What a great idea to get encouragement, support and be accountable for your own weight than to post your progress!!
So i'll try this too!
Short history of my diet life:
* First remember thinking i was fat in dance class when i was 8.
* My mum has been on a diet for a long as i can remember and has never been happy with herslef (despite losing 17kgs at now extinct medi-trim), i guess this rubbed off on me, as did her sunday night binge sessions.
* I've been on a diet since year 8.
* Thinnest i've ever been was 71 kgs when i was recovering from a year of glandular fever - and i wasn't happy! (oh, to be that weight again)
* Tried weight wtachers, slimming drinks, slimming tablets (that gave me the sweats and incredible tummy aches)
* I lost a bit of weight before leaving for London. Came back 8 months later and almost 15 kgs heavier. My mum pushing me to lose weight made me angry - i tried to blame my weight and body image on her. I realise now as i'm 25 yo, i need to take charge of myself.
So I have just moved back home with my parents after 2 years with housemates. Thought it was a good time to get on top of my debts, my weight, my health. I am seeing a dietician once a fortnight and a personal trainer once a week. I am enjoying going to the gym, but amd struggling with the 'meal plan'. i just seem to treat myself every day. i guess it's hard to break 12 years of diet habits overnight.
And so i'd like to track my journey also because i think sometimes it's easy to forget the treats you sneak in or the exercise you do't do and then wonder why the kilos aren't falling off.
So my goals for this week are:
* drink 1.25 litres of water at work (...the empty bottle staring at me on my desk)
* 4 cardio and 2 weight sessions at the gym
* follow meal plan with no extras each day - only one extra meal allowed on the weekend
* watch my portion size
here we go.....