It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:17 pm

Free Newsletter

matchbox's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: matchbox's progress

Postby matchbox » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:14 pm

haha me too! hopefully next week will be better.

i'm being cheeky and starting it today :wink: going shopping in the city with mum today - should be fun, and lots of exercise - we can shop pretty well :wink: haha.
think i will get a roll or sandwich for lunch (hopefully) no chinese (although it's awesome! lol)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby big_love » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:14 pm

OMG goodluck with the no chinese...that is definantly my downfall when we go to town shopping! DAMN THAT YUMMY FOOD!!!!! Glad to hear your feeling better chicky and that you have a lovely sweet boy! Good on you!
140/117/85
big_love

Postby matchbox » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:38 pm

thanks tam :) think i did pretty well, got a panini from miss mauds - still not the best but much better than chinese :)
had a crappy day so far, i think it's gonna be one of those weeks - our hot water at home died - so had a 2 minute FREEZING COLD shower this morning - it was horrible!! at uni all day grr, got a short break now though, can't wait til the day is over. got a crappy parking that i don't even remember where it is just that its ages away. and i picked up the wrong chem book this morning so i don't have a lab book. grrrr. not a good day! got a roll and pizza for lunch today - not that great considering i had a bit too much pizza last night too but atm i dont really care cos its yummy and i cant wait to eat it lol
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Tarz » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:48 pm

Just think, things have got to start getting better for you today. Hope it all improves for you. Enjoy the pizza.
Tarz

Postby GoddessInside » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:00 pm

What is it with you Perthites and hot water systems blowing ?!?!?!?! First Mandie and now you ;)

Who's going to be the 3rd ?? :mrgreen:

Proud of you for avoiding the chinese, I probably couldnt have done it !!
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby matchbox » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:42 pm

well today didn't really get any better :( well it did a little then got worse :(

parents had a sad at me cos i was half an hour late home because i dropped my boy home from uni (he waited all afternoon for me) and they had a huge sad - yet my little brother is ours and hours late and doesn't get yelled at anywhere near as much as i did :( they got noodles 4 tea too. and cos i was so upset i pigged out on them and prawn crackers, big time. the only decent thing was the diet coke i had with it. ergh.
i have so much uni stuff to do too and no idea how it's all gona get done :(
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby shelbel » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Hang in there lexi!! Its hard not to pig out when your having a crappy day! There's always tomorrow babe :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby matchbox » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:33 pm

thanks shel :) i know tomorrow is another day, i just hope it's a lot better than today.

just got so much to do and feeling so stressed! :cry:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:40 pm

Sorry to hear uni is so stressful right now. Do you find it helps to break up all your tasks into smaller bite-sized chunks and then deal with them one at a time?
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Mandie » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:19 pm

argh, uni stress - i sure don't miss that in the slightest! to make me feel better, i used to write a massive "things to do" list with dates they needed to be done by.. and then just organised a timetable to get it all done. you feel much more on top of things and if you stick to it, everything gets done.

good luck!
Mandie

Postby matchbox » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:20 pm

hey Ali, kinda, not really though. i've made a to do list and tried to break things up but knowing i've got so many more things to do kind of overwhelms me. on thursday i've only got 1 class so i'm going to take the day off and just study - my test will be over by then too (it's tomorrow arvo!) so hopefully having a day set out will help.
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:57 pm

thanks mandie :) i've got the list lol, already done that, it's just figuring out what to do first! haha.

is it bad if i say i can't wait for holidays? :lol:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby big_love » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:02 pm

I thought that was the point of uni! Hanging till the next holidays!!! I miss uni holidays sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!
140/117/85
big_love

Postby matchbox » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:33 pm

hehe :lol: i'll keep hanging out for them then :wink: i need something to look forward to anyway :P
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:44 pm

sorry i haven't been on much lately, been reading a bit but uni is crazy :roll:
weighed in this morning...*roughly* 60.5.... down 500g.... not realyl accurate though cos my scales are so dodgy... and having a little 'fibre' problem atm :oops:...and i ate about 3 bowls of pasta last night :shock: (don't ask me how or why, i was disgusted with how much i ate afterwards!) but at least it put me off the chocolate i wanted.
been trying to eat a bit better this week, taking lunch to uni (got a little cooler bag thing 8)) so i've been taking a sandwich or wrap.. might try and make up a big salad or 2 for this week (i'll need to make a couple the way my family eat :roll:) mum is trying to get a bit healthier too - less takeaway and she's cooking more dinners too, i'm glad she's trying :) she said the other day we all need to get healthier, except me, cos i'm already healthy :lol: so much more i could be doing though.

i think i need someone to yell at me to go to the gym... any takers? i'm so slack :(
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress