It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:51 pm

Free Newsletter

Tegan's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby milkyway » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Hi Tegan - hope all is well. How's your puppy? He must be growing up so fast!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:49 am

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I disappeared like that on you all. Unfortunately with life and pup and uni and work and wedding, I'm just not getting the time to come on here so unfortunately it's time to say goodbye I think...at least for a few months. Just so you all know and can stop worrying your heads about me, here's the goss till now:

I had my surgery and all went well (went in the week after getting puppy, whose name is Nelson). I've recovered and am back on my bike after a few weeks recouperation. I now have 4 lovely scars all over my belly.

I got my puppy and you can see him here http://www.dogster.com/dogs/679016 and here's a lovely pic Image He's growing very quickly and is rather a handful at times, but learning very quickly and we're so glad we got him!

Wedding planning is coming along well but I'm kinda 'over' the amount of sheer crap you have to organise. I promise to come back on and post pics after the event.

Eating wise, over Christmas New Year was a bit naughty and struggling a bit to get back in the zone, but am still hovering around the 75kg mark, so not too much damage done. Christmas by the way was our first in the new house with our family and puppy. Then New Years was at Cradle Mt for a friends birthday - unfortunately under Dr's orders I was unable to do the summit. I did Dove Lake instead.

If anyone feels the need to keep in touch you are more than welcome to drop me a line (I think my e-mail is in the little tool bar at the bottom) or if you are on facebook, look me up (Tegan Johnson), or find me through Kate or any of the other people there!

Until next time dear friends!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:27 am

Cutest puppy on the planet alert! He is sooooo gorgeous! He looks so serious with those cute little wrinkles on his forehead. :D

Good luck with everything until you get back. I know how it can be when you have a dozen things all competing for your attention at once. I hope things go well for you, Tegan, and I'm looking forward to reading about your wedding when you return!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Sas » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:31 am

Lol I know what you mean about planning weddings! It is a pain in the backside at times but it will all be worth it hun. Can't wait to see some pics!

Nelson is so cute!!

Good luck with everything over the next few months Tegan :) We'll miss you!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby Mandie » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:59 am

Nelson is totally adorable!!

Can't wait to see you back Tegan - we miss you! Have a great wedding and you better NOT forget to post up pics!
Mandie

Postby milkyway » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:05 pm

Nelson is just sooo adorable and looks so serious :)

all the best with the wedding plans and uni and life! See you on facebook
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Yogi-Bear » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:16 am

hi dawn,

hope everything goes well over next few months...

still in the 70's, that's pretty good....
[/img][/url]Image
Yogi-Bear

Re: Tegan's progress

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:13 pm

Heya All,
I've popped in as I have a bit of time to throw around ATM!! Thought I'd let you all know how things are.

Uni
My supervisor is back and I let him know that plan A (the one we were working on all year) fell through and we have to start anew. Poo bum wee. And other words. So... we now have plan B and I'm madly working on that. Also, clinical course starts end of this month, so back into classes. Woo.

Work
Yeah. Blah

Wedding
Extra Blaah. So sick of shopping for crap. Just want it done and over with. How many bloody colours of flowers do I really need to look at and WHY does everyone else seem to think it's more important than I do. Just book the flaming things already... GRRRR. And I don't like the fact that I'm not in control of the hens hight. * control freak is freaking out!!*

Puppy
Oh he's lovely! Growing so fast and being so cheeky. But he learns quick and has so much personality I love him and wouldn't want him any other way. Ended up having to fennce the vegie garden off due to him thinking lettuces were a good soft cushion and deciding to fertilise the lawn with the manure bags he ripped apart. He's a good little boy isn't he??

Weightloss
yep, still hovering around 75. Seems to be my magic number, but then I haven't been trying very hard. I've roped in a friend to swap food and exercise diaries with under a star system to help me get my eating back under proper control. I'm being invited to far too many luncheons, parties, morning teas etc lately. And having my gallbladder out and being able to eat naughties without pain has made it extra tempting LOL.

I hope everything is well with everyone!

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Dave » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:17 am

WOW....................what an awsome looking dog...reminds me of Rocky...a cross boxer somthing...lol not sure what but everyone used to comment on what an great llokng dog..........That's an awsome looking dog there....I can only hope to come across a well looking dog as that......ON YA!
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
.................. Image...............
Dave

Postby milkyway » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:50 pm

Great to hear from you and thanks for the update. How long until the wedding?
And all the best with your return to the classroom. Hope you enjoy :)
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:39 pm

Sorry to hear that your initial plan fell through for uni, Tegan. I hope you can at least salvage some of that work an apply it to plan B. Good luck with the wedding preparations. I hope your hen's night goes well!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:56 am

Thanks everyone. Not long til the wedding now, about 4 weeks :roll: Meet with the celebrant again tomorrow. Then photographer the day after :roll: . I can't wait for the day to be done and dusted, sitting back in my comfy lounge with a glass of bubbly taking hairpins out of my hair!

Thanks for the comment on Nelson too Dave! I think he's a bit of a spunk too and he's very much the ladies man - knows how to suck up to get a pat from the girls. Though Nelson should join this forum too... we got feeding wrong and were overfeedin g him for a while so he's a bit pudgy which is really naughty :oops: . But we've fixed that now and he's slowly loosig his excess - or more like he's just not gaining weight as much as before :lol: .

Luckily I have salvaged a lot of the stuff from plan A and we now have a plan B aong the same lines but different population. Course work starts soon!

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:29 pm

FYI,
I have started a new thread for me in the almost there section, cause, well, I'm almost there really!

Butterfly_Dawn

Previous

Return to Personal Progress