It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Free Newsletter

My Beginnings

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby KimE » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:35 pm

Also are you eating enough? Probably sounds like an odd question but sometimes people simply don't eat enough thinking this will help them lose weight and for some maybe it does. However, if you are doing that much exercise you may not be eating enough and your bod may be holding onto everything it can get. Another silly question here...is the exercise your doing challenging you and getting your heart rate up?
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

THANX

Postby The Scales Tell Me So » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:45 pm

Hello Everyone,

Today I am feeling much better, had a low day. I took all your very helpful advice and sure thing my old pants do sag and feel loser?

Can someone explain how it works when you lose in measurements but not in kgs???

I am also going to see my trainer to ask advice some advice and change around my routine. I dont think my portions are too big as im eating only two meals a day and replacing one with an awsome shake that i found that taste good has 24 vitamins and minerals and just keeps me full between breaks. I always have a big breakfast and change dinner and lunch with the shake every now and than.

I will update again in a couple of weeks let you know how it goes, Thanx again for the cheers :D

Nikki
The Scales Tell Me So

Postby KimE » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:01 pm

Best of luck Nikki looks like you have a plan to go with and getting advice from your trainer should help too.

I think the idea of clothes becomeing looser and not registering on the scales is to do with your body composition changing. So you may have improved your muscle which weighs more than fat so though you have changed you shape your weight remains around the same. Did that make sense?

I'm sure others will have a better explanation.

Keep at it.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Maraver » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:32 am

You are going fine Nikki, I was gutted when I didn't lose anything the second week and normally I would have said "sod it" and start eating again, but its worth the effort, keep at it and it will start to move
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:43 am

yep pam is right, stick with it and the scales will move. kim is right too in that muscle and fat mean the same things to scales. you are probably shedding the fat but building the muscle. let us know how the meeting with the trainer goes!
kate_turner2000

HIA

Postby The Scales Tell Me So » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:28 pm

Hello Again,

I just thought I would put in an update. I chatted to my trainer who reasured me that I was doing the right thing and to stick with it... pretty much what you guys said :lol: I reasessed (sp) my eating and I think its Ok.

Today the scales tell me I am 108kgs which isnt great but it still better than where I began. I have accepted the process is really slow and will just go with the flow.

However I must report the side effects of losing weight. I feel energised and happy and slip am slipping in and out of my fat clothing. :D

I am finding the gym much easier and am starting to increase the speed and resistence. At this point I feel giving up is not an option and thank everyone for your reasurence and kind supportive words.

Until Next Time

Nikki :o
The Scales Tell Me So

Just Checking On My Ticker

Postby The Scales Tell Me So » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:54 pm

Thought I would put one of these on and see if it works, :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2Tl4Uj/]
[/url]
The Scales Tell Me So

Postby milkyway » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:49 pm

Hey Nikki - great to hear from you and about your postive progress. Enjoy the positive side-effects of weightloss :D
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

HULLA - IM BACK!

Postby The Scales Tell Me So » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:10 pm

Hello Everyone,

I haven posted in a while as I went to Sydney to see my family. I picked up some bad habbits :twisted: in Sydney and put on 2kg, however I got home and straight back into routine and my body responded well.

I am now 106.5 kg and looking forward to getting down to 100, its my first goal. I will check back in with another update and let you know how it goes, thanks for the support

Nikki
:D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2Tl4Uj/]
[/url]
The Scales Tell Me So

Postby shelbel » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:42 pm

Hey i like your choice in ticker!! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby lng86 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:49 am

Best luck for reaching double digits shortly! I'm almost there too!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:06 am

hey nikki sounds like you had a nice time in sydney!! looking forward to reading more of your progress :)
kate_turner2000

Previous

Return to Personal Progress