It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Free Newsletter

Sassygirls Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Sassygirls Progress

Postby Sassygirl » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:09 pm

Well I thought that it was about time that I started to blog by journey as I have started Kate Morgan yesterday. So far I am going through the dreaded "detoxing" period - my head feels like someone is in there banging a hammer but I know that it will pass. I must admit that I did have a great sleep last night (probably because my body wasn't full of chocolate, chips and biscuits!!!).

Anyway I jumped on my home scales thismorning and it seem that I am about 1.8kg down - but my official weigh in is on Saturday.

Spoke to my MIL (for those who don't know - she is paying for me and herself to do this program) and she is hungry and has a head ache as well. So good to have someone to do it with - it keeps you on track.

Anyway here is my plan for today:

Breakie: Kate Morgan replacement meal
M/Tea: apple
Lunch: Kate Morgan replacement meal
A/Tea: 62g tup Diet chocolate mousse
Dinner: steamed fish with brocolli, cauliflower, carrots

Aiming for 2litres of water
1 can caffiene free diet coke
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby oostevens » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:11 pm

wow u are lucky. peer motivation is the bomb!

i could never do detox lol and one of those diets that has replacements or shakes or set rules lol

i like my freedom :p

good on ya for starting a thread and good on ya for ur loss so far :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:15 pm

doing well michelle, its great to read your progress again, i wish you all the best with kate morgan :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:13 pm

Well here I am at day 4 and I think that I am finally of the "ketosis" componant of this shake diet. Felt really shitty on Sunday evening and had headaches all day Monday - but I did keep drinking my water and it does help. Anyway my daughter had her first boy/girl social last night and all the parents brough along wine, cheese, crackers, chips and chocolate. I sat there and ate nothing ... for 3 hours. I was so proud of myself ... but it was at that time that I thought "Oh one cracker and cheese won't hurt" but I came away from it feeling feeling proud of myself!!!

Anyway by my scales I am 2.6kgs down so that is a plus.

Off to Sizzler for a lunch meeting today so have to really be good and have salads (no dressing) and order a piece of grilled fish or steak and maybe some fruit for dessert (I WILL NOT HAVE THE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE :twisted: ).

But all in all I am feeling pretty good so will wait to see how I go on Saturday (actually really excited about weighing in!!!!!)

Sassygirl

Postby lng86 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:30 pm

Sounds like you have everything planned well ahead - great idea. Best of luck with your weigh in!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:32 pm

Sorry change in plan - meeting cancelled for today at Sizzler so am off home to get my shake!

Sassygirl

Postby electrongirl » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:12 pm

GOOD LUCK!!

Your doing so well! I wish I could go back on TF but I couldn't handle the detox again!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby shelbel » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:16 pm

Probably a good thing sizzler was cancelled!

It would be mighty to stay good in there! I cannot control myself in that place! And its funny cos the food isnt really all that great, i think its just the all you can eat thing!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:43 pm

Believe me Nikki it is hard and at this very moment I am struggling - that is why I decided to come on here and "surf" for a while. And Sizzler is scheduled for tomorrow - but I have my plan and I am determined to stick to it - there is no way I want to go through detox again believe me.

Sassygirl

Postby Sassygirl » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:17 pm

Well I survived Sizzler - just. OMG I was so tempted to eat the chocolate mousse and that cheesy bread that they bring you - watching all my work colleagues going up and coming back with pasta and potatos was really difficult - but I know that come Sat when I weigh in I will be rewarded.

Anyway I had grilled fish and salad and left feeling really satisfied!!!

Sassygirl

Postby milkyway » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:21 pm

Hey Michelle - it's been a while since I've been around, just thought I'd stop by and say "hey". Sounds like you're doing really on the program. Keep it up!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Sassygirl » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:33 pm

Thanks - hoping for about a 3 - 4 kg drop this weekend (being first week and detox) so fingers crossed.

I am determined to lose about 20 kilos - and today I proved to myself that I can do it!!!!

Sassygirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:43 pm

Hey girl

Sounds like you're doing so well, you should be proud of yourself!!! I could never stick to one of those shake diets, I love food waaay too much :P But it sounds like you're doing fantastic!! How is the mother in law doing?

I'm sure you'll have a good loss this week, keep us posted!
Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Sassygirl » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:55 pm

Believe me it is really hard for the first 2 days (well for me it was) when your body is going through "ketosis" as they like to call it (I call it starvation!!!) but now I am really feeling fine. I have not craved chocolate or anything really sweet at the moment and I am eating really nice meals full of vegies and salad - so really I cannot complain. But I am doing this in small steps 10kg at a time to make it not that inachievable. So please fingers crossed for me.

Sassygirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:26 pm

Awesome, that sounds good then :) I bet after a couple of weeks you'll feel so much 'cleaner' too! Good on you for getting past the detox stage!
zeedeveelgirl

Next

Return to Personal Progress