It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:21 am

Free Newsletter

Ali's Progress!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby ali » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:08 pm

Yeah living by yourself is good but im not sure if the good outweighs the bad, lol. My mum is pretty lenient and I usually do the cooking when Im with her anyway so food isnt really an issue with the olds, they dont eat bad food! Its just me I have to worry about! Haha. But I dont have a choice atm anyway so living alone will have to do.

Im in my second year of an arts and science degree. Its 3 yrs but it will take me 3 and a half because due to illness I had to drop 3 of my subjects so now im behind :roll:

After this degree Im hoping to do Graduate Law, if my marks are good enough, fingers crossed! :? So that will be another 3 years. And because I will finish my first degree half way thru the year I might have to wait until the next year to start grad law, im not sure tho, so that turns what was originally 6yrs into 7yrs :? :oops:

Aagh! I dont know how I will survive! I dont even like uni!!!! But hopefully it will be worth it in the end :wink: :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0XqXGi/]
[/url]
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG
ali

Postby ali » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:00 pm

Im Back! Lol. I cant believe its been three weeks since ive posted, oops :oops:

Ive been so busy with uni (so many assessments) and then I had a week break and then back into uni again :roll: So after all of that my weight loss has been pushed to the side. Thankfully I didnt gain too much (about 0.5kg but after TTOTM ive lost it again, yay!) so im back here to give myself a good kick in the backside!

I have two weeks from today until my 20th birthday :shock: and I want to be at 59kg by then, so I have two weeks to lose about 1-1.5kg... hopefully thats achievable!

Ive decided to start doing shakes, but just a very loose, make it up myself as I go along type of diet, lol. Im just buying ultraslim from the supermarket because its cheap and easy. So I'll be having that for breakfast and dinner and then a sandwich, etc for lunch and plenty of snacks in between. I dont want my cals to be too low though so I have to make sure I eat enough of the right stuff.

Im just not going to keep bad stuff in my house because I cant help but eat it! I HAVE to be good! Im just going to do the shakes for a couple of weeks to try and kick start my weightloss again because its been a bit stagnant for a while now :roll: And I think I need a strict routine to stick to because if I am too relaxed then I just fall off the wagon :oops: :roll:

I also want to post here every day. I find that living alone means I eat whatever because no one sees me doing it. I hate eating heaps of junk infront of ppl but if i do it in secret it seems as though it doesnt count. Bad Ali! So I figure if I post here regularly then at least I will be telling someone what im eating and then hopefully I will be less willing to eat bad food! If that makes sense, lol.

Anyway, im just procrastinating, I have 4 essays due in the next 3 weeks so its going to be very stressful! Oh well! :lol:

I hope everyone is well! Sorry about the long rant :roll: :oops:

Bye for now! :D
[/url]
ali

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:03 pm

goodluck with ur goal by ur bday.
soon2bayummymummy

Postby ali » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:57 pm

Thanks! Im keeping my fingers crossed! Lol.

DAY 1 OF NEW DIET:

BREAKFAST:
1 ultraslim chocolate shake prepared as directed (with skim milk)
1 piece of wholemeal bread with 1 teaspoon light marg (need to up the cals a bit so Im adding my own stuff :lol: )

LUNCH:
Turkey and Salad sandwich on wholemeal bread

DINNER:
1 ultraslim choc shake
1 diet jelly with small handful of raspberries added

SNACKS:
5 strawberries
1 apple
1 piece of wholemeal bread with marg (if needed)

2L Water

TOTAL: 1212 cals

Hmm... 4 slices of bread :oops: But with just the meal shakes my cals at the end of the day are quite low so I needed something to boost them up a bit... I also dont have much in the house coz im broke, lol. This is just a trial thing and Im sure I will figure something out. I might change the bread to some other snack food, but i'll just play it by ear. :lol:
[/url]
ali

Postby ali » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:26 am

Ok, so Day 2 was bad, i had such bad back pain I couldnt exercise so I just stayed at home and moped and ate a bit too much :oops: :roll: oops.

Well, todays a new day and Ive started it off with some exercise, yay!

DAY 3: EXERCISE
60min walk
15min jog
50 tricep dips
stretching

Might do more later, but i'll see how im feeling. Back is still sore :evil:

I'll check in later with my food.

Hope everyone has a good day! :D
[/url]