It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:36 am

Free Newsletter

Rachel's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby sassi » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:13 am

cranky rach!! i feel sorry for the sausage roll guy if he repeats his performance from yesterday!

sorry to hear you're having a cranky day - being tired is such a poo. cleaning is still a bit of a workout though.

lauren has some good suggestions for drinking water - having a glass before every meal & that helps get your intake up :)
sassi

Postby oostevens » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:52 am

USUALLY oops usually i just drink my water bottle here at work, as its in my sight, but i am not feeling the need to :s and i have been trying hard :(
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby lng86 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:38 pm

Don't you hate those fat days?!?!

Don't worry, Rach... We all feel that way from time to time. Your day is only bound to get better!!!

Try my water tip... Just for one day? It works!!! It won't kill you!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby oostevens » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:43 pm

what tip? oh drinking before meals?
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby lng86 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:44 pm

Yes!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby lng86 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:44 pm

Yes!!!
lng86

Postby oostevens » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:58 pm

ok ok i get the picture jees no need to go mental :p just kidding

well i just ate my lunch soy & linseed bread with lemon pepper tuna and a small tub vaalia passionfruit yoghurt. Left the water at my desk :s

i am feeling a tad better, recon its just womanly hormones, cos i was just on teh phone to Ryan and he reckoned i had gone skits lol cos i was kinda telling him he needs to do more for me lol

i must be going mental heheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehe
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby oostevens » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:23 pm

i am feeling like i havent gotten anywhere weightwise. Even though I have lost a lil bit, which i recon for some reason has come bak one, i feel like i am getting no where.

so tonite, i am going to go HARDCORE and do a huge mega 150% workout!

I WILL LOSE WEIGHT DAMN IT!

I also drank 1.5L water! I am back and i am nasty!

I am taking this weight down! i will win this war!!!!!

NOTHING AND NO ONE WILL STAND IN MY WAY....
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:36 pm

You go girl, that's the perfect attitude to have :D :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby chubba momma » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:38 pm

with that kind of attitude, if i was the weight id be running scared good luck! :lol:
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby oostevens » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:11 am

he he thanks :)

Well no workout last night. I had a really chesty cough, and any kid of exertion would ruin me i recon.

I have been too scared to weigh myself this week, as i am worried i have gained and i know that will upset me :(

I might weigh on saturday, but i am quite certain i am experiencing ttom so that may not be a good idea (bloatwise)

Its rainy today, i am tired and its making me want to sleep :)

I have started to notice my arms are thinning out (mind you they have a long way to go :p), and i am starting to like my reflection more, i dont freak out about how big i am now, but i am still not completely happy with it :P

Going to have steamed veges tonite :) Never had those before and I cannot wait! oh amd with Rice.

I wrote a song yesterday, its been a very long time since i wrote, and it turned out awesome :) Ryan and i are going to put music to it and work out melody and vocals :)

I love singing, and one day i hope to be in a band again, and have concerts in front of people :) i want to be a good role model, and i want to help youth, with the songs, as well as just in general. I have a huge place in my heart for youth, and i am quite compassionate about them. I was a youth leader and i have done cert 4 in youth work.

Oops thats a tad not weightloss info :P

I hope i lose weight again soon. I have now drunk 1.5-2L water 2 days in a row :) i am so happy.
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:18 am

LOL you have never had steamed vegies before? theyre the best kind to have!

i reckon you should weigh in rachel, even if it is a gain its always a kick up the bum to ensure you do better next week. people on the forum have gains every so often so dont feel embarrassed about it. you cant help that you were sick this past week. i reckon bite the bullet and weigh!

weigh weigh weigh!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby sassi » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:11 am

i agree with kate, rach. i reckon you should weigh - the reason i weigh in even on totm weeks is to see if i can get a pattern of my weight in those weeks. so far i've found it stays the same rather than being a gain - which now gives me something to work on - i.e. do i decide that i'm okay with that or do i put in some extra effort on those weeks to see if that will do the trick.

another reason i think it'd be good to weigh in, is if you do have a gain, at least you will be able to reassess where you'd like to be the following week.

sorry to hear you're still not feeling great :(

hope the steamed vegies were yum!
sassi

Postby oostevens » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:52 am

hehe i will let you know :p

I am feelig a bit crampy today :( and i have this horrid cough, that is annoying me :(

I also feel a bit sad for the hubby. He has been sick the past 2 weeks, but is pretty much ok now. He has lost weight, I can see it :) and he is looking hotter :p But he feels fat today cos he gained 1kg, i told him it was cos he was sick and didnt get to workout, and we have had 2 bad weekends due to birthdays.

He can get quite depressed about weight, as he use to be quite big. To the point that if he tries some clothes on, and they are just a bit too tight, he gets really mad and upset and says he wont eat :(

I make him eat! I dont want him to not eat, and he knows how bad it is to not eat.

I have tried to get him to come on here but i dont reckon he will, he doesnt like things like msn, facebook, myspace etc. Maybe cause he is a web developer and is always on the net :p

I am sure he will be happier as the day moves on.

Yeah i didnt have a vege steamer :p but now we do well its kinda one hehe so i am way excited. We only have brocolli, carrot, sweet potato and um....i think thats it :(
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:50 am

i used to use a vegie steamer but now i buy the glade vegie steam lock bags. theyre awesome :) and no clean up :)
kate_turner2000

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress