It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:52 pm

Free Newsletter

Chris's Weight Loss Progress/Guide

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Chris's Weight Loss Progress/Guide

Postby chrisj » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:26 pm

goal...to lose weight, by means others than crash dieting, fad diets, and all the hum drum stuff the get all the advertisting on tv and radio..

by doing it with saftey in mind a alll times, with weight training and cardio a lease 4 to 5 times a week.

method, wieghts whole body workout whole body twice a week and cardio on rest days for at least 40 mins (5 min warm up and 5 min cool down) along with using a excerise ball for core stregth work

start day

saturday 7/7/07 carido 35 mins on treadmill
sunday 8/7/07 cardio 35 mins on treadmill
monday 9/7/07 rest from cardio and weights due to heavy day a work

will keep you all updated on my progress
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS5cfpS/]
[/url]
chrisj

Postby Dave » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:31 am

Looking good there Chris,
I wish I had a treadmill like yourself...I was wondering if I can get a discount on one of those exercise balls you sell.......let’s say $20.00 instead of $50.00....How’s that sound :wink:
Sounds like you’re doing well...I know its still only early, but I am assuming you rest day is alternated between different types of exercise?
I know rest day is important early on, I'm just not a believer in doing nothing on rest day, unless of course, you delivered 50 treadmills for the day as I am sure you would understand: lol:
Basically I'll do some of the same exercise but will ease up a little...& alternate a little like you. If I were to use my body as an indicator at this stage, I wouldn’t get out of bed for the day...but yea I guess that also a good idea when you get past the brick wall stage.

Lot's of PAIN you will go Lame, No strain or Flex, you'll make no progress :D

I hit the road @ 6:15am today……getting there slowly!
Have a good day at work...Thumbs Up
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
.................. Image...............
Dave

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:20 am

hey chris looking good. making plans like this really does reduce your chance of giving in your 'putting it off til the next day'. keep us updated
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:37 pm

Good on you Chris, looks like you have a sound plan going into action. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby chrisj » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:38 pm

thanks guys every litte bit helps. dave as you know a rest day is imporant as it give up a break and like wise not training if feeling sick
qoute of the day ....the more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle
[/url]
chrisj

Postby Dave » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:27 am

Hey Chris,
where are you this morning.....Come on Now...TIME TO HIT THE TREADMILL MAN!.............COME ON.....NOW I SAID DAMN IT!!!!!!!....HOP TOOOO IT.....WAKE UP JEFFFF :twisted: !

Have a good day at work Chris
later...
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
Dave

Postby chrisj » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:34 pm

well wouldn't that tear the fork out of your nighty.....i have been to well for the last couple of days went to the dr, as i got a dose of the flu...BUGGER.. but should be over it fairly quick i hope

so no training for me this week :cry:
[/url]
chrisj

Postby KimE » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:37 pm

Take care of yourself and you will be back into it in no time. Hope you feel better soon.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Dave » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:30 pm

Sorry to hear that Chris,
Hope you get well soon...I hope this does not put you off when you get better...
Later
Dave

Postby Maraver » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:46 pm

Yes dose yourself up I went full on with the cold and flu tablets and the panadol and I shuck it off over the weekend
Get well soon
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby chrisj » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:05 pm

well iam stumped, with the rule of this forum as you can post anything as ong as it has nothing to do with drugs
[/url]
chrisj

Postby Dave » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:54 pm

Sorry to hear Chris,
At least you can still post, I understand what you were getting at. I don’t blame you for being so passionate about the MONEY MAKING SHCEAMES that go on with weight loss & all the SUCKERS that fall for it, thinking that all the effort can be compensated within some magic pill or potion.
I fully understood the context in which your references to Heroin& ecstasy where made. In much the same way, people get hooked on these new fang dangled miracle potions that promise wonderful results without much effort on the consumer?
Perhaps you could elaborate for me…I have no problem talking about drugs???God knows the weight loss industry loves getting people hook on their products…
Dave

Postby chrisj » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:00 pm

very true dave by i have been warned off that topic as some people get nervious around it....so i feel the topic should by exercise, and the steriods use in the body building industy. and all the fad diets people waste millons of dollars per year. any how i should be back exercising in a couple of days, i am feeling heaps better
[/url]
chrisj

Postby Dave » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:26 pm

Good to hear your feeling better,
and moving on...I like your avater, much better than the other one. Good come back :lol:
Dave

Postby Ally » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:29 am

your comments may have been made in jest chris, but unfortunately they were extremely inappropriate and uncalled for and I hope you can accept it and move on and enjoy the forum for what it is.....a place for people who are genuinly trying to lose weight and helping others to do so.....

just FYI there are many things that are deleted from this forum everyday as they are innappropriate, not just in regards to drug references......
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Next

Return to Personal Progress