It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:45 am

Free Newsletter

Kel's Blog

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Kel's Blog

Postby shokoden » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:02 pm

MY STATS;

WEIGHT 103KGS

HEIGHT 165CM

BMI 37.83

CHEST 103CM

WAIST 102CM

ABDOMEN 117CM

RUARM 40CM

LUARM 40CM

RTHIGH 74CM

LTHIGH 75CM

RCALF 45CM

LCALF 46CM

CURRENT CLOTHES SIZE 18-20

No looking back now have been walking for the last 2 days and my mood has improved so much its amazing what a bit of fresh air in the lungs can do. It has been raining today so i am going to set up my tread mill and exercise bike and do a workout later on. Although i have been walking i havent been watching what i have been eating and jumped on the scales this morning and weighed 104kgs nothing to do with the 2 pork steaks roast potato and roast pumkin smothered in gravy that i ate last night oops. Today has been the first day of my healthy eating campaign and i am feeling good. I have decided that i will follow the ww points program as i am familiar with that and have all the books only i wont be attending the meetings. I am a bit of a chocoholic yes have been known to polish off a family block on my own with ease, so i am going to cut it out completely. I am one of these people that can't just stop at one bar i have to eat 20 hehe. Instead i have bought ww choc bars, little cake bars quite nice only 1.5 points very expensive though but if it helps me lose weight well worth it. Anyway will do a comparison of what i normally eat and what i have eaten today.

NORMAL DAY

BREAKFAST Chocolate

SNACK Chocolate

LUNCH Chocolate

SNACK Chocolate

TEA Meat and veges

SNACK Chocolate

Today

BREAKFAST Just Right and milk

SNACK Pear

LUNCH Wholegrain ham and salad sandwich yummo!

SNACK 1* ww lamington cake bars 1* choc cake bars
I had to try both hehe

TEA

SNACK
shokoden

Postby shokoden » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:06 pm

UMMMM sorry guys this post was suppose to go under progress anyway can it be changed or deleted
shokoden

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:06 pm

great changes there already kel :) nice planning. i love chocolate too :( but i bet those healthy chocolate options you have brought will work out cheaper in the long run when it comes to buying chocolate
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:36 pm

There you go matey it is now over in the Personal Progress section for you :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby shokoden » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Thanks so much ally!!!

Well day number 2 down and i am feeling GREAT!!! Its amazing how good a little exercise can make you feel, Yes i have been on my treadmill and exercise bike 25 mins on each.
shokoden

Postby grugwashere » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:23 am

Good job on some great changes!!

you must be feeling happy fro all the endorphins
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby shokoden » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:06 am

Have had a good couple of days worked last night avoided the chocolate covered raspberries at all costs. Have been exercising everyday twice yesterday and today. Have set myself some mini goals will do half now and the other half when i reach half way.

[center]5kg
[/center]10kg or 10%
[center]15kg

Havent decided my rewards yet maybe a facial or a massage something like that anyway. At least if i break it down into smaller goals it doesnt seem as daunting as tackling 35-40kg head on. Anywhoo off to do the dishes report back soon[/center]
shokoden

Postby Dave » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:01 am

Nice to see someone else, hitting the exercise with a focused mind. :D Obviously you intend to get results and are doing so. Totally agree with the small goals, but that focused vibes you are giving off are really encouraging. Thanks for reminding me about the reward system…I’ll use Beer for mine.
It sounds as if you’re using just as much focus on your food as well, that’s even harder and I take my hat off to all you out there that can do that…my weakest area.
My Goals as Of Today will be a Marathon :roll: …to run 26+miles in one continuous effort :roll: . My short term ones will be one continuous lap around a cricket pitch :shock: .
I really like the way you’re fighting the fight…Keep up the good work :wink:
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
.................. Image...............
Dave

Postby shokoden » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:12 am

I am actually quite enjoying this i do my HRmonitor program when i first wake ( after my little man has brekky of course) then i have a friend who comes around and we do a workout together in my spare room which i have my treadmill and exercise bike set up in. (thought i better add that on the end didnt sound too good otherwise hehe) And the healthy eating is a bit of a novelty at the moment just takes more preparation than anything.

What i have eaten today;

Just Right and skim milk

Grilled a piece of Coral trout with a sprinkle of steak seasoning and salad for lunch. Delicious

Banana Smoothie and Apple for afternoon tea

Chicken in mushroom sauce and rice for tea

Muesli bar after work

I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and 20 mins on the bike think it might be time to start adding in some crunches and squats can not do push ups to save my life! Anyway all is well in my camp so i will report back again soon
shokoden

Postby shokoden » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:20 am

Another great day! 20mins treadmill and 10 bike then a 30minute walk outside this arvo. Not feeling hungry at all i actually lost track of time today and never had lunch until 4.00pm bad i know! I have had to increase the speed of my treadmill, and increase tension on the bike to keep in my fat burning zone. I didn't think that i would be noticing differences so soon yay! Anyway my friends have decided that we haven't caught up for a while so next weekend they want to come around for drinks. Not really keen i am really focused at the moment on my new change of lifestyle and i really don't want to tackle any temptations so soon into it.

Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out if they have got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you. - William James
shokoden

Postby shokoden » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:29 pm

Well i haven't posted for a few days but all is going well I am exercising for 30 mins twice a day and eating all the right things. Have felt like being a bit naughty ( If no-one sees me eat it does that mean i have to count it) but i figure i am only cheating myself in the long run so i tell my self not to undo the hard work i have already done! So many times i have tried this weight loss thing and gone back to old habits after a day but if i only stuck with it i could be thin right now. That is my motivation another day down another day closer to my goal. Have already lost 3kgs in a week which i know is mainly fluid but what a start! Only have 2kgs to go until i reach my first mini goal of 5 kgs. Yay!
shokoden

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:37 pm

hey kel great work thus far. i too usually break my exercise up to like 40 minutes and then do 20 minutes later on in the day. you are going to achieve great things kel dont give up :)
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:57 pm

Nice going Kel - keep up the good work :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby shokoden » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:36 am

Thanks girls
shokoden

Postby Maraver » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:21 am

Hi Kel you are doing well, keep that positive frame of mind and you will be at your goal in no time
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Next

Return to Personal Progress