It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:24 am

Free Newsletter

Jodys progress....again

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby yummymummy » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:53 pm

I went for a big walk along the beach this morning it was so nice and my doggy really enjoyed it too! I covered 5km and my bum is sore now!(damn that soft sand!)
Food wise Im doing well but I have weakened to some late night snacks lately basically its because Im not sleeping because my hubby snores soooooo much so Im up wandering around the house at all hours :?
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm

kick hubby in the shins if he snores LOL

yay for the walk. we have had really awful weather here :(
kate_turner2000

Postby yummymummy » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:03 pm

Oh his snoring is so bad at the mo its driving me insane!!My daughter was at a choir peformance last night so naughty naughty me ate hot chips with the kids on the way home- so bad but so good!
Jody

[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:15 pm

LOL i dont think it will make much difference in the grand scheme of things and it was a special occasion ;)
kate_turner2000

Postby yummymummy » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:10 pm

What a rollarcoaster of emotions Ive been on over the last few weeks, Im finding it hard with all the appiontments for Ri at the moment and dealing with the autism diagnosis- Im over being looked at like Im a bad mum because Ri does come across like a badly behaved child, its so frustrating having people sare at me because my son is flipping out over what looks like a minor issue to them- people are just so judgemental.

Diet wise Im going great guns, spring is a great motivation and Im enjoying walking again, so is my dog. Im back in control again and not so terrified of regaining everything, Im a size 12 with the odd size 10 pair of pants,and I will always be a size 12 on top due to my D cup girls!!
Jody

[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:32 pm

well done jody on the weightloss side of things, you are definately in control!!

i can sympathise with you about people thinking you are a bad mum. i have spent a year at preschool working one on one as a SUPPS worker with a boy with a few different issues, its hard work and i fully support all parents who have children with additional needs cos they are doing a great job - well most of them are!! keep up the great work
kate_turner2000

Postby yummymummy » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:55 pm

Well we all lived at mum and dads for a few days while the floors were being laid now we have to wait 10 days until they get polished up and looking pretty cant wait!!
I ve been doing some extra shifts at work lately and golly Im knacked but hanging in there diet wise.
Ive decided no days off diet until I take the kids to the royal show, its time to get rid of those last few kgs in time for summer, but you cant go to the show without eating all the junk! it just woundnt feel right :P and I havnt been for years so bugger it!!
Jody

[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:37 pm

hey jody you enjoy your time at the show, you work hard so you deserve a bit of lee-way ;)
kate_turner2000

Previous

Return to Personal Progress