my 70's before September for a friends wedding.

Wish me luck AGAIN (after this there is no fresh starts as well)

WEEK 1 - 86.5 kg
WEEK 2 - 84.9kg
milo

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:41 pm

hey mel, you will lose the weight again you just need to find something to really motivate you. is there something you can buy yourself as a reward for getting back in the 70's? i know its hard when other people turn up with take away etc, sometimes its just easier to eat it as well. its also harder in winter too i think because at the moment i am finding fruits and salads quite unappealing because its just cold. im glad you have come back though.
kate_turner2000

Postby milo » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:51 pm

Thanks Kate, I apprecaite you writing back to all my posts :D I can really do it this time. And today I havnt had any smokes either. ITs been extremely hard though :oops:

WEEK 1 - 86.5 kg
WEEK 2 - 84.9kg
milo

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:57 pm

hey mel i dont know what its like to give up the smokies because i dont smoke but from ive heard from other people it is really hard so to go nearly a day without a smoke you must be doing really well. do you have anything you can suck on like mints or extra drops?
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:09 pm

Hi Mel - congrats on giving up the ciggies :D You are a star! If you can do that, you can do ANYTHING... seriously! You'll be back in the 70s before you know it and looking stunning at that wedding in Sept :D
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Next

Return to Personal Progress