It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Free Newsletter

Kims Journal

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby wanabe_thin » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:45 am

Well tuesday was another busy day. Had to be up early as realestate agent was coming to value house at 9:30 and I needed to tidy up!

It was the first time in ages the house was clean and tidy at that time of the day. Hmmmm ...... what to do? I know! Paint the bedroom ceiling!

Yep took me 3 hours but it looks beautiful!

I was a good girl with food yesterday, no junk at all. Very pleased with myself except not drinking enough water!
Ultimate Goal 65kg by 18/09/08
This months goal- to weight less than last month LOL!! :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsrRMSI/]
[/url]
wanabe_thin

Postby wanabe_thin » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:51 am

What a complete turn around on Wednesday! I got up feeling tired and bloated. I felt off all day and slept on the lounge most of the afternoon and ordered pizza to feed the family (I didn't eat any - definately VERY VERY sick) and went to sleep by 8pm.

I feel a lot better today. My middle child Max (8) started school holidays today but the other go to a different school and still have the rest of the week.

I must get moving again as one day without doing housework and the place is already starting to fall apart!

Need to eat very lightly today so as not to upset stomach again. Going to go and buy more paint so I can paint the bedroom walls.

Might take Max for a walk to the bike park, I'd love to ride a bike too but I have bad knees!

Lets see what today brings!
[/url]
wanabe_thin

Postby wanabe_thin » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:52 am

Had an off and on day yesterday. Good breakfast and lunch but lost it in the early afternoon. I ate 4 or 5 pieces of bread with butter and onion. Got a craving for onion sandwiches. To compensate had a smaller serve for tea.

I had to weigh meself this morning and the numbers are still falling so I'll shrug off yesterday. One bad day does not put weight on it's when I string several together in a row that does it.

Was 82.8 this morning so I need to work on not putting on over the weekend! aiming for 82.5 by monday.

Todays challenge is again to drink 2 lts of water
No more than 5 cups of tea
Don't forget to take tablets
[/url]
wanabe_thin

Postby loveat116 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:07 am

Wow well done on the loss! Have a great weekend and good luck for your weigh in!
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby loveat116 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:07 am

Wow well done on the loss! Have a great weekend and good luck for your weigh in!
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby wanabe_thin » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:26 pm

Well, so far this weekend I haven't moved much, got pmt and bloat so I may not reach my goal for monday (82.5) but I will be down a little from last week 82.8kg this morning.

Don't actually know when TTOM is going to start! Dr tells me I have entered menapause so things are irregular and extra yucky!

Haven't really pigged out like I normally do when I get PMT, so thats a bonus, but I get a lot of fluid.

The bonus will be 1/2 kilo loss in 3 days when they start!

Well hopefully good news in the morning!

My challenge for the next two weeks is not to get too stressed out and over eat, or give in and take the kids to takeaway.

Cross your fingers for weighin in the morning!
[/url]
wanabe_thin

Postby milkyway » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:02 pm

Well done on your progress so far. You sure have a lot on your plate! you're inspiring me to get moving a bit more and doing 'stuff'. And good on you for putting yourself at the top of the list :) You'll be a much better wife/mother/person for it in the long term. I feel like I'm channelling Marcia Hines - you go sista girlfriend :P
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:23 am

best wishes for your weigh in!
kate_turner2000

Postby wanabe_thin » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:59 am

Well I can't be happier

82.7kg!!!!!

Just missed my goal by 200g!!! Still lost 700g so I am happy.

The school holidays have started - I think I have organised enough help so that I won't get too stressed, stop sleeping, then be just too tired to exercises and eat crap just cause its there. I usually end up very house bound on holidays, it's very hard to take all 3 of my kids out, Elise 12 is in a Wheel chair and is as helpless as a 6 month old baby, Max 8 is highly strung and Bob 6 has behavioural problems and runs away all the time. One of the reasons I need to loose weight and get fit is I can't keep up with Bob when he runs now and I keep hurting my back dragging him back because I can't pick him up!!

anyway I'm sure I'll have some funny stories to share about what we get up to over the holidays.

I think I should keep a food and exercise diary for the next few weeks, it might help me with the unconcious grazing that I do sometimes.

I remember my husband saying to me once "Are you eating again? You have been chewing all day. Do you realise that every time I've looked at you today, you have been eating?". I honestly hadn't realised it. I took a hard look at my eating habits and I really did graze alot. Not usually bad stuff, but just such a quantity over a day it's no wonder I put weight on!

anyway thats enough for today.
[/url]
wanabe_thin

Postby wanabe_thin » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:16 am

Feeling better today, less hormonal, picked a fair bit yesterday and a friend brought her kids arround and brought a box of froxen party pies and sausage rolls to cook for lunch, I ate two party pies and one little sausage roll. :roll: Better than I used to do!

Go to go out this morning with the whole crew. It's a shame the the only securely fenced playgrounds are at fast food restaurants, but I have the kids trained to only eat an icecream then go and play while I have a coffee and read the paper! anywhere that's not fenced is not relaxing for me. I could go to one of those indoor play centres but they cost $9.00 a head to get in! plus over priced food and drink!!!

Going to try an pilates DVD today, see how I go!

If I keep moving today I should't pick so much!
[/url]
wanabe_thin

Postby lng86 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:27 am

Congratulations on your loss.

Hope you have a good day today :)
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby wanabe_thin » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:41 am

Important note to self: BACK UP COMPUTER REGULARLY!!!!!

you see this is such an important reminer when your computer hardrive crashes and you loose everything - I mean EVERYTHING - stored on your computer.

luckily I had backed up all the photo's the night before and most of the home video is baked up or still on tape. I did loose all the music, email addesses, documents and jokes I had on file. Sooooo pissed off. Nothing that I can't eventually replace but I lost so much stuff and my list of favourite websites, pass words and a few e-receipts will be a problem.

the worst thing is my comp had been playing up for a while and I just kept putting it off, if I had taken it in the day before they probably could have saved everything.

Anyway I haven't gained any weight, and although my diet is pretty crap at the moment I am spending that much time chasing after BOB the wanderer I'm still loosing!!

I'm now 82.3 - 300g to go for before monday to keep on track for this weeks goal.

Thats enough for today.

Another day another disaster!!!
[/url]
wanabe_thin

Postby wanabe_thin » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:23 pm

Well its weigh in day tomorrow and I don't think I've done much to loose anything this week, but I'm confident I didn't put on.

I have had a busy week with the kids off school, but I had a really enjoyable weekend with the familly eating, drinking and watching Bathurst! As long as I haven't gained it was a good weekend. It does put me back on the end of month target!! 2 1/2 kgs in 3 weeks will be a real push. Ha Ha! If I hit that, will set my next goal for 3kg in november and another 3 for december.

Wow! if I could do that It would take a decade of weight off me. I weighed 74 kg when I fell pregnant with my 2nd child, he turns 9 on wednesday. I was only 65 before my first child!!!

I've not had PMT and cramps for 9 days and no sign of them starting!! Going to demand to see gyno, I want to make sure it's nothing more than the start of menapause!
[/url]
wanabe_thin

Postby wanabe_thin » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:57 am

Well I did put on 200g, but it won't stay on long! Its got to be mainly fluid because I 500g lighter yesterday morning! It's amazing how nuts chips and diet coke can bloat me up!

On the good side I finally started my TOTM!! Yahoo cause I always loose on that week!

Determined to meet my goal for this month!

2.8kg in 21 days!
[/url]
wanabe_thin

Postby milkyway » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:35 pm

All the best for your next weigh in - you'll probably find that you'll lose that fluid weight you're carrying at the moment due to TTOTM.

And I'm sorry to hear about your computer crashing like that - I've lost stuff before. I'm a pretty regular backerupperer (such a word?! :lol: ) but not often enough. I'd be absolutely shattered if I lost the contents of my lappie.

I'm sure you'll make goal weight this month - just under 1kg per week which is sensible :)

Good luck!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress