It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Free Newsletter

Jodys progress....again

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Jodys progress....again

Postby yummymummy » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:22 pm

Ive decided to start a new diary, to help clear the head because I let my old one slip away because I was too busy to keep it updated.
Well this is were Im at Im working 3 shifts a week at the moment on a gyne/oncology/early pregnancy complications ward as a nurse. I managing to do the shifts when my youngest who is iin kindy is a school which is great for the kids because they dont have to go to childcare but Im begining to miss having any time to myself at the moment. My youngest son Riley also has quite a few learning/devoplmental probs so our days home together involve going to speech therapy, occupational therapy and regular check ups with the school psyc which stresses the heck out of me but Ri is thriving on all the attention!!
Ive began back on my strict eating plan because I was noticing the jeans getting a little tight and someone asked me if I was pregnant :twisted: but I dont have scales at home soI will jump on the scales to weigh myself next time I go to work in the morning. Someone did coment that I looked thinner at work yeasterday so I will weigh in soon and update my ticker
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby loveat116 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:26 pm

Its always great to have a fresh start!

Working in a hospital must be so rewarding, I wish I made an actual difference in my job!

Good luck!
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby Ally » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:30 pm

Hey Jody...starting a new diary can do wonders!! It sure sounds like your life is full on at the moment too.......I look forward to reading more of your updates!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:59 pm

good on you jody, yep starting afresh really does help clear your mind and sort of put in focus what you are trying to achieve. i think you deserve a lot of credit for being the woman you are mate. keep up the great work.
kate_turner2000

Postby yummymummy » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:37 pm

Thanks girls, havent updated much this week my son Riley has been unwell and worrying the living daylights outof me, we went for some scans with him on thurs and everything came back negitive so hopefully we get to the bottom of it all soon saying that he has been fab this weekend back to his usually cheery self.

Had friends over for dinner and drinks sat night and went out to my parents house for a huge birthday lunch for my mum today so food wise Ive been a little naughty but I needed a stiff drink so I will work it off with some exercise during the week and fingers crossed it all evens out!
Jody

[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:40 pm

hi jody

i am glad to hear youre still hanging in there, sorry to hear you have been run off your feet with your son and work and birthdays. im sure this week will be a better one for you :) take care
kate_turner2000

Postby yummymummy » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:02 pm

yep Im pretty positive Im going to have a good week with my eating the fridge is stocked with fruit and veg and the whether looks like nice exercising whether sunny but cool :D
Jody

[/url]
yummymummy

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:47 pm

Hiya Jody :) Eep, I hope your son is okay!! How stressful :( :( Good to hear that you're stocked up on fruit and vege so you're prepared :D I hope things start looking up for you with Riley and he's not too sick :)
Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby yummymummy » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:24 pm

Im buggered today I didnt sleep well last night and I think Im getting a cold :cry: but I gotta go to work at 1 boohoo for me so I better cook something inspirational for my dinner tonight to get thru the shift minus the lollies I used to go for to get some energy. Riley is looking better he went back to kindy today YAY hopefuly he stays that way and its not 2 steps forward 1 step back :?
Jody

[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:20 pm

hi jody hope you dont get a really sick! nip it in the bud by drinking lots of water and take care of yourself. glad ry is back to kindy :)
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:16 pm

Glad Riley is getting better and sounds like it is time to take care of yourself now. Plenty of vege and fruit for all those lovely vitamins.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby yummymummy » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:47 pm

well I made myself a yummoo salad then bloody well left it at home so I had to eat dodgy hospital food :roll: , I do not understand why a hospital that is trying to help people regain and promote heath serves such crappy food to their staff, but anyway, Im feeling better today and Im getting my car back finally this arvo after nearly 2 weeks of being without a car :D
Jody

[/url]
yummymummy

Postby milkyway » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:24 pm

Hey Jody - sounds like things are taking a turn for the better :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby yummymummy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:10 pm

I just watched my daughters class assembly item IT WAS SO CUTE they were cowboys/girls and they did some boot-scooting for us and sang deep in the heart of texas, and Ri my youngest was at kindy so I just got to sit there and watch and not moniter another child- it was lovely :D :D

I havent eaten anything yet today because I was in a rush now I dont know if I should just wait for lunch or have a bite now-decisions, decisions.
Jody

[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:51 pm

aw how cute. its times like these when you are sooo proud of your kids and what they have achieved :)
kate_turner2000

Next

Return to Personal Progress