It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:19 am

Free Newsletter

Shelley's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby electrongirl » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:18 am

thats awesome Shel!!!

Good work!!

I am hoping for a loss today at my weigh in, but I'm not holding my breath!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby esoteric » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:57 pm

Hi Shel,

That's great to see your healthy attitude and not an obsessive one, it helps put life into perspective. I hope you had a great weekend, I have been having those get togethers and they are a blast but the whole food issue will throw almost anyone off course.

Love ya and see you around, Sara

esoteric

Postby HappyBella55 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:34 am

shelbel wrote:

So this week im focusing on food and exercises of course but mostly on chilling out and not pressuring myself so much to lose weight by the reunion, its not like i wont go if i dont weigh under 70kgs, so why worry so much about it. So no more being a spazz! LOL

Awesome loss Shell :D

That's the spirit :!: :D . I'm liking your new thinking chickie with this positive attitude you'll be even closer to your mini goal.

ooooohhhh I luuuv theme parties. Three years ago I went on a uni pub crawl and the theme was 'England, Ireland, Scotland, Whales'. A bunch of us girls dressed up as "island girls" - the whole grass skirts and shebang - great lateral think huh :wink:

Did you get dressed up? Hope you had a great time chickie.

Poor piggy - did it have an apple in its mouth ? Cartoon style lol :lol:
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby shelbel » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:04 pm

No but it still had ears and its little tail! :cry: I didnt really dress up, no way was i rocking up in a coconut bra! LOL I wore 'island inspired' jewellery, does that count? They went to alot of effort and the place looked really good.

I saw an old friend who i havent seen since the start of the year, her face was priceless when she saw me! She kept staring at me saying 'omigod shelley'! So i'm thinking its showing now yippee!

Thanx heaps for all your encouragement beautiful girls. :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby lng86 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:15 pm

You inspire me every day, Shell! Just wanted to let you know that!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby sassi » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:40 pm

sounds like a good party - cept for the poor little piggy :( not that i'm vegetarian - i just don't like my meat to resemble the animal it was.

okay, i'll stop talking about that now!!

that reaction from your friend must have felt great! :)
sassi

Postby shelbel » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:50 pm

I so know what you mean there sassi, i love meat, but i dont really want to know what it looked like before it hit my plate!

Yeah felt really good! But im not done yet, im a work in progress!! LOL

Lauren thankyou!!! :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

shelbel

Postby milkyway » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:09 pm

Sounds like a fun party, Shel.

You've lost a huge amount of weight, so no wonder your friend was saying "oh my god" :)

Have a great week
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby matchbox » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:26 pm

nice work shel! i can just imagine the priceless look on her face. did someone say kodak moment? :wink: :P

you're doing so well hun, keep up the awesome work :D
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby HappyBella55 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:24 am

The party sounded like fun :D - what a great way to celebrate a 30th.

Poor piggy - I'm like you and the rest of the girls, I like meat but I don't like to think of where it came from.

That must have been such a wonderful but surreal feeling, having your friend absolutely shocked at your wonderful transformation.

I know with me that I can't really notice the 4kgs I have lost (maybe its because I have another 16kgs to go) and have asked my mother if she notices a difference and she said I looked the same.

We see ourselves every single day and we are so critical of ourselves that we don't notice the subtle weight changes, we still see ourself at our heaviest. Em has mentioned this too, she's lost her weight and is maintaining but she still sees herself at time at her heaviest.

That's why its soooo good when you see someone you haven't seen in such a long time, because they reaffirms all the wonderful work has been well worth the ups and downs of weight loss.

Have a great week shell :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby shelbel » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:48 pm

So true bella about seeing ourselves everyday so not noticing the difference and even more so when i feel the same! I dont feel any different, its like i expected to feel lighter emotionally or something, i dont know!! LOL

It will happen for you babe, you just gotta keep at it! :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby HappyBella55 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:59 pm

I totally get what you are saying about expecting to feel lighter part.

That's why when I do reach my goal weight I'm going to put 20kgs in a back pack and walk around with it - to cement it in my brain the huge weight difference.

I can look at picture of me when I weighed in the 50's but cannot remember what it feels like.

Yep I WILL get there, and so WILL YOU babe :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

HappyBella55

Postby shelbel » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:59 pm

Thanks Bella!!

Ok my cherubs, ive decided to pack up shop and move to the almost there section. Im looking at it as a step on the way to maintaince! Hopefully you will all still come visit me there, and dont think you can get up to mischief, as i'll still be checking up on you all!! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Previous

Return to Personal Progress