It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Free Newsletter

Ali's Progress!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby Bread-Monster » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:52 am

Those are good goals there, Ali, a little bit of motivation goes a long way. Good luck and keep us posted. A 4 day binge is nothing compared to a lifetime of overeating. It may be depressing but it's good to see that you're still determined.

As an aside, Was he in 33 platoon as well? i don't blame him if he didn't enjoy it so much, it was a pretty harsh 4 weeks, but very character building (or revealing).

I remember the first morning after I got back from kapooka, I sat up bolt straight in my bed at exactly 6:25am (without the aid of an alarm), scrambled for the corner of the bed sheet and was in the process of ripping it off when my boyfriend tackled me and slammed me down on the bed; that's when I woke up and realized where I was. :lol:
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

-Si vis Pacem Para bellum-
Bread-Monster

Postby ali » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:21 pm

I cant remember which platoon but I know everyone was threatening to call out Hallway whatever no he was really early in the morning after he got home, he was not impressed! This coming from someone who gets up at 12 every day! (slight exaggeration but never before 9.30 lol) so the early mornings were hard for him, it didnt take him too long to get back into sleeping in, lol. I think he was pretty exhausted after 4 weeks of hell! haha. He's so unfit too, I dont know how he survived!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0XqXGi/]
[/url]
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG
ali

Postby Bread-Monster » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:30 pm

4 weeks of hell indeed. You should drag him exercising with you and you can be his motivational buddy to get fit. he can't expect to survive Infantry corps training if he can't do 100 push ups, 600 sit ups and sprint 2.4 km in 6 minutes :lol:
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

Bread-Monster

Postby ali » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:45 pm

Haha that will never happen! Maybe thats half the reason he quit the reserves :( He said it took up too much time with uni but I dont know... I know he regrets it though...

I wish I could exercise with him, he needs to do some exercise! And we could motivate each other! But unfortunately we dont live close to each other (about 1hr 30mins drive apart :( ) So thats not possible.

I cant wait til we live together! I know its a while away (like 2yrs! Gotta finish uni first - He's at wollongong uni and im at sydney) but it will be great! Im hoping I get fit so that when we do get a place tog I can motivate him to come exercising with me! Hehe. :lol:
[/url]
ali

Postby HappyBella55 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:37 am

Ali you are so gorgeous :D I love the dress.

I bet your legs don't look chunky, I'm a huge advocate of heels - they make the legs look long and sleeker :P

What is it with study, working on assignments and needing food to nibble on :?:

You'll get back into your groove soon hun.

Take care.
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby loveat116 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:50 am

ali wrote:Haha that will never happen! Maybe thats half the reason he quit the reserves :( He said it took up too much time with uni but I dont know... I know he regrets it though...

I wish I could exercise with him, he needs to do some exercise! And we could motivate each other! But unfortunately we dont live close to each other (about 1hr 30mins drive apart :( ) So thats not possible.

I cant wait til we live together! I know its a while away (like 2yrs! Gotta finish uni first - He's at wollongong uni and im at sydney) but it will be great! Im hoping I get fit so that when we do get a place tog I can motivate him to come exercising with me! Hehe. :lol:

That sucks that he lives so far away! I cant wait to move in with my boyfriend too, but we're not doing it for 3 years lol! We're gonna save up first lol.

what uni do you go to in sydney?
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby ali » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:26 pm

Im at Sydney Uni :D :D

Yeah I wont be able to move in with the boy for a few years either. I wish I could save up before hand but being a full time uni student makes it difficult, especially with uni during the week and then going away every weekend to see the boy!!! And, I still have like 5yrs of uni left! Aagh!!! Lol.
[/url]
ali

Postby ali » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:31 pm

P.S I think its great your already saving ella! Its so good to be conscious about your future, so many ppl get a job and just spend spend spend because they are young and its fun (like all my friends that have jobs and dont go to uni) and its so stupid! But then again, they have parents to help them out $$$ lol.
[/url]
ali

Postby loveat116 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:08 pm

yeah well i dont have a massive social life with my friends, thats prob why i dont spend any money lol. Sad!

It must be so hard to be a full time student though, and living out of home. I live at home, so everything is paid for me, I highly doubt I could save anything if I was living by myself.

loveat116

Postby ali » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:16 pm

Well my parents help me out :wink: until I finish uni or I get a job, so theres not much point getting a job because then I would have to pay for stuff and I wouldnt be able to save anything anyway! I dont get much though and I have to budget everything into that. Atm Im saving up so I can pay my mum back for my bf's bday present :?

Its all so tough! Lol. Living alone is hard and lonely! :( Oh well! Cant complain! Some people have it worse! I guess its just because all of my friends have it heaps easy! Lol. But thats ok. It'll all be worth it in the end, at it will make it all the more exciting when I do get to move in with my bf :D I cant wait!!! He's the best! :D
[/url]
ali

Postby loveat116 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:19 pm

Aw thats so cute. And its great that you get to see him on the weekends!

Moving out would be so much fun! I cant wait too.. like cooking together, going grocery shopping together, putting together all the new furniture! decorating! Argh im a dork, I get exited by the weirdest things.

What are you studying at uni?

loveat116

Postby ali » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:31 pm

Haha I get excited by all that stuff too. I go to the supermarket alone (of course) and I look at all the couples shopping together and I wish I had someone to go shopping with me. Lol. So lame! Even just having to snuggle up to each night would be great! And someone to hug when your sad... that would be great. I have to wait to the weekend for that and by then im over it. Haha.

Im studying Arts and Science. Im hoping to do Graduate Law after this degree, so Ive got ages at uni!!!!! Lol.

Where do you work ella?
[/url]
ali

Postby loveat116 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:32 pm

Im working at an advertising agencey, in the media department.

I really should be working right now actually.
I have all this work to do yet I am on the net all day haha.
Whoops.

loveat116

Postby ali » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:35 pm

Haha Im the same. I have a speech due tomorrow which I havent started and an essay due thursday that ive barely started and its huge! Oops! I'll start... soon :roll: :lol:
[/url]
ali

Postby Bread-Monster » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:01 pm

Wow, five years at uni, Ali, how old are you and what course are you doing? That's a long time. My course is 5 years, but I only have 3 years left after this semester!! WOOO!!!

It's great living by yourself, you don't have to contend with parents, you can do your own shopping, you don't have to worry about the parents buying junkfood all the time. Ahhh, truly is paradise.
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

Bread-Monster

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress