It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:21 am

Free Newsletter

Dave's Progress Chart/Guide

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby JP1 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:31 pm

Hiya Dave.. sounds like you been kept busy mate and sorry to hear about your loss.. have a great chrissie period.. 8)

JP/
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
JP1

Postby Dave » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:36 pm

Thanks man.....you to :wink:
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
.................. Image...............
Dave

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:11 am

Hey, I found this kewl way to put your ticker on your windows desktop.

First I found out you need to customise your windows desktop by right clicking on it to get that option then somehow import the HTML code...but this only works for XP

If your using VISTA you need to use the side bar feature with a program called "Amnesty Generator" google it.
http://www.tucows.com/preview/509743

Once you install that, simply run the program, and simply fill out setps 2 & 3...
as in...step two (cut and paste the html code from ticker.com & step 3 naming your gadget (weight loss) and filling out the required width & hight (420width-100hight)

you dont have to add a picture. When you hit generate, it will create your Ticker as a side bar gadget which can be accessed by right clicking on your side bar and selecting "add gadget" Drag your new weight loss ticker onto it, then you may drag it anywhere on the desktop, where it will apear the next time you restart your com.

I set up a savings one as well :wink:

See ya later guys....I,m off to work...wish me luck...I am not going to well with all the stress of moving and this job...baggy eyes :(
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
Dave

Postby Ally » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:24 am

Hi Dave...Just wanted to say sorry to hear about the passing of your Nan....
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:53 pm

Thanks Ally...I apreciate that. While your here Ally, I was wondering, did you once mention that you ride a motor bike? I was thinking about buying one was all. I hope things have been going well for you...

I have been really busy and am sorry that I have not poped in your way...you have been really helpfull in my weightloss quest, and I have not forgoten that.......mabey the motor bike part...lol...

Later Ally :wink:
Dave

Postby milkyway » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:04 pm

Hey Dave - I think it's KimE with the motorbike. Sadly she's not around much these days :( She tends to swing by on a weekend and put up the weekly weigh-in post with a funny cartoon, but that's about it.

Good luck with the moving and the new job!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:29 pm

HEY I think your right there and yeaaaa, that's a real shame about KimE not being around as much...I'll have to track her down as well. Hope your injuries are healing well Milky...your a real champion you know!!!!!! Well I think you are :wink:
Dave

Postby Yogi-Bear » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:41 pm

hey bro',

Merry Christmas to ya mate, I've been thinking of you and I hope 2008 is the best eva!!
[/img][/url]Image
Yogi-Bear

Postby Ally » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:48 am

Hey Dave...yes it is Kim who rides the bike not me, I ride my push bike....LOL....
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby JP1 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:45 pm

Hiya Dave... long time between beers mate... hope you are well and 2008 is a good one for you...

Regards, John
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
JP1

Postby Dave » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:57 am

Hi guys,
I sure have been busy! I finaly got the internet back on after moving. We did not really have a Christmas or new year at all, but the kids are realy happy to be back in town.

Man, what a year 2007 was for me!!! Talk about a wake up call... I really dont know how or why it was, that I snaped out of the rut I was in. I have to keep reminding myself of just how far I have come so that 2008 will be another great year for me.
ob
I am still smoke free/10kg lighter and my self confidence has come a long way up the scale. I still have my full time job and am enjoying the challanges as well as learning to live with what I don't like about it.

Quality of life has taken a giant leap forward with even the kids feeling much better about themselves......Even the kids mates seem to be giving the nod of aproval....Laughs out load at that one!!!....................just kidding....I reackon I have not changed much in that regard, my sense of humour will be staying and I'll never forget where and what whole I climbed out of, because as soon as you do that, you'll more than likely fall straight back into it.

I've seen it happen too many times with others and myself, I must admit. People who seem to fit into this catagory have a real wine about them that just pisses me off :roll: ....................

Although some of my mates seem to be having a hard time feeling happy for myself and the family, I think it's important to hold onto them as much as I can. I've heard it said that if it's slowing you down or stopping you from going forward, then it can't be good for you, and true as it is, I can't help but feel, it I dont bear some of that weight, then I'll be just as guilty for thinking I am better than than others.

MMMMMM...sorry guys, raving on again......reflecting perhaps....and or projecting........????

I hope things are going well for you all as well....I'll be sure to pop in real soon, now that I have the iternet back on.....ARRRRRR "I may love the out-back livin, but I still need my digital conection :wink:
Dave

Postby milkyway » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:45 pm

Always good to have a bit of an introspective reflect on where we're at and it sounds like you're in a great place right now. If your friends don't come around, ditch 'em... at least temporarily. Last thing you need is toxic people around bringing you down.

Hope the job continues to go well. There's always going to something about it (or someone ) that you don't like, but that's life, eh?

Take care and keep us updated on your progress :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Dave » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:27 pm

Thanks Milky.....Hey I was thinking...given your avatar, that you "might" like the folwing link....
http://www.spaceimages.com/
My wife and I have been searching for some really kewl space prints to go with the decor in our loungeroom and pretty much have found our way to the above link for some awsome pics.

I am sure that with the right frames and so forth, they will make great wall hangings.

Later Milky :wink:
Dave

Postby Yogi-Bear » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:52 pm

the dave-myster is back, in town that is... :lol:

great to hear from you again and i'm sure you are on the up and up. no choice really, either you go mad or else you find time to listen to the silence, and see it too, and do things that make you feel successful imho.

beer and space pictures hmmmm....i like that :lol:

i'm working hard to tidy this place up cos next saturday we fly to canada for a year...

bro' i'm glad you'll be around.....
[/img][/url]Image
Yogi-Bear

Postby Dave » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:38 pm

Hi Yogi,
your going to Canada for a whole year? What gives? Will be good to hear your adventures from over there. Hope things go well for you yogi...will you be teaching over there as well?

Not much time for going mad just yet..lol...but I do now like my weekends very much...I SO MISS the night sky! & will endevor to make little trips out of town with my star gazing Bino's......eventually I hope to get into chilling out with a new scope and camera for some serious astro/photography :D

I get enough exercise carrying around house hold appliances these days to keep myself exsusted :oops: ...Im with you on the relaxation these days Yogi :wink:
Dave

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress