It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:24 am

Free Newsletter

Lizzie's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Week 10

Postby Lizzie » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:39 pm

No change this week. I am trying not to be disappointed but really I am. I have been ravenous the last two days and not sure why. I kept trying to check that I was really hungry and it wasn't old habits kicking in. I have been pretty good with the exercise but I think I really need to step it up a bit. On top of my walking I will introduce swimming twice a week - starting this week. I might also get some hand weights to take walking with me. Hopefully I will see a loss next week!
Lizzie

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtExczz/]
[/url]
Lizzie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:53 am

omg lizzie i could eat anything in sight at the moment. its ttotm for me though and it always seems to happen, ive just been trying not to think of food and focus on other things. :roll: im sure your body will catch up with you next week and you will have a loss :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Lizzie » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:17 pm

Thanks Kate I hope so!
Lizzie

[/url]
Lizzie

Week 11

Postby Lizzie » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:42 am

A loss of 800g this week :D

I only managed to squeeze in one swim but kept up the walking. I have really slacked off with my food diary and think I need to get back to it but exercise takes priority over computer time...So here I am at 6am catching up on everyone's progress before the hoards wake up. I have to keep focusing on the small steps because I see the enormous task ahead and I am having doubts that I will ever be able to reach a healthy weight. Even my goal at 80kg is still classified as being overweight ...I just can't picture myself being below that but maybe it will change when I get down that side of 100. I have such a long way to go. So I need to focus - weigh in on the 5th October my goal is to be 120kg. This means I will have officially lost 10% of my body weight which is a great achievement and I will go back and read Mandie's post on all the health benefits. I only have 3 kg to go so I will need to make a sprint to the end of this month!!
Lizzie

[/url]
Lizzie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:41 am

10%!! thats excellent lizzie you should be over the moon! sometimes it doesnt seem like we are getting anywhere with our weight loss but when you see figures like that it really brings it into perspective. keep up the great work :)
kate_turner2000

Week 12

Postby Lizzie » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:41 pm

A loss of 600g this week. I didn't make it swimming at all and I missed my exercise twice although I think my motivation is still pretty high. I will attempt again to go swimming twice this week as well as keeping up the walks. I am a little behind in my goal and need to lose 700g per week for the next 4 weeks. I think exercise is going to be really important in this. I am going to strive to meet the goal but if it takes me a bit longer I will not be too disappointed as I know that slow and steady is the way to go.
Lizzie

[/url]
Lizzie

Postby shelbel » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:26 am

600g is a great loss for the week lizzie. And it puts you over 10kgs gone, thats awesome.

Good luck with your goals also, your right too, slow and steady, no matter how frustating it is, is the way to go.
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby lng86 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:45 am

Lizzie, thanks for all your positive comments on my progress page. It means an awful lot!

Also, congratulations for the loss this week. You are doing so well! I think that amount of weight per week is terrific. It's weight loss that will be gone for good... Yet it is a significant amount - to keep you motivated.

Best wishes,
Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:05 am

well done lizzie you are heading in the right direction :)
kate_turner2000

Postby HappyBella55 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:04 pm

a 600g loss is fantastic. You should be so proud of yourself :D :D

I have read that health and permanent weight loss is between 05-1kilo a week. By losing it at this rate you won't put it on later down the track.

You are doing so well.
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Previous

Return to Personal Progress