It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Free Newsletter

Ella's Exercise and Diet Journal

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Ella's Exercise and Diet Journal

Postby loveat116 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:51 pm

Sunday 29 July
Weight: Weigh in Tomorrow prob be 61kg

Breakfast
Warm oats with tbs honey

Lunch
2 Minute Noodles

Snack
Small bowl of pasta

Dinner
Butter Chicken

Exercise
30 Minutes walk/run
10 Minutes eliptical
20 Minutes walk
20 Minutes weights
=550 Calories

I didn't do so well today. Weekends are always bad for me because I have nothing to do and am bored. I did my 60 minutes of cardio though which Im happy about. Hardly drank any water though, always find that diffcult when im not at work.

I have been exercising for 4 weeks now, average about 3 times a week. Went four times this week.

So yep. Back tomorrow :)
loveat116

Postby loveat116 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:48 pm

Monday Weigh In: 60.2kg!
Weight Loss to date: 1.8kg

And that was after eating breakfast, so it might be a little less.

Breakfast
Toast with egg and bacon, ate about half was way too tired to be thinking about eating

Snack 1
Banana

Lunch
1x Sushi roll and a bit of leftover butter chicken

Snack 2
two fruits

Dinner
My boyfriend is cooking me dinner! he's a health freak so yay a healthy meal for lunch!

Drinks
Cup of tea with equal and light milk
Water

We are also going to go for a 20 minute run tonight, and he'll do some weights with me.

So yep, a good day so far. The weight loss is a bit of motivation.
loveat116

Postby loveat116 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:19 pm

Wednesday 1 August 2007

I was running WAY too late for breakfast today, so I grabbed a toasted sandwich from the corner store (NOTHING else was available where I work) and a hot chocolate.

I didnt grab a chocolate bar so i didnt do TOO badly.

For lunch I had a chicken sushi roll.

This afternoon i will eat some peaches in their juices, maybe a banana.

After work ill try to grab something light cause im going for a run, then for dinner im making grilled chicken breast with chilli and steamed broccoli and carrots. The chilli powder I use is so yummy! Its called Mexican Chilli Powder.

My aims for tomorrow
EAT BREAKFAST! Im thinking warm oats with low fat milk and a tbs of honey. Bring 2 slices of raisin toast to work for lunch...

Go to the gym!!!!!!!!!
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby milkyway » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:46 pm

Good going. Enjoy your run tonight :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby loveat116 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:25 pm

Thursday 2 August

Breakfast: 2 Slices Raisin Toast

Lunch: Sushi roll and a slice of raisin toast

snack: Banana

grrr someone brought in cookies to work and I had two :( And a mini mars bar.

Hopefully going to the gym tonight. Ive pulled a calf muscle, so i might just have to walk or do weights...

Next Monday I would like to be under 60kg! Maybe 59kg would be good.

loveat116

Postby seraph » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:40 pm

it's so weird seeing you writing about how much you've eaten on thursday when it's only 8 in the morning over here. Looks like you're doing great. When did you start? The reason I ask is I'm always curious about how fast people are losing the weight they're losing and of course, how they're doing it.

You're lucky to have a health freak bf. Mine is all sinewy and muscley and lean but does no exercise and eats like a pig. Of course I eat with him. I hate people with fast metabolisms (not really, but I like to think I do coz I'm jealous). Hope your run goes well. I have to run by myself :(

I also see your goal weight is 54. How tall are you? I'm 1.72m and have no idea how much I should weigh.

GOOD LUCK with the rest of the day :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woXTuV6/]
[/url]
seraph

Postby ali » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:45 pm

You are doing so well! Dont fret about the cookies, it was only two, at least you didnt have the whole bag! Lol.

And congrats about the weight loss, that is great!!!!!! Ive only just started so I havent lost anything yet, but I cant wait til I do, and I know all the hard work will be worth it in the end! Dont give up!

Good luck! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0XqXGi/]
[/url]
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG
ali

Postby loveat116 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:12 pm

seraph wrote:it's so weird seeing you writing about how much you've eaten on thursday when it's only 8 in the morning over here. Looks like you're doing great. When did you start? The reason I ask is I'm always curious about how fast people are losing the weight they're losing and of course, how they're doing it.

You're lucky to have a health freak bf. Mine is all sinewy and muscley and lean but does no exercise and eats like a pig. Of course I eat with him. I hate people with fast metabolisms (not really, but I like to think I do coz I'm jealous). Hope your run goes well. I have to run by myself :(

I also see your goal weight is 54. How tall are you? I'm 1.72m and have no idea how much I should weigh.

GOOD LUCK with the rest of the day :)

Running with the boyfriend is good, he pushes me cause he's super fit so it makes me keep up. We ran up these hills the other day, I practically DIED and had like an athsma attack lol.

I started exercising more about 5 weeks ago, and ive started restricting my calories about 2 weeks ago. I really just want to get fit and healthy, weight loss would be a bonus.

Ummm im 169cm tall. 54kg doesnt seem like a lot, but when I was in high school I weighed about 50kg and was healthy. Im overweight, I just have a bit of flab id like to get rid of.

I find that I dont lose weight easily. If I lose 1kg every week or so, maybe 2 weeks ill be happy - cause i know i'll keep it off. Losing weight isnt as easy as everyone makes it out to be! Its tough work

loveat116

Postby loveat116 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:13 pm

Sorry that was meant to say *not overweight.

loveat116

Postby KimE » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:31 pm

Losing weight is certainly not easy. Rewarding but not easy.

You sound like you're doing really well Ella and I too think you are lucky to have a bf who will work out with you. I would soooo love it if my hubby would although I don't need the motivation as I workout pretty much everyday anyway. My iPod is my workout buddy.

Keep at it you will get there.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby loveat116 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:00 am

Friday 3 August

Breakfast
Slice of Raisin toast with a little bit of butter
- Im going to try to decrease the amount of butter every day, and eventually have it without butter. Im doing the same thing with my tea, put less and less milk in it every day until its black!

9:45am NOW
Had a hot tea with two equal and light milk

So yep got another slice of raisin bread for lunch, and a banana for the afternoon.

I didnt get to the gym last night, my leg was killing me and my whole body was aching. So hopefully i'll be OK by tonight to go.

Tomorrow
if anyone knows Mt Wellington in Hobart? Well me and my boyfriend Alex are gonna walk from the springs up to the summit (about 7km there), hopefully there will be heaps of snow! There is HEAPS at the moment, just hope it doesnt rain! And we'll build a snowman! We'll take hot minestrone soup in a thermos, thats the campbells variety, REALLY yummy and only 800kj for a big tin!

Ill have to get some gumboots. Cause the snow will probably be knee high, maybe not that far but still will be cool!

I REALLY want to be under 60kg on monday. So im going to eat really well, and NOT cave in at night, which is when I tend to pig out (last night I had a big meat pie and starburst lollies :(

So yep. Gym tonight (60 minutes cardio + some leg weights) and BIG walk tomorrow, and gym on sunday (maybe a swim as well...)

:twisted: EVIL! Sorry that smily is cool

loveat116

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:33 am

make sure you wear thick socks up there and perhaps take a change of socks with you. wearing gumboots for 7km you might get sore feet so the thick socks will help and will help with the wet as well
kate_turner2000

Postby loveat116 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:11 pm

Thanks Kate! I got my explorers!

GENERAL RAMBLINGS

I need a good thermos, my mum only has this MASSIVE one, which she used to take to the footy.

at 12:30pm I had a cashew and honey bar (735kj) and then had a piece of raisin toast back at work (400kj).

Im planning to have my banana at 4:30pm.

I find that spreading my food out over the day limits unnecerssary snacking, and keeps my energy levels high.

On Monday when I have my second weigh in I am also going to take measurements, waist, hips and bust. I would also like to get a body fat % done too, but thats really $$$$... I dont think the scales are too accurate.

Not sure what I am going to do for dinner tonight... Might heat up some soup, I think we have tomato at home. I really have a problem with snacking when im at home :( I am really good at work, but when I am at home it all goes out the window..

loveat116

Postby seraph » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:29 pm

Sounds like you're doing well. I have no idea where it is you're hiking to but it sounds like it'll be great. I know what you mean about snacking at home. i think it's the boredom. I know I snack when I'm bored. I'm sure you'll hit your 60kg mark by monday. Cheering you on! :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woXTuV6/]
[/url]
seraph

Postby milkyway » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:50 pm

Your hike sounds fab. Have a great weekend and I'm sure you'll get to your goal on Monday :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Next

Return to Personal Progress