It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:51 pm

Free Newsletter

Angela's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby Ophir » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:47 pm

Well guess who for no reason just ate a bag of malteasers :( grrr why? I dont want to weigh in tomorrow anymore. This week has just been the week from hell.
Ophir

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:41 pm

hey angela i reckon if you weigh in tomorrow it will help :) on one hand you might be pleasantly surprised ;) on the other hand it will be an eye-opener as to how you are dealing with stress in your life. put the past behind you mate, tomorrow is a new day and you can turn it all around :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ophir » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:09 pm

Thanks Kate :) Think i will. When i take into consideration the calorie numbers and that i am walking etc, it does come out even, but my body hangs onto fluid when i have to much carbs...which i have done.

Whats done is done. Not much i can do now. Im off food shopping tonight so will get some yummy fruit and veggies :)
Ophir

Postby milkyway » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:58 pm

Don't discount all the good work you've done this week Angela. You might be pleasantly surprised by the scales ;)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Ophir » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:36 am

Thank you for your support. It means a lot. Went off and did the food shopping tonight. I bought plenty of fruit and fresh veggies. Got some fresh multigrain bread and some lunch meats so i can make ham/chicken, cheese & salad sandwiches. I also got some sakata corn & rice snacks. I really like these and they are better the chips.

Onwards and upwards. Also i really made a good effort with my walk home tonight. Was quite cold, but i was breaking a solid sweat all the way home :)
Ophir

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:05 am

so how did you go with the weigh in angela? i also went grocery shopping last night :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ophir » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:38 am

I weighed in at 76.9kg, so only a 800g gain :) Was pretty happy with that. Will be in at work later and will amend my ticker then. We are off for some fun setting up our bridal registry this morning. Im waiting for FH to get over his night out last night (celebrating his best mates birthday). He got a dodgy pie on the way home and still isnt feeling great. So he has had some heron and has gone back to bed for an hour.

I just have to make up the extra time at work, but i would rather that then FH driving and not feeling like he should (he has to drop me at work and drive home once we are finished). He only got his licence 2 weeks ago.
Ophir

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:58 am

hi angela i hope your fiance feels better soon :) i reckon you should drive. if he stiill has alcohol in his system then he can get in trouble!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ophir » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:23 am

Well we have had a bit of a busy week! Set up the bridal registry on friday. Over the weekend we got out of the city. We spent saturday driving around the blue mountains, then stayed at my parents for the night. Sunday we went for a drive up to St Albans then over to bucketty & wyong and home again. On our way through Gosford, we stopped at Somersby where my cousin and and his family died. We managed to get to where the road collapsed and threw some flowers in the creek. FH took some photos for me. Im glad i did it, although it was weird to be there.

I have been really good this week. No binges and i have been staying under 1500cals per day and drinking at least 2L water. With the sub-concious stress from the wedding, my periods havent been really light for the last few months. I saw the Dr about it a couple of weeks ago and she said it should right itself in the next month or so. I think it is doing that now. TTOTM is due next month and my body is so bloated its just crazy. My weights this week have been Mon - 77.7, Tues - 77.8, Today - 78.5, BUT i have lost 1cm off my waist and my hips are the same compared to 2 weeks ago when i was 76.1kg.

Last time my periods went funny like this and started fixing them selves, i was very bloated for about 1-1.5 weeks before they were due. Oh and i did do a preg test 2 weeks ago and was neg (DR made me do it!). So i think my body is retaining everything i drink. Will keep you posted on how things pan out :)
Ophir

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:06 pm

hey angela wow im sorry i didnt realise that it was your family that passed away from the recent road collapse at somersby. what a terrible week that was. hope you had a great time up this way though we have had some lovely days of sunshine lately :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ophir » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:26 am

What a wonderful start to a new week :) Slept soundly last night and feel great this morning. I got up and pack my scales away and decided i am going to aim for measurement goals and not weight goals. So i pulled out an old belt i used to wear with FH and i got together and took goal measurements off it.

Measurements as of today are:
Waist: 83cm
Hips: 101cm

My goals by 2/12 are:
Waist: 75cm (or thereabouts)
Hips: 89cm

Next measurements are on 2/10.
Ophir

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:08 pm

hey angela in recent times professionals have actually said that measurements are important in working out who is medically at risk of weight related problems, so i think you are on the right track. :) looking forward to seeing those numbers go down
kate_turner2000

Postby Ophir » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:14 am

After having a discustingly shocking week last week, i took myself off to Priceline on Saturday and bought the celebrity slim shakes. With only 14 weeks till the wedding and being 14kg more then i want to be, it was time to crack down. Im only planning on being on it until the wedding.

I have also been having some of the "not allowed" veggies. Reason being, i dont want my body going to crazy when i go off the shakes. So last night i had a piece of steamed pumpkin and potato. So far so good! its day 4.
Ophir

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:02 pm

hi angela i hope this works out for you! wow i cant believe your wedding is coming around so quickly! i bet you are excited. how many guests have you got attending?
kate_turner2000

Postby Ophir » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:11 pm

I think, knowing that it is only 12 weeks on it will help.

Tell me about the wedding coming around quickly! We are having 58 guests, well thats what we have invited. Invitations went out 2 weeks ago. I have had 5 registry purchases, but no RSVP's :( We are off ring shopping on the weekend. Other then that, the only purchases we have left is the boys clothes (beige pants and white cotton shirts), my underwear and the girls jewelery. Everything else just has to be paid.

I have made an appointment for the monday after the wedding to get my hair cut :D It is just long with no fringe and is fine and flat as im growing it for the wedding...cant wait to have some style back to it!
Ophir

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress