It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:52 am

Free Newsletter

Jules new progress reports

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:08 pm

hey jules those goals sound really do-able. i find the vive triple choc bikkies are delicious ;) you could swap the tim tams for them :)

wow the school holidays come around quickly hey! well done on your loss you seem to be making great food choices with your meals and even though you cant do as much exercise as you like, you are making amends with your eating.

let us know how the foot goes. will it need further operating?
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:04 am

not sure Kate it was in plaster for a while years ago and when it come out doc said stay off it for a while LOL easy todo with two kids . I told him what reality was he in . I hope thats its just a blip and nota major deal
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:03 pm

lol some people have no idea do they lol. keep us updated with how it goes
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:02 pm

Heya Jules :)

Wow, sounds like things are mad around there!! Hope your foot gets better soon, that's not good that it's still bothering you after so long :( And I hope you feel better otherwise too!!

I sure bet you're missing your daughter, bet the house is very quiet!!! When does she get back???

Those goals sound great and very do-able, good luck :D

Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:53 pm

Well foot is just a ligument thingy and should heal itself . I have infalmitory tab to help it. i bought my bike and stepper back from mums and will start back on that next week as i dont want to push the foot . E. , Kayla came back on sunday and yep it was way to quiet while she was away after 7.30 at night when grom goes to slepp its deadly quiet although i did get alot of uni reading done lol . The weather here is so changeable so its hard to get out sometimes.Kate i bought those bicckies u mentioned . Havent tried any yet but they look yummy . they should ban timtams lol esp when u are down .
Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:58 pm

hey jules sounds like everything is going well your end. glad the foot isnt anything too serious!! kayla is a beautiful name. i bet her and graeme bring a lot of joy to your life!! let us know what you think of the bicks!!
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:39 pm

Hiya Jules :)

I'm glad to hear the foot thing isn't too serious either! Good old anti-inflammatories haha :)

I bet you're glad to have Kayla back! Our house is always so quiet when my dad goes away, haha :P

Sounds like you're doing well, good to hear from you :) :)
Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby hushpuppy » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:07 pm

Its great to have her back .We are having a girly day on friday where we go the the cinema and out for lunch . I am going to look for that cook book on 4 ingredients . It was on TT last night sounds good as i am not a very good chef lol
Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby oostevens » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:48 pm

hehe u dont have to be :p as long as u can read a recipe then you're set :)

today tonight is cool sometimes :)

good to hear u and ur daughter are having a girly day :) they rock
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:08 pm

HI all
Well the movies was exciting although i did indulge in popcorn but had subway for lunch while kayla had kfc . We went and watch Surfs Up which was ok but i like happy feet better . I love penguins they are my fav animal.
Food wise have had a few slip ups with a couple of glasses of coke but no takeway apart from a handfull of chips yesterday.
I did do 4 hours of gardening sunday including pullin weeds and using pick as the new house has a garden likea jungle and was never looked after . I also mowed both back n front lawns so it was a good workout . The back is a little tender though lol . will do more next sunday .
The biggy is that it is grandfinal weekend thisweekend and we usually have a bbq and drinks so i will have to be careful . Has anuone tried the pure blonde lo carb beers as i might get those instead
And the weekend after that is bathurst and that another bbq along with drinks AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Updated my pics in photo forum . Hope to get better ones maybe outside piccies as the weather here sucks at the mo its is very windy rainy and cold

will logg in next weeks
Cheers Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby corolla_chick » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:26 pm

hey jules the weather here in tas sure is crappy!! is good for my rain tanks tho... a few of my male friends drink pure blonde and they reckon it is good. im not a beer drinker. it all tastes gross to me!! i thought surfs up was ok aswell. chicken joe was funny!! beck :D
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:39 pm

hey jules big weekend ahead with the footy! i am sending mick to a mates place so i am not tempted by foods!! i watch NRL- wont be watching the AFL. man 4 hours in the yard i can only imagine what it looked like when you moved in! glad you had a nice time out at the movies :)
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:55 pm

Thanks guys yup it is yucky here at the moment it cant decide whether to rain be suny or freeze our buts off lol
Kate the house was a mess . It is a housing house till i can afford other but the yard wasnt take care of at all . My mate who lives down the road was telling me they had a horse in the back yard LOL so u can imagine . The frount has palnts that are that uncared for they are interwining and cant tell one from the other lol . The thing is that it may get demolished at some stage not sure when so the can build units instead of houses due to the housing crisis so i cant really er plant cause i may have to be moved lol
Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby HappyBella55 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:45 pm

:shock: I'm surprised no one reported the old residents to RSPCA for keeping a horse in a residential backyard. Poor horsy

I did a promo for pure blond. I don't like beer but it sells well and a lot of blokes seem to like the taste :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:24 pm

omg jules thats so funny cos the tennants before us in this house also had a horse! we live on a big block though and they had their horse ajisted around the corner on a big property but brought it here to wash it etc. it used the shed as its 'stable' and when we moved in we had to clean the shed out with all the hesion bags, cardboard boxes and straw. gotta watch for snakes!
kate_turner2000

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress