Record your personal weight loss progress here.
Moderators: Dolly, Moderators
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:30 am
congrats vanessa what an achievement. what happens now?!
- Posts: 13910
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:59 am
- Location: Central Coast NSW
Yay! Congrats Vanessa. You've worked sooo hard and come such a long way. You should be sooo proud of yourself
Like Kate - I wanna know what happens next? Do you have a big reward for yourself planned?
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
- Posts: 4236
- Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:11 pm
- Location: Melbourne
WOOHOOO congrats girl
I remember when I got into the 60's, I was ecstatic! Great achievement there
- Posts: 2925
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:53 pm
- Location: Adelaide, SA
Top job Vanessa!!! I see by your ticker your really close to goal, way to go!!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs
The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant
You'll find me in the almost there section
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:20 pm
- Location: Perth
wow thats great,must feel reallly good.
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:10 pm
- Location: southern highlands, nsw
Congratulations and well done!!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
- Posts: 674
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:48 pm
- Location: North Queensland
Well done Vanessa!! You dance on top of the world darl!!
I am with the other gals....fess up what do you have planned for your reward???
- Posts: 4799
- Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:23 am
- Location: Rockhamtpon, Central Queensland!
congratulations vanessa! that must be the most amazing feeling. all that hard work has paid off
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 12:03 pm
- Location: melbourne
Return to Personal Progress
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests