It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:18 pm

Free Newsletter

Michelle's Progress!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby sassi » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:12 pm

good luck with the assessment - when is it?

i'm sure you'll be fine...and at least you know you're going in the right direction & taking positive steps, no matter what the results :)
sassi

Postby help6363 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:16 pm

sassi wrote:good luck with the assessment - when is it?

i'm sure you'll be fine...and at least you know you're going in the right direction & taking positive steps, no matter what the results :)

Thanks! :D Friday, I think :roll: I really need a diary :lol:

Yer, I guess it is good in that I can set goals and so forth. Good point, thanks! :D
help6363

Postby Siana-leah » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:38 pm

hey!
it sounds like your head is full of information!

i can answer one thing..regarding spot reducing fat and muscle etc....
ive been told over and over by professionals ( personal trainers etc) that you cant spot reduce fat......the best way to burn fat is to do cardio workouts.....(running is a good one) and wherever you lose the fat from is up to your body type and genetics. You can tone different areas with weight training etc....weight training at least 3 times a week....building up that muscle is good because the more muscle you have the more you will burn.....you dont have to go overboard though.

hope this helps. :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWJeIU2/]
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:40 pm

Hey girl

Don't stress, I'm sure your body fat % is fine!! You exercise and eat well, so I think you will be just fine! And yeah you can definitely get it down with the exercise :)

I so couldn't live without a diary!! I really need to buy a 2008 one cos I've got a couple of things already happening in Jan & Feb that I need to write down!!!

Em xoox
zeedeveelgirl

Postby chubbywife79 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:42 pm

Michelle keep a diary, that be a day! Seriously though, you doing great and I reckon you go great on the assesment.
chubbywife79

Postby help6363 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:47 pm

Siana-leah wrote:hey!

ive been told over and over by professionals ( personal trainers etc) that you cant spot reduce fat......the best way to burn fat is to do cardio workouts.....(running is a good one) and wherever you lose the fat from is up to your body type and genetics. You can tone different areas with weight training etc....weight training at least 3 times a week....building up that muscle is good because the more muscle you have the more you will burn.....you dont have to go overboard though.

Hey!

Thanks for the information..... my head is spinning with information. I currently do cardio (x4 per week) and weights (x2 per week)

Your information was very helpful and I appericate the advice. Thanks sweetie :D
help6363

Postby help6363 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:49 pm

Thanks chubbywife79 & zeedeveelgirl for the support!

Diaries just don't work for me :lol:
help6363

Postby chubbywife79 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:44 am

Girl your get there, like you tell me a millions times everytime we talk. Just keep listening to what you want to hear and ignore what you think is bull censored!
chubbywife79

Postby help6363 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:27 am

Siana-leah wrote:hey!

Do you think I should up my weight training from 2x times per week to 3x per week?

My genetics? Arrggghhhhh......I am a horrible pear shape! :cry:

Thanks for the information....you are great! :D
help6363

Postby help6363 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:34 am

Thanks for the advice chubbywife79.

I just binge ate. Why? I was not hungry! I feel sick now! I was emotionally exhausted....... what does everyone else do (besides eat) when they are emotionally exhausted?

I am sooooo disappointed in myself! :cry:

I really think this is self sabotage....I seem to do this to myself all the time! I am soooo stupid!

Thanks for reading!
help6363

Postby help6363 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:02 am

I am soooo confused AGAIN! :lol:

This woman at the gym told me she lost 2kg and 5% body fat. Is that possible? I mean if you lose 5kg, then it's 5% right. Arrrgggghhhh, what does all this mean? :?

Thanks! :D

Sorry, I know the questions never stop with me! :D
help6363

Postby Siana-leah » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:13 am

hey michelle.....
you sound like your going a million miles an hour.....slow down...relax! :D

Ive posted this a few times in other places...but if you binge....forget about it and continue on with your day.
Ill admit that i did the exact same thing the other day....and i wasnt hungry! but i just stopped and thought to myself that ive lost so much so far....and i cant go back....
there are a few things you could do and it is mostly distracting yourself.....some things i do.....chat on the net.....(posting here takes up some time)....go have a nap.....go for a walk....read a good book....anything else that you know takes up some of your time.

As for the body fat %.....your measure of body fat is only a part of your total body weight....the rest being bone/muscle/water.....
so when she lost 5% body fat it means she burnt off 5% of her total body fat....it also means she gained more muscle....
your body weight is made up of not just fat...
oh boy i hope im making sense.....if someone else can say it better please do.....or if you understand it michelle then great!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWJeIU2/]
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby Sas » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:25 am

Hey Michelle

You are full of question's atm aren't you! :) Better to ask and know than sit back.

As for the body fat % and weight thing... 5kg's would be 5% if she had 100kg's of body fat.

Yep Siana I agree with what you said :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby GoddessInside » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:58 pm

Im sorry I cant help out regarding your questions, but I can and will help out in support :D

Keep going, you CAN do this :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby chubbywife79 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:22 pm

I love to help you with the answer but I don't know anything about % fat loss or BMI. I only know about kg and Ibs loss. I'm not that intellegent when comes to humans. Ask me anything about animals and I can answer it with out a thought. ( well most anyway).
chubbywife79

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress