It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Free Newsletter

ISparkyI's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

ISparkyI's Progress

Postby ISparkyI » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:46 pm

Thought I would start a progress page as it seems to be helping others out with there triumphs and not so crash hot days.

I am currently on the Verge of 95 kilos which is to me unbelievable and I know I have a lot to go.

This week my new favourite exercise equipment is simply the Boxing Bag. My arms have been absolutely killing me in the mornings afterwards which is proof that I am going pretty hard.

The sweat generated from this kind of workout is awesome so will be sticking with this for a few more weeks or until the arms cant stand it anymore.

Problem is at the moment there has been a few times where my appetite has been coming back to haunt me and I know even if when I eat something extra I know I am still going to lose weight. But if I could just keep it at a minimum I know my results would be faster.

Anyway, first progress page post and looking forward to some more personal triumphs along the way.

Shaun
Nothing Ventured . . Nothing Gained . . .

ISparkyI

Postby milkyway » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:48 pm

Don't forget to update your ticker.

I love boxing, too. I currently have skun knuckles from a taekwondo class last tuesday where we spent a good hour working with focus pads & without gloves - not an attractive sight at all :P
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby sassi » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:03 pm

i'm another fan of the punching bag. can be very therapeutic as well after a stressful day :lol:

sounds like you're going super well! you must be so happy to have come so far :)

it's hard to get your mind around eating more sometimes but i just try to think of it as fuel to enable me to keep exercising.
sassi

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:13 pm

im looking at buying a boxing bag. looks fun :)

in regards to eating, maybe you arent eating enough to sustain. when you work out you need to eat more.
kate_turner2000

Postby Lizzie » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:40 pm

Well done on your loss so far your are 2/3 of the way there! I know it gets harder the closer you get but it sounds like you are really determined to do it.
Do you go to a boxing class or just do it at home?

Keep up the good work!
Lizzie

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtExczz/]
[/url]
Lizzie

Return to Personal Progress