It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Free Newsletter

Jordann's Progress.

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Jordann's Progress.

Postby Jordz » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:42 pm

All righty. Let's get this thing started, yeah?

I've measured how much (on average) I walk on a normal school day, and it came up at 2.8 km. If i keep on doing this, Then walking a few extra km's on the tready, I should be able to keep losing, or at least maintain a steady weight. If I keep on eating right, I might be able to lose a bit of weight in my first week.

TIP OF THE DAY : If you're feeling hungry, make yourself a cup of green tea.

current weight : 86kg
goal weight : 70kg

wish me luck!!!

Postby ali » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:58 pm

Good luck Jordz!

Im sure if you drink heaps of water, watch what you eat and walk on the treadmill you will notice changes for sure.

Ive only lost 3kgs but im already starting to notice small differences.

Many ppl here also measure themselves because sometimes they notice that the scales arnt moving but clothes are getting looser, because if you start exercise more you might build up some muscle.

Anyway, just a thought! Its another way to keep you motivated! Because when you start noticing the changes its so encouraging! It also helps if you have an encouraging mum to take your measurements! (I live alone... makes it difficult! Lol)

Anyway, everyone on here is really friendly and helpful. I thought I knew all there was to know about weight loss until I joined this forum. I have learnt so much and its definitely helping me lose weight.

Good luck with it! :D :D
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:10 pm

hey jordz love your daily tip. it seems like you have a general idea of what you need to do in order to lose the weight so keep us posted and sing out if you need anything :)

Postby Jordz » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:55 pm

Day 2 of new life.

Walked 3.16km through the day, according to the pedometer.

have drunk loads of water, and ate just the salad for lunch.

Made a cake for Brad's birthday, and was extremely tempted to try it, but resisted.

will probably be on the exercise bike later.

Return to Personal Progress