It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:43 am

Free Newsletter

Shelley's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby lng86 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:29 pm

Sounds like you have everything worked out.

You will do brilliantly! Good work on you loss for the week.

Keep up the great work, Shell. And I still haven't forgotten about you... But now I can't find those damn vegie chips myself!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby shelbel » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:37 pm

Hey no i forgot to tell you i found some!! Im saving them for tonight though! I got the BBQ ones. Thanks anyway!! :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:31 pm

well done on the loss this week shel!
kate_turner2000

Postby shelbel » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:17 pm

Thanks folks, you bump me up and make me feel good! :wink:

Vegie chips are soooo yummy! So yummy in fact that i ate the whole packet over the course of the day! Whoopies! And there is no way in hell im getting out of bed to work them off either, im simply too hungover! Yuk :oops: Damn. But on the bright side my best bud and i went out dancing last night, had so much fun and rarely left the dance floor! I love dancing! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

shelbel

Postby sassi » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:29 am

the bbq ones are my fave! at least you didn't get a zinger!

congrats on another loss - you're flying along! :D
sassi

Postby shelbel » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:05 am

Well who has behaved like the worlds biggest pig this weekend?? Oh yes that would be me. I thought i had a plan, i thought i could stick to my plan, but no i just had to eat more chips and have more booze and bigger serves and lay around all day watching tv and wasting my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as i love long weekends, i hate them as well cos its a change in routine and an excuse to keep the bad eating habits going for one more day! I have to stop doing this! No more crap on the weekends missy!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrr i must play nice or i wont 'earn' a new dress by the reunion!!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby milkyway » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:55 am

Aw but if you can't muck for a looong weekend, when can you? :lol:

You've come such a long way already, Shelley. Don't forget to congratulate yourself for that.

When's the reunion and is it a school one? I've been MIA...
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby shelbel » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:04 am

Yeah San, my 10 year high school reunion! scary huh, its a big deal to me cos its going to cost a small fortune to go there as its in vic and i desperatly want to look the best i can for personal reasons ie rubbing it in the face of a unsupportive ex etc, and blah blah!

And i my new goal is to be under 70kgs, is i can do it by then i'll buy a new dress to wear!

Ps Great to see you around again! :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby milkyway » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:11 am

Awesome! You go girl. I had a fab time at my 10 year reunion. There were quite a few shocks there - mostly the shy, blossoming chicks who became absolute stunners! It was great fun and certainly worth organising and attending. I'm sure you'll look fab and have a wonderful time. When is the reunion? How many weeks do you have? Sorry if I'm asking questions of what's already been posted, but it's hard catching up on weeks and weeks of goss :P
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby shelbel » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:21 am

Thats cool, i yabber about it sometimes when im in a panic about losing weight! I am really looking forward to it, and then im really not at the same time if that makes any sense! Actually my biggest concern is trying to find an 'artful' way of discribing what i do for work!

Its on the 17th nov, so just over 6 weeks now! AArrgghh!! Im looking forward to seeing how much everyone has changed thats for sure
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby lng86 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:48 am

You will achieve your set goal. You are so determined, Shell.

My 5 year reunion will be at the end of next year. I actually started losing weight with that in mind! Losing weight doesn't solve all of your problems... But it sure helps!!! Hee hee.

I can't wait to see photos from your reunion. And I want all the goss on the ex too!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby sassi » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:50 am

i missed my 10yr reunion because i was living overseas. i was emailing everyone i could think of afterwards to try and get the goss! one of my school friends recently told me that it's only about 4 years till our 20 year reunion :shock: that was a pleasant surprise...not!!

i'm sure you'll do great with your goal shel - you're really on track for it! i can't wait to hear all the goss either - i'll be back from overseas just after it, what perfect timing!! :D
sassi

Postby shelbel » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:33 am

Last Week 74.1kgs
This Week 73.2kgs

Loss 900g

Yeah thats more like it! Good work body! LOL Finally a decent loss, im thinking that even though i was once again abit naughty last weekend i did make up for it during the week, i increased my exercise and lowered my points for the week, i think maybe to it had something to do with the blitz last week! Cant exercise like a mad woman and only have a 500g loss to show for it! :wink:

Im going to a island themed party this afternoon for a 30th bday and i know it will involve food as they are having a pig on a spit, yikes! Im guessing there will be salads and that, so hopefully i will be sensible! But i wont be making any pledges or promises. :wink:

So this week im focusing on food and exercises of course but mostly on chilling out and not pressuring myself so much to lose weight by the reunion, its not like i wont go if i dont weigh under 70kgs, so why worry so much about it. So no more being a spazz! LOL

I hope everyone has a fab weekend, enjoy! XXX
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby sassi » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:39 am

yay! what a great loss shel!

it sounds like you've got everything under control - and you're right, one way or another, you're going to that reunion. you're doing everything in your power to get under 70, but you still have to keep your sanity in the process! relaxed weeks are so rewarding & balancing!
sassi

Postby milkyway » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:13 am

Well done Shel - you must be stoked with that loss :D

Enjoy the party this afternoon - sounds fun!

You'll definitely get below 70kg for your reunion. Way to go!!!
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress