It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:59 pm

Free Newsletter

Jeshka's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:41 pm

hey jess

yep grand final next week- exciting times!!!

sewing your own clothes sounds greaT! my mum is a sewer and she does little dresses for heidi. id love her to make me some clothes but i am just being pretty lazy with buying patterns and material and stuff.

you are right the weather sucks on the coast at the moment. on wednesday it was so hot! i got sunburnt mowing the lawns! lol. but since then it is has been jumper weather :P

best wishes for finding a sport to do around town. check up the yellow pages, theres a few dance schools in wyong i think. i am interested in doing dance again- particularly tap dance but i am too scared to go on my own!
kate_turner2000

Postby jeshka » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:56 pm

yeah there's not much around The Entrance so i will have to start checking other areas like Wyong and such. hopefully i find something - in the meantime i will just dance around the house haha. my mum used to make little toddler outfits and sell them at the markets, some of them were so adorable. i'm not that great at sewing but i know enough to follow a pattern to make something or take up a pair of pants or something! i'm really excited about doing this, it will give me a hobby aswell - now that i have all this free time, i find myself wandering around the house, bored, and usually i'll fill that time with food - not good! so this should distract me from that :D

oh i know, the weather is crap. it was 29 on the friday before last, and then 15 degrees yesterday... stupid!! i hate it! haha
jeshka

Previous

Return to Personal Progress