It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:20 am

Free Newsletter

starting now

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

starting now

Postby kismet » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:49 am

Ok going to start being good today and keep track of things.

Current weight 67.3 kg
Goal 50 - 53 kg

BMI of 25

The baby is 7wks old now so its time to loss the weight I gained. If only it fell of with the breast feeding and chasing a toddler but not in my case. Am going to do the soup diet hopefully I can stick to it. Also have a gym membership so will try to go. Going to do a core workout tonight and try to get some tummy muscles back, not that I had many in the first place but am definately aiming for abit flatter. Now I'm going to go and see if I can work out how to add some pictures and a tracker to my profile.

Cheers.

[/img]
kismet

Postby HappyBella55 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:18 am

Good luck with your journey to a thinner you.

I am doing the Great Aussie Diet and phase 1 of the diet is a detox soup diet. Boy was it hard, you start to feel really light headed with just soup. I couldn't last the whole week. I only lasted 2 days and then moved on.

I wish you luck with the soup diet. Please let us know how it goes for you and what results you get from it.
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:12 pm

best wishes kismet, and congrats on the bub! sing out if you need anything there are quite a few mummies on here
kate_turner2000

Return to Personal Progress