It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:12 am

Free Newsletter

Bread-Monster's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby Bread-Monster » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:06 pm

Yeah, I probably should. I'm so tired but I need to finish this math assignment, we have people over here for dinner. Meh, my muscles ache, I hope I don't have the flu.
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

-Si vis Pacem Para bellum-
Bread-Monster

Postby Cass101 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:25 pm

A tip about fat scales...

You should measure your fat after laying down. So first thing in the morning is good. The reason is that it is measured by electro waves that go through your body's fluid. During the day your fluid pools in your legs so the reading is actually higher than it should be in the afternoon as the fluid pools in the fat (muscle holds very little fluid).

Does that make sense?

Good luck!
Start 99kg
Current 86.6kg
1st Goal 85
2nd " 75
3rd " 65
END 58 - 60kg!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6gNSIt/]
[/url]
Cass101

Postby Bread-Monster » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:37 pm

Thank you, guys, for the fat scale advice. I'll take it to heart next time.

I'm afraid to step on the scales. I binged last night for dinner. I ate:

4 slices of garlic bread
1 vine leaf with rice
1 very very large plate of pasta (usual main serving you would get in an italian restaurant plus half extra serving)
2 dinner rolls
lemon curd pudding with ice cream
more ice cream
baileys with milk
peachtree liqueur with malibu and lemon

IN ONE NIGHT! IN ONE MEAL! WHAT WAS I THINKING?! Holy moly! At least I don't feel as ill as I did yesterday, but my stomach did hurt from overindulging.

I couldn't help myself, my boyfriend is an excellent cook.
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

Bread-Monster

Postby sassi » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:48 am

omg, i thought you must have gone out for dinner! your boyfriend must be a super good cook - that all sounds delish!
sassi

Postby Bread-Monster » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:57 am

Yeah, he's a great cook. It's not often that he does so I eat as much as I can. On monday we'll be back to steamed brocolli and peas. :D
I'm still feeling feeble and light headed, I'll go for a short stroll tonight. Tomorrow I'll hit the oval for my 2.9km attempt.
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

Bread-Monster

Postby loveat116 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:45 pm

Hope you had a good weekend bready (hehe can I call you bready?)

That food sounded absolutly divine! I want a cook boyfriend!
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby madeline » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:12 pm

yeah I saw Bella call her Bready and I'm like hmm, yes that's a cute name... I shall call her Bready and she will be mine, and she will be my Bready... come here Bready! :) (Finding Nemo anyone ? :wink: )
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby Bread-Monster » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:46 pm

Sure, Bready will do fine :D

Wow, What a weekend of indulgence, glad that's over, it was making me feel guilty. I had vietnamese food last night with my parents. They didn't have any fish so my parents ordered fried chicken *ACK*, along with a big thing of soup, veggies and beef lemon salad. Everything except the chicken was delicious and healthy. I had 3 because my Dad kept putting it on my plate. My parent shave invited me to go to this high class japanese restaurant for lunch next saturday...Japanese food is sorta healthy.

This morning I had 3 weetbix for breakfast, 1 can of soft drink at lunch time and a small, red bean bun thing just now....right now I have a slight stomach ache and I have to finish this report. After writing this report, I shall run around the oval for 20 minutes, return, and finish my fluids report, after that, I shall prepare dinner and EAT!
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

Bread-Monster

Postby Bread-Monster » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:51 am

Very unexpected. Body mass dropped to 49.7 this morning from 50.8 during the weekend. I'm not sure how long this will last. I was eating a hefty, carbo loaded meal last night and the night before.

Parade night again tonight. Will most likely eat peas for dinner and snack on something after knocking off. So far I've been good and haven't bought any chocolate bars. Makes me feel bad that I'm not supporting the mess though :(

Had 2 weetbix and a cup of milk this morning. now I feel very very bloated.
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

Bread-Monster

Postby Bread-Monster » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:41 pm

Ack!! What a day. Woke up late, handed in my assignment, then went to the workshop and machined a square bolt which the section leader THREW IN THE BIN after 3 hours of long, hard work. I thought I did something wrong. For a microsecond I felt tears well up in my eyes but it didn't come. He told me that the original dimensions on the draft was wrong and that I had to make a new one. Ouch, I was gutted. I didn't want to use the crappy lathe in the workshop but I had to. I have inhaled a litre's worth of evaporated coolant and I'm not feeling too good.

Anyway, I came home and ate about 10 cookies. I feel crappy now. A head full of coolant and a stomach full of sugar. Not good.
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

Bread-Monster

Postby Bread-Monster » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:06 pm

corrections 13 cookies. I feel sick.

Breakfast: 3 pieces of toast
Lunch: Cheese, lettuce, cucumber and jalepeno sandwich on wholemeal bread
Dinner: Pesto, spaghetti, brocoli and 13 cookies
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

Bread-Monster

Postby SarahC » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:41 am

Hey Bread Monster, well done on breaking the 50kg mark!! I'm so excited to no longer be the lightest person on this forum :D Hope you are recovering from your cookie eating and feeling much better now!
SarahC

Postby Bread-Monster » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:57 pm

Hi Sarah! I stepped on the scales this morning, 49.9kg at 13.7%, so that would still make you the lightest person :D. I haven't been going to the gym and I am 20 minutes away from finishing my assignment, after this, I'm going to the gym to work off those evil cookies.

The cookies tasted weird but the texture was awesome. I reckon I would've still eaten them even if they had tasted of chlorine just to feel them melt in my mouth. I'm bad :oops:

20 minutes on the conclusion, handing in this god-forsaken fluids assignment. Going to the gym, will be there about two hours, then grab some lunch and go to the workshop to finish off that stupid square bolt!

Had 4 pieces of toast for breakfast....I'm still not hungry yet.
I'm going to have some peas before I go down to the gym.
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

Bread-Monster

Postby Bread-Monster » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:06 pm

Yet another weekend of decadence and over indulgence. Sunday was my first year anniversary with the boy and he took me out to this wonderful french restaurant. I ordered the vegetarian dish. Though the portions were small, everything was drowned in this delicious creamy sauce. It was so good. I had sticky date pudding for dessert. Saturday was pretty horrible too. Lunch was good because we went to this really expensive Japanese restaurant (my parents were treating) and I ordered the set lunch. They had this delicious steamed egg thing that was smooth and silky and soft, this eggplant relish thing, a bowl of miso soup and for main course, this huge bowl of assorted, fresh sashimi (raw fish), 3 of each kind. there was salmon, parrot fish, sword fish and tuna. It was sooo good. The rice was sushi rice, it had seasoning and yummy stuff in it. I finished the fish but not the rice. For dinner on saturday, I went to this medieval night event at my local barracks. There was soup, bread, and lots of meat. I had a bite of the chicken leg, and several bites of my lamb shank. I felt so full but the food was delicious.

Last night I had canneloni with spinach and ricotta for dinner and we went to see Ratatouille. That got me in the mood for dessert. ><

ARGH! I NEED TO STOP THIS! That's it. I'm going for a run then I'm going to come home and do heaps of push ups and sit ups.
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

Bread-Monster

Postby madeline » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:27 pm

Lucky girl, that restaurant sounds divine!
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress