It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:56 am

Free Newsletter

Esoterics Diet Journal

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Esoterics Diet Journal

Postby esoteric » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:34 pm

92 kilos yesterday, hit tready for 2 hours and tried to eat alittle healthier, headache rebounded a few times. It might be the coffee or that I was hungry.

Second day water weight loss and the end of that time of the month 90 kilo's but I think it's all water. Only time will tell.
esoteric

I'm going for the gold

Postby esoteric » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:17 pm

Girly glitter comments from http://www.GirlyTags.com

food :? I stayed away from the fried bread my husband bought. I usually give in especially for pastries. I knew even a bite and that would start it.

Exercise :D 490 km

It sure was a hard day yesterday, headaches persisting I think its because I am not giving into my food cravings. I know I can overcome it, its just a matter of time, I have a small headache still think I will shut it up with a cup of coffee :twisted:

Edited by milkyway to fix the image tags :)
esoteric

Postby HappyBella55 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:58 pm

Re headaches: are you drinking enough water? I know when I get headaches it's because I haven't drunk enough water for the day.

Water is a better alternative than coffee. Hope this helps you.
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Coffee

Postby esoteric » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:05 am

Thanks I did get a bottle of water but it's persisting and I didn't get my cup of coffee, I asked my daughter to make it for me and she forgot, I am kinda lazy to go do it myself. :lol:

esoteric

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:21 am

LOL i just looked at your photo sara and you look great for someone who has had 4 kids! i look like crap and ive had one! lOL
kate_turner2000

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:38 pm

yeah, the water is a killer for headaches and I frequently am reminded I'm not drinking enough by getting a blinder headache.

Also if you have made a major change to your coffee/tea intake or coke or any other caffeine based drink you may be suffering caffeine withdrawals (which are also a killer). I don't remember reading whether you are a smoker, but if you are a smoker and are giving up, headaches will be expected as you withdraw too.

I like to think of withdrawal headaches as your brain throwing an "I want I want" tantrum in the chocolate aisle of your supermarket.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Thanks

Postby esoteric » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:50 pm

Thanks for the heads up, yeah I broke down and had my cup yesterday, guess what I have one in front of me now as I type, can't do headaches they turn into migraines, hey it's only one. (((whisper))) only one with 3 tsp. sugar and 3 tsp. creamer. lol

Thanks for the comment on my pic yeah I said I am taking this all the way even if I don't get down to 56, 60 will suit me just fine, well anything then where I am will suit me just fine as long as its not going up. :lol:

Yesterday,

B: peanut butter and jelly :(
L: 2 hamburger patties on wheat pita :( was too hungry
D: Light tuna with onion and wheat pita :D
My one cup of mojo :lol:

1 hour on the tready, my stomach muscles hurt when I do it, I think it's from holding my stomach up so I let go and it still hurts. I never knew I had any muscles in MY stomach lol. It's all good though.

I hope this stays off, even if it is all water. Yup I am drinking water too.

esoteric

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:38 pm

doing great!! you sound really motivated!
kate_turner2000

Postby sassi » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:21 pm

hi esoteric

it sounds like you and i are on a very similar journey - where we're starting from & where we want to get to :)

the water will become habit - especially in a hot climate :)

i used to drink a bit of coffee but have cut down a lot & have replaced some with green tea (either flavoured with mint or citrus). i'm finding it a really refreshing drink :)
sassi

Postby esoteric » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:02 pm

Hi,

Thanks Kate, I do have my fears about losing weight, men here looking at me and some other deeper issues, but I want to buy nice clothes and feel good about myself to. Hopefully this time I am going to make it. Lazy or not.

Sassi, yes we are around the same starting point and where we want to get too, nice. I have to drink alot of water especially when I am on the treadmill, I must go through at least 1/2 liter at that moment. :lol:

Yesterday,

Breakfast: Nothing had to run and do some things.

Lunch: A few bites of fried bread pizza.

Dinner: Light tuna with onion and a tsp. of olive oil and a touch of vinegar, with whole wheat bread.

Lots of water through the day...

Did 1 hour and 15 min on the treadmill.

esoteric

Postby esoteric » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:31 pm

No coffee yesterday and I hope today, though I am craving for it badly, no headache yesterday either I hope it goes well.

Yesterday:

Breakfast: cup of oatmeal :D

Lunch: 3 boiled eggs :?

Dinner: boiled basmati rice with a few pieces of boiled meat w/ onions and a little boullion :?

Drank 1 liter diet 7up throughout day :oops:

No Coffee yay :lol:

Exercise: at least 2 hours of housework, including sweeping floors and mopping. I still have to straighten things out though today.

esoteric

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:08 pm

thats a pretty good day though sara, you are obviously seeing great results so keep up the great work!
kate_turner2000

Postby esoteric » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:48 pm

Thanks Kate,

It seems to be working well so far, I cannot count calories if my life depended on it. To lazy, to check like the 3 boiled eggs I don't know what that would be calorie wise, maybe next time I take out the yolk and blend it with mayonaise for my kids and I eat the whites.

There was one great thing about yesterday, I bought the kids some ice-cream and I didn't even take a bite. Handed it them and went off to do something.

I have started up with a headache awhile back. Must be the coffee I was wishing for earlier, how's your day going so far Kate?

esoteric

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:52 pm

stay strong, you dont need the coffee. it will make you feel worse!! if you have some paracetomol or something like that take it with some water to help. good on you for not eating the icecream- i can imagine that wouldve been hard especially living in egypt!

its night time here in OZ at the moment. its 8.51pm here on the eastern side of australia. i am so tired as my daughter had a little birthday party to go to today and so as you know with kids its fun but also makes for a long day :)
kate_turner2000

Postby esoteric » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:20 am

Hello,

Back again, and part of my weight is back with me too. :cry:

Breakfast lately: Oatmeal and a banana

Lunch basically: Basmati rice and boiled vegetables, chicken breast broiled.

Dinner: left over basmati and salad

This is what my food has been like lately and I have been walking every evening for an hour.

But part of my weight came back. (((sobs))) oh well I can't see eating like this and exercising for my weight to stay this way or continue going up, maybe it's gotta go up alittle before it starts going down again. I don't know, but I am sticking this out no matter what, if in 2 weeks no progress then I am going to grow white fur and let my two front teeth hang out.

esoteric

Next

Return to Personal Progress