It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Free Newsletter

Sassygirls Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:42 pm

Yaaay! So glad to hear you're better hun! Have fun in QLD :D :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Sassygirl » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:20 pm

Weighed in this morning and .... ready for it ..... I lost another 2 kilograms - YEAH YEAH WHOOO HOOOOOO. That means I have lost 7.6kgs in 3 weeks.

Now I can head off to QLD feeling a bit lighter and more happier.

Also lost another 2cm off my waist so that makes it 12cms in all!!!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby Mandie » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:22 pm

way to go!!! 2kg is a great effort :D
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:28 pm

well done michelle :) what a great accomplishment. hows ur mum in law going?
kate_turner2000

Postby Sassygirl » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:48 pm

She only lost 0.8 this week so is a little bit down over that. All up she has lost 5kilos which is still a great feat. I started off weighing a tad more then her and now we are the same weight!

Sassygirl

Postby electrongirl » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:50 pm

WAY TO GO!!!!!!

Your rocking Michelle!!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby milkyway » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:05 pm

Wow! Go Michelle - you're so disciplined and I really admire you for that :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Sassygirl » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:27 pm

Thanks guys - it goes to show that if you put in the effort you are rewarded with the results.

And yes Milkyway I have been extremely disciplined - you have to be to do this kind of diet.

But all up I feel great, my skin is smoother and clearer, I have loads more energy and I don't seem to get really bad PMS anymore. I guess I am a lot happier in myself and my appearance. Only last week I bought a pair of three quarter jeans to take to QLD and they were just fitting nicely - not the buggers are too big for me. Oh well those are the pitfalls of losing weight I guess.

Anyway I am so damn proud of myself and my mother in law - and I have already packed my shake to take away with me. But I am not going to be over strict. I believe that if I place too much emphasis on eating whilst I am away, then I am not going to have as much fun as I could. I am not going to go straight away and gorge myself on junk food or chocolate - but on the other hand, I am not going to be going "oh I can't eat that, or that, or we can't eat there because there is nothing I can eat". I think my family would leave me there!

I have decided that on the plane I am only going to eat what I deem is "decent" food. Like I am going to steer away from the breads, pastas but I am going to allow myself the small chocolate that they give you!!!!

I am also going to cut down my water intake whilst we are out and about. I tend to drink about 2.5 litres a day (which results in many and varied trips to the toilet!!). So the last thing I want to do is to keep running off to the toilets every 10 mins (what a holiday that would be hey!!). But failing that, I will still try to drink as much as I can (to compensate for some naughty treats that I know I am going to indulge in!!!)

My plan for when I am away is:

BREAKFAST: I will always have my shake in the mornings - it is quicker, easier and cheaper (4 x breakfasts = $$$)

SNACK: Fruit or maybe a small splurge

LUNCH: Shake again. I feel that we will always eat together at dinner time as a family, so I would rather save my "main" meal until we can do that.

SNACK: depends on where we are!

DINNER: I will aim to have at least chicken, fish and vegies/salad (no dressing) or even a stir fry if they have it. As long as it has the vegies that I am allowed to have - I will be happy!

Anyway I will say goodbye to you all tomorrow.

Cheers Michelle

Sassygirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:30 pm

hi michelle sounds like you are making conscious decisions which is good. you would hate to look back on this holiday in years to come and think 'all i did was worry about what i should be eating' or 'when hubby and the kids had that ice cream at the theme park i wish i had one too because it was so hot!' its good you are going to be making long lasting memories of good times with your family, and not what you should and shouldnt have eaten. have fun!
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:44 pm

You've got a really sensible plan worked out in advance which is brilliant. Enjoy your holiday :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

I'm off!!!

Postby Sassygirl » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:57 am

Hay guys, just thought I would log in and say a big GOODBYE to you all for a couple of weeks. I am going to be so busy today with relatives coming over for lunch and dinner (I need to clean out my fridge .. LOL) so I probably will not be on here that much today. THe only problem I am about to face now is the dreaded TTOM - can you believe it - I am going away on holidays and I have to deal with this ... arghhhhhhh

Anyway as Gloria Gaynor sings "I Will Survive".

And Perth girls - have a wonderful time!!!!!!

Love Michelle

Sassygirl

Postby electrongirl » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:05 am

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!

And I want to see photos!!!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:50 am

Enjoy your holiday mate . U will have to update us all when u get back
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Mandie » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:05 pm

have a fantastic holiday!! :D
Mandie

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:21 pm

Hay guys I am back after what I could only describe as an "ok" holiday away. To cut a long story short, my youngest daughter got sick over there and the plane ride home from Brissie (5.5hours) was a nightmare because she also had infected ears - poor baby. I ended up having some time off of work to look after her - so really this is the first week back for me.

Queensland was great - although the weather was up and down - had to contend with the Indy whilst we were there which turned out ok. Went and did all the parks - and especially loved Sea World. My eldest daughter got picked out of the audience to spend some time playing with the dolpins - so we got a awesome picture of her.

As I said I would, I took my shakes and tried to stick to them as much as I could - did enduldge in some chocolate - but not as much as I usually would have. I ended up coming back 2.4 kilos heavier so I went straight back onto the program and by the Saturday - I had managed to lose the 2.4 plus another kilo - yeah (I am getting closer to the 10kilo mark!!).

Anyway I am back now - and was just reading the Perth Girls Gettogether - I am soooooo jealous - but I would love to come to the next one!!!

And what about those cakes ladies????? ................. mmmmmm chocolate cake ..............

Sassygirl

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress