It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:19 am

Free Newsletter

Rachel's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Rachel's Progress

Postby oostevens » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:05 pm

Well week 1 is over :) And i must say, i am happy with my results. I worked out 4 days this week (would have been 5 but i felt unwell) and have drunk 1.5-2L water 4days aswell.

So far I have already done more than i usually do and my motivation is on the rise :)

Well, i did my weigh in today, and I LOST 2.3KGS!!!!!! (unsure how correct that is as it is ttom so i might actually weigh a tad less)

That has motivated me more than you could believe. And the hubby is super proud :)

I am ready for week 2 :)

ps. thanks everyone for your support :) it has been the one thing that has kept me going :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby shelbel » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:31 pm

Well done Rach! Thats a super first loss! :D You should mighty proud. Its so easy to give up in the first week (or day as ive done in the past) , but you stuck at it and got the results.

All the best for week 2!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:21 pm

well done rach what a wonderful achievement :)
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:29 am

that's fab, Rach... and well done on the drinking water thing, too :) You are off to a great start. I hope to hear about your continued progress when I get back from holidays at the end of the month :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby sassi » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:06 pm

congrats rach, that is a fantastic loss :D
sassi

Postby oostevens » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:07 pm

Thanks guys :) I am so stoked that I am actually doing this, this time :p

I can even feel and see the slight loss in my body and in my clothing ha ha i can't wait till my boobs get smaller :) oh i will post a 'before' pic when my husband remembers to take one of me :p

Thanks again, and i shall keep you posted.

(the hubby is also trying to lose weight, so its kinda a joint thing, but i am winning ha ha ha)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby oostevens » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:36 am

Well on to week number 2.

Started off pretty good. I have now worked out everyday this week so far (sunday and mondy). Nearly didnt last night though, felt a tad sick, but I got myself to at least do 3kms on the treddy :) So that's good.

A while back I was complaining that I didn't have a hobby, well, as my husband said, 'it seems exercise is your new hobby' ha ha ha pretty good one i recon :)

Today is a bad day for me. Started off censored. Husband was in a bad mood cos he was sick and stressed and was swearing (which offends me - we are both christians but he was brought up diff) and that got me mad and upset.

So yeah, I am feeling quite down today, not about myself, which is good, but i am just down.

Might go for a walk at lunch if it's not raining, spose to rain today ha ha we shall see.

I wanna try skipping again tonite, i cant seem to last very long, but i think its because i am not very fit and skipping takes it out of me. Skipping is fun :)

I use to be quite athletic, use to win all the sports age champion awards in primary school and i did pretty well in yr 8 too, so my childhood was quite athletic. But then I got lazy and fat :(

I love sports and would love to get bak into volleyball but i cant seem to find a good place or someone to join with me.

I keep wanting to weigh myself but I know that i should wait till saturday my weigh day, its so hard though.

(sorry bout the random topic changes, would you believe i am just as bad in person?)

so yeah, i am quite happy with my current progress, i even managed to drink 1.5-2L of water on the weekend, both days, which was a challenge in itself.

i hope my day gets better :( listenen to justin timberlake Futersex Love sounds on the way to work (its also my workout music and good workout music at that) and it made me feel a bit better.

Well um...have a good day :)

Rach
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:41 am

sorry to hear you had a rough start to the day rach but the day isnt over yet. it could be fine by the end of it. the rain is here on the central coast nsw for a few days now :( not impressed :( *sigh* but i think your new hobby is wonderful :)
kate_turner2000

Postby HappyBella55 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:34 am

I have to agree with your hubby and say you have picked a great new hobby :D

Like Kate says the day isn't over yet - 'chin up' things will improve.

You're doing great with your loss too :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby sassi » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:24 am

skipping is so tough! i have a skipping rope at home but i haven't been game to try it again!

hope your day improves :)
sassi

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:31 pm

every time I do some skipping my calves kill me for the next week :lol:
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby oostevens » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:00 pm

hehe yes skipping is awesome and takes alot out of ya, i wanna do all those cool tricks, i can do the cross over one, and skip jumping forward and backwards and sideways but i really wanna do the one where u jump and skip twice before touching the ground again ha ha need a new rope for that though.

didn't go for a walk, raining so i just sat and did nothing :(

But i did buy a diet coke, cos i have been really tired today and needed some caffiene, but am not a big fan of coffee atm :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby oostevens » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:22 pm

no workout for me tonight.

Wasn't feeling the best (too many sugar-free lollies) and had a nap, woke up feeling weak and decided its not the best night for a workout.

Tomorrow night though, i am going to do the full thing, treddy, skipping, and all the other exercises.

I feel so bad that I cant do my workout tonight, i feel like i have let myself down :( its a horrible feeling.

I hope i lose some more weight this week, i dont know if i will, kinda feels like i wont ha ha but i dont know. I havent been eating bad, still haven't bought lollies which i use to do all the time, and i am still drinking 1.5L + of water, so that's good.

Have started to notice my body changing YAY! I have so much clothing that didnt fit me cos of my weight, i cannot wait to get back into it.

i can also say my confidence in my self has boosted, ever since i found i had lost 2.3kgs :) i am feeling a tad more attractive and that has made me happy :) i am also feeling happier which i believe is due to that, and drinking lots of water.

well thats my update.

ps. can nearly fit into my tartan skirt :) i spose thats my first goal
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:52 am

hey rachel one night wont hurt, some people do have a rest day each week. i too feel guilty if i miss a day or dont workout and really push myself like i should be. yay for the tartan skirt! i have my high school tartan skirt still hanging up and i want to fit into that too :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Yogi-Bear » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:54 pm

Hi Rachel,
Thanks for looking at my progress, I hope I didn't cause any concern over my comments re christianity. I'm sure it suits heaps of people, and that it is truly helpful. These were just my thoughts at the time, and were definitely not intended to hurt anyone.

Hope you enjoy the forum and find it helpful....
[/img][/url]Image
Yogi-Bear

Next

Return to Personal Progress