It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:04 pm

Free Newsletter

Shelley's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby HappyBella55 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:00 pm

Hey Shel, its probably fluid weight try not to stress too much hun.

Your exercise regime sounds good :D you'll see a loss come weigh in day :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby shelbel » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:06 pm

Thanks Bella Baby, i wont! :wink: At least not till the day before weigh in, if its still up there i'll be in a tiss! LOL
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:26 pm

hey shel lots can happen before weigh in day. dont stress too much ;)
kate_turner2000

Postby shelbel » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:00 pm

Thanks chicky, i gots till sat to get it back down there! Darn take away fast foods, i know it will do this to me, yet i keep going back! :D At least i dont do it twice a week anymore!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

shelbel

Postby madeline » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:05 am

shelbel wrote:Thanks chicky, i gots till sat to get it back down there! Darn take away fast foods, i know it will do this to me, yet i keep going back! :D At least i dont do it twice a week anymore!

MMM fast food. See that's the bad part about a diet, you have to sacrifice eating something to get thin. How great would it be if a hungry jacks whopper was, say 10cal *dreams*
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby shelbel » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:17 pm

I have a similar dream madz, but it involves a zinger burger.......mmm zinger.

Anyway the scale looked much better this morning at 74.7, so no worries, if i keep it up i might even see a loss this week.

I did an hour on the bike today! And boy did my body know about it! My behind is sooo sore LOL I wont be using it tomorrow,i dont think i could sit it on again! i'll do the 3 mile WATP and maybe a short walk if the weather is ok. Just cause the scales have gone back down doesnt mean im going to slack off on the exercise. I still want to get my hour in everyday til sat then go back to normal.
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby sassi » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:22 am

an hour? that's awesome! i can only imagine the paaaain! those seats are pretty hard :lol:
sassi

Postby HappyBella55 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:08 pm

Yay for the scales going down and yay for all that exercise. Girl you are doing awesome your definitely going to see a loss - you are shaking your bod up and not let it get comfy with the same old exercise.

I worry about that- cos I like to walk and really don't like doing strength training at all.

I don't know if you have oporto's in Perth but they are relatively more better than KFC - I was so naughty and had an oporto burger with chippies for lunch today. I was starving and wanted something quick. I had uni all morning, then worky and got my first break at 3 and boy could I have eaten a small boy lol. I hope I can be as good with you with upping the exercise lol.
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby shelbel » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:54 pm

Thanks guys, yeah it was hard, but i told myself i was NOT getting off the bike till i had done an hour! My butt has been sore all day whenever i sit down! I tried to do 15mins today with a cusion on the seat but could only do 10mins! So stuck with the 3 mile WATP.

Bella im the same, i dont like strength training at all, i doubt i'll ever get into weights and that, i rarely do sit ups and that, i really should! But i probably wont! LOL

Ive never heard of oporto's. dont think we have them here. And the exercise upping is for this week only!! Im so tired from it and its only wed! 2 more days to go. I really want to be under 74 on weigh day (sat)
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby shelbel » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:48 pm

Another hour on the bike today, i think im no longer human but a machine! I cant wait for this blitz week to be over!! I had to use 2 cushions under my behind today. I was watching some of the first season of Murphy Brown, i loved it, ive also got the 1st season of whos the boss! I used to love these shows and when i saw them on ebay i had to get them!

Anyway, i wish i could have a vent about work on here, but i know i shouldnt as it would be too disrepectful and most people wouldnt have the stomach to read it anyway! Nothing to do with the people at work, but the people who come through my work. I'll just say that i have another good reason to lose weight!

Anyway have a great people! XXX
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:26 am

oooh vent to us shel i love gossip!!!

dawsons creek is my best friend hehe. i tell mick each night before we go to sleep 'im going to sleep now to dream of pacey witter and rove mcmanus' haha
kate_turner2000

Postby sassi » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:34 am

i used to love who's the boss :lol:

i'm so impressed & inspired by your blitz shel! you've done an awesome job!

you're lucky you don't have oporto - it's really yum.
sassi

Postby lng86 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:22 am

I've only had Nando's once... But I'd be in love if I wasn't so stong-minded about this whole weightloss thing. Haha.

Shell - rant and rave all you want! It's what we are here for!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby chubba momma » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:26 pm

Good luck with your weigh in tomorow!

An hour on the bike wahoo! My max is 20 mins so far :lol: :lol: thast hard enought you sure are working it girl well done!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby shelbel » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:26 pm

Last week 74.6
This week 74.1

Loss 500g

OK, so i'll admit i was hoping for more this week, i really did want to get under 74kgs, but alas it is not to be. I know why i didnt have a better loss being the KFC and ive had a few drinks the last 2 nights, empty kilojoules i know!! I guess i should be thankful i lost anything! But i did work my butt off and i wish i had more to show for it!! :?

Never mind, im trying to think of some positives to bump myself up, there are a few, my chapel uniform is now needing safety pins to hold the pants up when before i couldnt even get them done up! Ive moved into a pair of jeans that didnt fit a few months back and now fit perfectly. My hip bones and ribs are starting to dig into the bed, i must say im very happy with my waist as its looking quite slim (now i just have to wait for my butt and thighs to catch up)!!
And etc, etc, So im going to focus on those things and stop thinking about the numbers!!

So this week i want to shake up my exercise as the blitz week is over (YAY) Im going to aim for 2x 1hr, 2x30mins, 1 x 45mins and maybe a walk in there somewhere.

Food, i will be carrying on as normal, but im going to try and tighten up my eating on the weekend as im really letting myself down on the weekends!

Hope you all have a great weekend! :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress