It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:29 am

Free Newsletter

Michael's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Michael's Progress

Postby Twilight28 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:16 pm

Hey everyone. My name is MIchael and I have just introduced myself in Introductions. In any case, I would like to lose as much weight as I can and still be classified as healthy. Therefore I am going to write down my progress every Monday night and my weight loss for that week. I will also reward my self with things if I achieve my mini goals.

1st Hurdle) New CD
2nd Hurdle) New shirt
3rd Hurdle) 2 new books
4th Hurdle) New pair of sneakers or tennis raquet.
5th Hurdle) Hopefully finished my weight loss journey and I will reward myself with whatever comes my way, which is healthy.

They are my goals and I really Wish to accomplish them.

Michael
Twilight28

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:19 pm

theyre great rewards michael, i have officially welcomed you in your intro section :) best wishes and i look forward to reading more of your progression to a healthier and happier you
kate_turner2000

Postby grugwashere » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:54 am

Great Goals Michael! i look forward to seeing you reach them!
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby Twilight28 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:52 pm

Well I should have posted yesterday but I was pretty busy with school work.. Still. I've decided to weigh in next monday give me a bit more time to exercise etc. I had just finished a personal training session around 4:30... I was on the verge of throwing up. I don't know if thats good or not :? Anyways... This is the first week I've been to the gym more than once in about 4-6 weeks... I'm exhausted actually... Oh well.. and I've decided to talk abit on here as well.. Might get to know people a little better:)... Well Yeah I'll update a little more often then.
Twilight28

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:15 pm

hey michael ive always heard that it can be a good thing if you are trained that hard you are on the verge of sickness- happens all the time on the biggest loser and jillian keeps pushing them lol. my brother also has a personal trainer and has told me of times where he was almost sick. looking forward to hearing the results of your weigh in
kate_turner2000

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:09 am

Hi Michael, it's good you're getting a good workout, but just be sure to mention it to your PT. It may be a good thing, but if they don't know about it they can't help control it either!! all the best
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Return to Personal Progress