It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:57 am

Free Newsletter

Rochelle's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:51 pm

the new ticker looks fab rochelle :) sounds like the first day has gone well for you, cant wait to read your progress further on kate morgan. yay for the shopping! our groceries are done fortnightly and it usually costs us about $270- that includes meat and veg aswell. i have recently discovered layby but have vowed to have one layby at a time so i am paying one off from best n less at the moment - nothing in it for me though :( will definately help with xmas shopping. i plan to go to kmart for my next layby
kate_turner2000

Postby chubbywife79 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:54 pm

I tend to like laybying stuff that I can use for around the house, not clothes yet. I want to start laybying smaller clothes soon though. I'm just so excited about that.
chubbywife79

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:55 pm

when you lose weight its amazing how much new stuff you have to buy- like bras and undies! and the smaller things are the most expensive usually
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:42 pm

Happy Birthday Rochelle!! :D

Sounds like you had a lovely day and a night out for dinner.

Now you're all set for the Kate Morgan program....so best of luck.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby chubbywife79 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:41 pm

Thanks, yesterday I went shopping to buy a new dress for church and I couldn't find one. So I'm sticking to Ebay for now :) . Well I'm including one toning exercise at a time. I'm going to do sit up first. Yesterday I went to see the Simpson's movie and it was pretty boring. I didn't buy anything which is a major shock for me. I still got food and haven't eaten much of it because so far we haven't been home. Tonight we going to Karoke and having dinner there, tomorrow we going to friend's for dinner. At least I get to have my shakes. Have a great weekend everyone.
chubbywife79

Postby chubbywife79 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:01 pm

Well, after only doing Kate Morgan for couple days. I quit because I was getting extremely bad tempered which isn't a good thing so I decided to quit. I think I need to eat and not do shakes. Since it not for me. Oh well at leat I tried :? :? So I think I might do WW since it alot cheaper and I do get to eat. I should of stuck to my original decision at the start.
chubbywife79

Previous

Return to Personal Progress