It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Donk's back

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Donk's back

Postby Donk » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:31 pm

Hey all, sorry I have been a bit busy lately and haven't had a chance to get on here and post. Thanks to Ally, I'll be hopefully posting around here a bit more.

Anyways, as you all know I was very close to my goal of 80kgs a month or so ago. On one of my weekly weigh-ins I think I was 300gms off my goal, that Sunday from what I recall I reached my goal of 80kgs, since then I have just been continuing on with my healthy eating and exercise (yes, I'm frozen by the time I get into work :? ) and my weight is just hovering between the 80-82kgs, so I guess I'm at the right weight and hope to just keep stable at this size.

I'm feeling great and last week sent off my entry into Slimming and Health Magazine, worth a shot I say.

Thanks to everyone on here for their support, now I can't wait to see my brother when he comes back from overseas! :D

Postby milkyway » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:17 pm

Hey Donk - welcome back and CONGRATS on reaching your goal. You should feel so proud of yourself. How fabulous will it be when your brother sees you again?

And good on you for getting those pics off to Slimming and Health mag. Good luck - I hope you get in. You'll have to post another pic for us :P
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg

Postby Ally » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:34 am

Hey Donk welcome back!!! I have missed the guys presence on the forum!!!

Congrats on being at your have certainly come a long way and it is a marvelous achievement!!

Best of luck with the SOTY entry!! I will have to keep an eye on the mag (I get it every month!!) to look out for you!! :D :D

Postby talia11 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:44 pm

Awesome Donk and congrats!! Can't wait to see some more pics!!
Carmen - Weight Watchers -Goal 72kg

Postby tinker » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:24 pm

Woooo hoooo....CONGRATS Donk! You must feel fantastic (and look fantastic :D )!

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:05 am

Hey Donk congratulations mate on reaching goal. You must be so proud of yourself. Slimmer better grab your story because you will be such an inspiration to so many people out there, especially the blokes as they will be able to relate more to your success.

Let us know if when you'll be appearing on the mag.

I bet your brother will have a shock of a lifetime when he sees you now.

All the best.

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs

Return to Personal Progress