It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:44 am

Free Newsletter

Immortal's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby Immortal » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:56 am

Hey, its late and I can't really remember what day I'm up to... have jumped on the scales for a while either, so can't post a new weight... Went shopping on Saturday to buy some new trousers... My last ones were starting to fall off. Got there knowing I needed a smaller size, but NO clue, how much smaller, so found a really nice pair of camo cargoes I liked and looked for the largest size... It was 107... Expecting failure, I grabbed them to try on, once off the hanger, I looked at them and the waist and thought, hell no way they are gonna fit, but figured I'd see how much they did fit, maybe as a guide to see how many more kg I might have to lose... So, I was Infinitely shocked and pleased when they slid up and buttoned up a perfect fit... *I think I just about passed out in the change room from excitement* Went back out to the clothing racks, and found myself mildly annoyed... I'd gone from having to find any pair of pants, of which one would hopefully fit to having a selection, not something I was used to, and mildly annoying. So I bought the ones that I tried on and went home... I couldn't believe it, a pair of pants size 107 ( previously I was 127+), haven't been this size in like 4 years.

Anyway, I guess that's my exciting rant out the way. Thanks for listening.
Victims; Aren't we all...

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wX0EW8N/]
[/url]
Immortal

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:08 am

yay immortal! its always good when you go down sizes and especially when you hold something up and think 'nah that wont even get over my thighs!' and then it does! definately helps to prove to ones self that even if the scales arent moving so much or you think you look the same as before you lost weight that you really are shrinking :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Immortal » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:00 pm

It definately does feel good...

[/url]
Immortal

Postby oostevens » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:18 pm

wow how awesome :) i noticed i went down a size too itsnt it a great feeling :) hehe now u can pick what u want, rather than find clothes only in ur size, and now u dont have to look at something 'wishing it was made bigger' YAY
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby Bread-Monster » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:33 pm

it must feel wonderful to have so many choices opened up to you for the first time in a long while. :)
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

-Si vis Pacem Para bellum-
Bread-Monster

Postby Immortal » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:25 am

Guess I must of had some fat / muscle composition changes over the last fortnight... My weight hasn't changed, but yesterday I went down another notch on my belt...

Haven't had much of a chance to weigh myself or get to the gym in the last 18 days though, which has really sucked... I've been doing 12hour days / nights in the last 18 days and only had 2 days off...

It annoys me when my waist size drops, but no weight change...

Lata

[/url]
Immortal

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:00 pm

How are you going with optifast Immortal? Im on day 4 and still quite hungry :( You are my inspiration ;)
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Immortal » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:14 am

Thanks playboy bunny... My optifast is going okay... I have slightly adjusted my program... I now have 1 lean cuising meal a day (usually for dinner). I have found trying to get some more variety into the program was a key part, so i made use of the bars and soups in the range as well...

The feeling of hunger can take a while to subside, while your body re-adjusts... That was why my Dr got me to take duromine to help restrict my appetite.

How are you going now? Are you having many probs following it???

[/url]
Immortal

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:35 am

Hi immortal! :D
Glad to hear you are going ok with it! :)
The last 2 days or so Im completely NOT hungry, which is fab, and it just gets easier and easier each day no :) yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! hehe must be in ketosis now! Just a question, how much exercise have you been doing each day? In the last2 days I have started doing a little circuit at home for 30 mins in the evening (skiing machine, bike, tready) and a 30 min walk during with day with my little boy...Im a little concerned that I wont really lose any weight because of the exercise? IT definately makes me feel good :) but I really do want to lose (at least some) of this weight fairly quickly!
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Immortal » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:04 am

Due to my work situation, I basically do an 8 day cycle of training... Day 1: Rest
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Walk dog for 30 min
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Walk dog 2 for 30 min
Day 6: Jog/walk with Dog (30 min), Upper body gym workout.
Day 7: Walk dog 2 for 30 min.
Day 8: Walk dog for 30 min, Lower body gym workout.

As I've been getting fitter, I've basically been increasing the tempo of days 6 & 8.

[/url]
Immortal

Postby Immortal » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:57 am

Jumped on the Scales today after a really busy month, and very little time to concentrate on eating properly, but I must have been laying some good foundations in the earlier months, cause whenI was in a rush and thinking of grabbing something on the run, grabbed an opti-fast bar, or salad or wrap from Subway or Pure & Natural...

Weighed in at 109.8... It's an awesome feeling for me to realise that I'm only 9.9kg away from being into the "double digits". And I'm looking forward to going on a shopping spree, cause I'm tired of swimming in all my 135kg clothes.

[/url]
Immortal

Postby Mandie » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:23 am

Hey, well done on your loss so far! Must definitely be time to buy some new clothes.. you will look awesome once you are out of baggy clothes and you can see your new figure!
Mandie

Postby Sas » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:56 am

Sounds like you are really getting somewhere with your weight loss... congrats! :) Keep up the awesome work!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby Immortal » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:06 pm

Seemed to have plauteau'd on my weight loss, so thinking about doing another intensive phase come January... which should have me lose the last of my weight before my overseas holiday, and my oppurtunity to resume my career path still be an option.

Haven't put on any weight since returning to normal diet and exercise 2 months ago...

And going clothes shopping with a good female friend of mine, so that I might be able to dress in style. Just to many clothes for the single male to know what actually looks good.

Lata

[/url]
Immortal

Previous

Return to Personal Progress