It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Free Newsletter

Ali's Progress!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby ali » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:29 pm

Hey All!

Long time no post so I figured I should do a quick catch up - im in a heaps big rush tho! Gotta clean and pack and then off to the boys place.

So, the last couple of weeks have been pretty censored in EVERY way. But oh well! Ive been so depressed that ive been using it as an excuse to eat whatever I want, but Ive decided, thats gotta stop. No more feeling sorry for myself! And its working! Yay.

Another person ran into the back of my car. WHAT?! Bad luck I know! Twice in two weeks. But it wasnt bad and he didnt do any damage so no harm done. I have to get it fixed from the last one anyway. Lol. It was probably karma giving me a kick up the back side because i was in the maccas drive thru when it happened, lol. Bad Ali! hehe.

Ive really gotta start focusing on uni more, i keep leaving my assessments to the last min and then rushing to get them done - the end result, a censored essay. So ive decided to clean up my act. I have put a total tv ban in place :lol: Ive been using tv as an escape from reality, but it doesnt help. So ive removed all tv temptation and as a result ive been getting heaps more exercise, cleaning and study done, yay.

Things with the girls are still CRAP. No word from them, but the occasional sneak peak on facebook confirms that they are still all getting together and stuff with out me. There was even an invite for a bday night out but i didnt get it. Thanks... lol. And the whole "everyone's going to be there (insert list of names minus mine!)" lol. Haha, oh well. I was going to write to one of them and say hi but I decided against it. They just seem so fake. Why bother.

Im getting over it. It still hurts but Im so focused on uni that I dont really care. I dont really have time for them anyway. I need to do well at uni so thats my no1 priority. I found out two days ago that the essay thats due next week, we have to read an entire book for! I thought it said read ch10 and 13 of the book but it said read every ch except 10 and 13! Oops! So ive been doing lots of reading! Almost finished too. Yay.

Ive kind of kicked the really strict diet and im just chuggin along doing my own thing, making healthy decisions as often as possible but not kicking myself when i slip up. The weight loss is slow but im not in so much of a rush anymore. Slow and steady wins the race :D And I know that im learning stuff that will help me keep it off and these are changes that i can stick to for life. Yay.

Anyway, Im off to my boys but I have to clean up my place before I leave and I have to pack. Going out to dinner and seeing the Bourne Ultimatum tonight, yay! :D Should be good.

I hope everyone has a fab weekend and enjoys fathers day! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0XqXGi/]
[/url]
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG
ali

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:56 pm

hey there ali great to hear an update from you. sorry to hear about the car accident, its can be depressing in itself! im glad to hear that you are taking one day at a time with the weightloss and not stressing too much about it. remember that its something that needs to be able to be done for life not just to lose the weight so you need to learn along the way. one step at a time and doing things slowly instills it in your mind :)
have a great weekend and enjoy your movie!! Love actually is on telly tonight so im gunna watch that! hehe.
ps. dont worry about your 'friends' theyre not worth it and you will make new friends throughout your life who care for you :)
kate_turner2000

Postby ali » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:01 pm

Thanks so much for your support Kate. I hope you enjoyed love actually!

My weekend was hectic, it involved driving to bulli from sydney (1hr 30mins drive) on fri to see my boy. Went to movies, The Bourne Ultimatum was really good! Then on sat we went for a motorbike ride (so sexy that my boy can ride, hehe) and we went along the coast and stopped at a park by the beach for lunch. Then that arvo we took boy's dog for a walk :D

Sunday saw me driving to bowral from boys place (1hr 20mins drive) to see dad for fathers day. Spent the day with him, saw my horse, gave him a groom and a hair cut, hehe. Then back to the boys in bulli for dinner with his dad - roast lamb, yummo!

Then drove back to sydney this morning. Crazy! Im exhausted. Im also feeling really sick. Headaches, dizzy, ear ache, stomach ache, hot and clammy... just yuk. But I have so much to do for uni its crazy! Aagh! Oh well, i'll try and take it easy as much as possible but its hard.

Over the next three weeks I have 3 essays and a speech to do for uni, boys bday and 2 bday dinners (divorced parents) and attend my sisters uni graduation and then celebration lunch. Aagh! So hectic! And try and lose weight! All that plus TTOTM this week, grr!!!!!!

Anyway, enough sooking!

Hope everyone is well. Hopefully I'll have something good to write about soon, lol. :lol:
[/url]
ali

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:56 pm

omg do you ever get a sec to slow down? hehe enjoy your week as much as you can though-p.s. i did love love actually ;)
kate_turner2000

Postby ali » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:13 pm

I know, my schedule is hectic all the time. Then I try and fit in 1-2hrs of exercise a day, which means getting up at 5.45am and then doing another hour after uni in the arvo. Then on top of going to uni and uni assessments i have the weekly tutorial work which involves reading, tute questions, online quizes, etc. Plus cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping and all that stuff that you have to do when you live alone. And I have to fit in time to see my bf! I have to get him a bday pressie (no idea what to get) and bake him a bday cake for this weekend.

But no one understands how busy I am. I have my friends thinking i never make the effort for them and giving me censored about it, plus my sister giving me a hard time because I never see her either. Grr. I try and explain but they just think im making up excuses! Its so annoying. Im a people pleaser so I try so hard to run around after everyone else and often forget about myself. Its so hard!

Anyway...

Im glad you enjoyed the movie kate! :lol:
[/url]
ali

Postby ali » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:24 pm

Ok, well Ive been missing for almost two weeks now! Ive been lurking around but havent posted on my progress, I havent been having the best time. Binging way too much... my excuse - i have assessments to do and i need "study food". So lame, I know. Hopefully next week will be better. I will not give into weak feelings! Lol. Eating doesnt even make me feel better, it just makes me feel worse! So im not sure why i do it. No More! Lol.

Anyway, I thought it was about time I posted a pic of me...aagghh! Lol. So, this pic was taken in january 07 at my bf's march out parade for the Army Reserves at Kapooka in Wagga Wagga. It was SO hot!! Lucky I was having a good hair day! Lol. I hadnt seen the boy in a month!

Im not sure what I weigh here, I think a little bit less than I do now, probably around 60kg or something, Im not sure... the dress hides all the rolls well! Lol.

So... Here goes!

[/url]
ali

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:15 pm

aw that is such a cute photo of the two of you hehe. the boy dont look too impressed hehe. sounds like you have been super busy ali, i hope the assessments settle down a bit for you so you can have a break!
kate_turner2000

Postby shelbel » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:23 pm

Ali your such a cutie! Yeah the boy does look abit serious hey! What a pretty dress too.
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby ali » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:28 pm

Haha, the boy doesnt know how to smile! He's like that all the time! It also could be the fact that my mum had already taken a million photos already of us in the same spot! Haha.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Kate - I have two more assessments due in then a week off! Yay! Im really looking forward to the break, I need it! Even tho it wont be much of a break - I am so busy! :(

Hope everyone is well! :D
[/url]
ali

Postby madeline » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:32 pm

oh my gosh, cute photo ali! ♥♥♥

you've now overtaken me in WL, you're doing so well! :)
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby Bread-Monster » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:12 am

You look gorgeous, girl.

(Oh man, when I saw that photo, the first thing that came to mind was "HALLWAY 33". :lol:)
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

-Si vis Pacem Para bellum-
Bread-Monster

Postby ali » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:21 am

Thanks guys! :D

Madz - Ive been reading your progress and I know you've put on some weight but didnt you say its just muscle? Dont be upset by that, its not like you would have gotten any bigger. Besides, muscles burns more calories than fat so it will help you lose the weight quicker! I wish I could see muscle tone! Not yet tho :( Keep up the good work and dont get disheartened! :D

Bread-Monster - Haha that was what everyone was yelling at him when he got home, they all thought it was funny, he could have murdered them! :lol: I dont think he enjoyed Kapooka much, lol. Me personally, I would have died!!!!! :lol:
[/url]
ali

Postby Misstoodles » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:57 am

You look fantastic in your BEFORE photo! You're so cute too, almost pixi-ish, such a pretty girl :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFyKFbn/]
[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby sassi » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:45 am

that's a gorgeous photo ali - i love your dress!
sassi

Postby ali » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:21 am

Thanks so much guys, you've made me smile! :D Which is great because Ive been so down lately!

I love the dress too! :D I spent ages looking for the perfect outfit - I wanted to look gorgeous because I hadnt seen the boy in a month and I didnt want him to be embarrassed infront of all his army friends about his girlfriend :oops: And I saw this dress on the mannequin in this really expensive shop and I was like, oh no, I bet its really expensive! But it was only $80! :shock: I was heaps shocked because everything in that shop is usually a few hundred! I was so happy when I got it! But it sits above my knees and now my chunky legs look yuk in it so I dont wear it much.

Anyway... time for a progress update!

I have been terrible! Lol. I have binged for 4 days! :shock: And for all of those days my cals have been over 2000! Shocking! So needless to say Ive probably put on some weight! :x Im waiting til wed (weigh in day) to see what the scales read, in the mean time im trying really hard to reverse all my bad habits in hopes the scales will read the same as last week come weigh in again. Fingers crossed!

Ive decided I, again, need a real kick up the pants. Otherwise I wont lose the weight by my goal. I cant wait to get in the 50's again either, I was so close but then I went and ruined it! Bad Ali! Oh well, today is a new day and I have started it with 2hrs of exercise - 90mins cardio, 30mins resistance - yay! I only exercised 3 days this week as well so I really need to work on that. I want to do 5 days minimum!!!

Ive decided to make a timetable for during the week - eg 6am: 90mins exercise, 9am: Uni, 4.30pm: 30mins exercise, 5.30pm: study... etc. Because I have been so lazy with exercise, eating and uni! So hopefully this will help me because I will have a set routine to stick to!

I cant wait to get to 59kg, my first mini goal, to be under 60 will be great! Ive decided to buy myself the Life as a House Dvd because I love that movie and hopefully the incentive of reward will help me achieve my goal :lol:

At 56kgs I want some new exercise pants (really need them!)

And at 53kgs (goal weight) well, im not sure yet! :lol:

Anyway, I think I have rambled on enough, I have two uni assessments due next week that I really need to work on! So off I go... I think Im just procrastinating, im good at that :roll: :lol:

I hope everyone is well! Enjoy your sunday, its a gorgeous day in Sydney, such a great day to be outside! Enjoy! :D
[/url]
ali

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress