It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:48 pm

Free Newsletter

Nay's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby Nay » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:19 am

Its been a while...but I've decided to do Celebrity Slim. Its day 3 and I'm feeling pretty good and its pretty easy to stick to. Some of the flavours arent that great but I'm gonna try them all to figure out which ones I can tolerate.

So far I have lost 1.1kg. I'm pretty happy with that. As long as the scales keep going down..
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w1gyr2A/]
[/url]
Nay

Postby milkyway » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:08 am

Good on you Nay - it's all about trial and error and finding out what does and doesn't work for you.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Nay » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:22 pm

Just an update for me, I have been on Celebrity Slim for four weeks now and lost 4.4kg so far. I have my good days and my bad days but most of the time, I do pretty well. I haven't weighed in the 55kg range for a looooooonnnng time and it has been a struggle getting there but I am happy that some of my clothes fit me better now. The hardest is yet to come though as I've heard the last few kilos are the hardest to lose. I will have to work my bum off over the next 8 weeks.
[/url]
Nay

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:03 am

HI nay doing well!! well done :) keep us updated as that ticker heads in the right direction. we all ahve our gooid and bad days just as long as the good outweigh the bad ones ;)
kate_turner2000

Postby Nay » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:49 pm

I should update more often. I'm kinda torn between this site and the Celebrity Slim website. Trying to keep up with them both!

I've actually worked my bum off this week. I ate a lot of naughty food on Father's Day, including 2 huge pieces of cake! I put on just over a kilo at weigh in on Monday.

Took the dog to obedience training Monday night, that was an exercise in itself! He's a labrador and me being 55kgs, I find it hard to control him sometimes! He is very boisterous and isn't used to being around other dogs.

Tuesday I went to the gym and did RPM. Wednesday I did half hour on my cross trainer at home and tonight I plan to go to the gym to do RPM again.

I just bought some new work out clothes to wear to the gym so that should keep me motivated!

The pants I was wearing on Tuesday were a little loose (and low!) and I was trying to do RPM and they kept falling down!!! lol. So awkward trying to stand up and pedal and try to pull my pants up at the same time!

Tomorrow night I plan to go to the gym straight after work and do the body attack class. That should be interesting!!

Thats all for now, I will try and update again soon.
[/url]
Nay

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:01 pm

hehe laughing at the pants falling down, isnt that embarrassing! i have to keep hoiking mine up when i walk

the labrador sounds like fun though im sure you worked off that fathers day cake just at the lesson!

make sure you keep in touch nay :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Nay » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:28 am

Thanks Kate, I'll try!

Last night I did go to the gym. I was a bit more motivated in my new gym outfit!!

Thursday nights RPM is packed so it was a better atmosphere and everyone was working hard so I didn't want to look lazy. I worked sooooo hard! I'm proud of me! Might have to do RPM again!

Tonight I'm going to the gym straight from work to do body attack so that should be fun!

Tomorrow I'm going to the show. :? I've only picked one showbag to buy and it doesn't have any chocolate or lollies in it. However, my boyfriend and my daughter have picked lots of chocolate showbags so trying to resist will be a challenge!

I'm gonna take my shake too cause I don't want to eat bad stuff for lunch and I doubt I will find somewhere at the show that sells salads!
[/url]
Nay

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:40 am

oooh is there a show on in adelaide? i hope you have fun!! get the bertie beetle show bag!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Nay » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:25 pm

Yeah, Kate, The Royal Adelaide Show. Its on every year at the start of September. Please tell me NSW has a Royal Show?

My partner is getting enough bertie beetles showbags for the whole of Adelaide I think! I will just steal some of his :twisted:

Its funny how they are so popular!!

Anyhoo, my update for today (even though I posted this morning)

Went to work, was OK, I guess. As OK as work can get. Looking at working 3 days a week soon so I might have more time to focus on ME!!

Today I ate:

Breakfast: 1 CS shake, Banana flavour
Snack: a few strawberries
Lunch: Chicken and salad with lettuce, sundried tomato, shaved parmesean and the yummiest caesar salad dressing.
Snack: an Atkins Endulge chocolate bar - HEAVEN!
Dinner: a small bowl of spaghetti sauce minus the spaghetti.
Snacks: a cup of tea, three small cups of diet jelly (I can't get enough!) oh, and half a teaspoon of peanut butter.

Lots of water!

I went to gym straight after work like I said I would and tried the Body Attack class for the first time.

I was a bit scared cause I heard its the hardest class out of them all. All these fit skinny women kept walking in, all toned in their short shorts so I knew I was in for a whooping! I managed to keep up with everyone else but it was a killer!!! But good!! I'm proud of myself for giving it a go and if I can do that class, I can do any class!! I'd like to do it more often but they only do Attack three times a week and I have other things on that stops me from being able to attend them. Fridays once in a while will be the only time. oh well, perhaps they will change the timetable around soon.

Got home, starving, to find the boyfriend dishing up spaghetti bolognaise!!!!
:(

I managed to just eat the sauce but I did plan on having my shake for dinner. I gave the shake a miss though.

Thats about my day. I think I will just have a shower and head to bed. I'm stuffed!
[/url]
Nay

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:50 am

sounds like you had heaps of fun at the class nay. they were probably thinking 'look at that funky chicki d i wish i looked like her' :)

yeah nsw has the royal easter show in april :) we are hoping to take heidi next year so she can see the animals :) they sell bertie beetles in a share pack at the shops now. Wonka makes them! i dont reckon they would taste the same as the show bag ones though and im sticking to that! LOL.
kate_turner2000

Postby lng86 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:52 am

That is what I love about the Easter Show... the animals... the fun... the laughter... and most importantly - the bertie beetles!!! It's been a while!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Nay » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:27 am

I tried a bertie beetle for the first time tonight...eh...they're ok I guess. I've had better. :lol:
[/url]
Nay

Postby Bread-Monster » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:08 am

Good job, Nay. Well done for sticking on your diet for so long. I would rather jump into tank of hungry crocodiles than go on celebrity slim or any of those types of diets so good on you! :lol:
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

-Si vis Pacem Para bellum-
Bread-Monster

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:04 am

Nay wrote:I tried a bertie beetle for the first time tonight...eh...they're ok I guess. I've had better. :lol:

yeah i am not fussed about them i think though that i like the tradition of going to the show and buying the bertie beetle show bag haha :lol:
kate_turner2000

Postby sassi » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:34 am

i didn't realise the bertie beetle thing was an obsession in other states at well! i had my first one in about 10 years last year. i was excited :oops:

body attack sounds like a great class nay!

you were so restrained not to have the pasta with the sauce. you probably needed the protein after your class :)
sassi

Previous

Return to Personal Progress