It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Free Newsletter

Jules new progress reports

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Jules new progress reports

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:40 pm

Hi yall i thought due to the move i would start a new progress page and also introduce myself to all the newbies (and there are lots of you :D )
MY story
I am a mum of 2 kids a girl mikayla who is 11 and boy graeme who is 4 in october .
Up until my late teens i was always a rake and could fit comfortably into size 8 jeans (and still have a pair for the memories although i doubt my big toe could even fit into them )Had a child at 21 and was a sze 12/14 < add the relatioship disaster from hell and the body goes up to size 16 /18
after a 4 year celibracy I met a man i thought would be with forever got engaged had a baby (graeme) and suseqeuntly was a another disastor with domestic violence emotional beatings and leaving him for good .
I have sworn off men lol they dodnt fit in well with me . Now its Just me and the kids and my size 20 107kg body .
i joined here i think in 2004/05 and sice then have lost and put on the same ten kgs over and over again never getting below 92kgs
Anyway i have now moved into a pace of our own and have my own set of rules and routines and loving it .
After 2 and a half months of living with a bar size fridge and no washing machine (thanks mum for the laundry service ) i am getting a full size brand new frindge and washing machine delivered tomorrow (yippee)
This now mean i can freeze stir frys and points frees soups and stop having chicken nuggets and steak sandwiches .
Am going to woolies tomorrow (after uni and getting fruit and salad as i can now fit them in the fridge lol . No more excuses this time its me for me . I still have the dress i was going to fit into last xmas in the wardrobe so i am aiming for that which is about 15kg to lose before xmas or close to it
Decided against Jenny craig as it lokks like cheating not making your own meals and i dont have a mic lol so i am think back to WW but with the at home pack so its will be a little more flexible with the added bonus of having a consultent to ring email
wish me luck guys

Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:45 pm

hey jules great to hear from you. thanks for sharing that bit about your life, i never knew what your ex partner put you through, that must have been very bad and im so happy you are now out of that and looking after yourself :)

yay for the fridge and washer! how exciting! i love washing so i would be lost if someone had to do it for me, but id happily hand over my ironing pile for them ;)

keep in touch mate :) best wishes with whatever program you decide to go with :)
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:42 pm

Thanks Kate
Yeah my ex was a mean SOB bashed mt while pregnant with graeme an was physically , emotional and spiritula abusive . when i left him he tried to kidnapp graeme but only got as far as around the block . I have no idea where he is . He dosent see the kids and thats fine with me . We are Waaaaaay better off without him .
Yay only 18 hours till the fridge lol who would of thought i would get excited over a fridge lol
Hey congrats on the wheels to mate u must be stoked . i still have to get a licence lol
Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby shelbel » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:45 pm

Hey Jules, its nice to meet you! :D
You've sure had the run around from males, but you had the courage to do what a lot of women dont and thats walk away, i admire you for that! Sounds to me like your ready to do it! Im on WW at home too, so if you go with that program and need any help, sing out!! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:23 am

I liked your comment about not knowing where he is and that he doesnt see the kids and you dont care. honestly, i think you are doing a fab job on your own and they dont need someone in their life who had the urge to abuse their mother. maybe one day someone will come along who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated :) just dont let them near your fridge! lol. or it will be filled with things that men put in there like beer and home brew and yucky biscuits lol.

thanks for the car congrats :) i am over the moon :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:07 pm

Hi Jules,
I know what you mean about the bar fridge. I spent 3 years cooking for the 2 of us out of one - the kitchen in the old flat had been designed so a full size fridge would not fit - by all of 1cm :evil:

Good on you for coming out of that relationship. So much the better for you and the kids. No-body deserves to live in that life, no matter what.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:17 pm

Hi Jules,

Thank you for sharing a very private and intimate part of your life with us.

You are very lucky and fortunate to have gotten yourself out of the DV relationship. You did the very best for YOU and your children.

Although you've lost and gained the 10kgs you will eventually get to your desired healthy weight. You are getting back on the preverbal horse. You will get there.

Now that you have your own place you can set a safe food environment, create a fat-free buffer zone. Having a bigger fridge will enable you to stock lots of fresh fruit and veg.

All the best. Jen.

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby milkyway » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:00 pm

Hiya Jules - sounds like things are on the up and up for you and you certainly deserve it after everything you've been through. Sending lots of happy thoughts your way :D
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:22 pm

Hiya Jules :)
Welcome back, thanks for sharing your story with us all, I'm not sure I had read it before so it was great to get some background info :) Good luck with the weight loss, you'll shift that extra weight in no time :D If there's anything we can do to help, we're all here for you :)
Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:53 am

hey jules hows the new fridge and washing machine? are you washing everything in sight just because you can?! lol. i love washing- hate the ironing part though :roll:
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:09 pm

Thanks guys u are all so wonderful thanks for your good thoughts the fridge is great i went out and filled it with lots of salad and fruit . All was going well till friday night lol my b day mum came over with cream sponge that a friend of hers made for my birthday so i had a slice (or two lol ) and had all my nieces over or the night and we bunked down and watch the simpsons movie lol . Then today my nephew had his soccer final which the won (third in the comp look out beckam) so we had a bbq had my older brothers house and of course celebrate the win with toooooo many bourbons and coke so tomorrow is back on course day and more veges with fruit , I actiually had my four pieces of fruit friday and 2 L of water
Am going to check out the maritime college here (and the eye candy lol )
hey Kate i actually sat and watch the washing machine wash the sheets sad huh lol
Cheers Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Ally » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:50 am

Hey Jules nice to have you back mate!!! I have missed you not being around! I am not around here much either anymore...but it is nice to catch up!!

It must be lovely being in place of your own now.....congrats on your new fridge and washing machine too! WEll done on choosing to put your own rules in place and managing your life...often we mum's forget that we are important along with our health as our lives seem dedicated to the other little blessings in our lives.

I look forward to popping in and reading your progress!!

Welcome back mate! :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:17 am

Image Jules!!! im glad that the fridge and washing machine are doing well :) i love presents hehe. hope you had a nice birthday overall. your mum and yourself sound really close which is lovely :) xoxox
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:13 pm

Thanks guys . I did have a good B day and now another year older and wiser ( maybe) Time to overhall . Yep Kate mum and i are super close but still like our space and can censored with the best of em . Now im off to the maratime college with the kids so they can check out the wizzbang stuff up there
Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby hushpuppy » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:09 pm

Hi guys hope u are all doing fine . It has been another wirlwind here in the hushie household lol . Not only did i think i had gladular fever (thank golly i didnt ) but my foot injury has been playing up . My left foot was run over by a 4 wheel drive a couple of years ago and its bugging me again . I have an appt next week to check it out .
Have been on antibiotics and nearly done the course . Food wise it has been up and down with a salad most lunch days that i am home and while at uni i have been having a vegetarian wrap .

My daughter has been away for the past 7 days as it is school holidays here and i have been missing her like crazy .Esp at night after grom (graeme) is asleep thats where the tim tams have been creeping in although on the flip side i can now it two and be satisfies instead of eating the whole packet.

I have also lost a kilo in the last three weeks so i must be doing something right . Cant do much exercise till the foot gets looked at but i have been using the hand (water)weights

This months task is to
1 replace tim tams with healthy biccies
2 up the water intake have been a little slack there
3 try to reduce stress about upcoming essays / exams with warm bubble baths

If i can do atleats the 1st to then i will be stoked
Cheers Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Next