It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Free Newsletter

Sassygirls Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:56 pm

hi michelle

glad to see you back you have done well on your break besides having a sick kiddy !! you sound like you are back on the ball and yes we are all jealous of the perth girls get together!
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:18 pm

Hiya :) Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your daughter being so sick, poor thing :( :( Flights can be bad with pressure on the ears at the best of times, let alone when your ears are already sore! Poor thing :( Younger ones tend to suffer more I think, when I was 8 and going over to live in the UK I found it unbearable but last time I went there I was fine!

Wow, well done on losing the weight you put on plus another kilo!! That's fantastic, you have done awesome :D Looking forward to hearing more of your progress!

Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby electrongirl » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:46 pm

YAY! Your back!!

Sorry to hear about your daughter. Poor little thing, I hope sh'es doing better now.

And WELL DONE for stickin to your plan and losing so luch while away! Way to go!

And the get together was great and we are hopefully going to keep doing it!

Cake was very good... hehehe :oops:
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Mandie » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:53 pm

Well done for losing the weight! Sorry to hear your daughter was sick.. plane flights are HORRIBLE with ear problems!

Good job for getting back on track :)
Mandie

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:08 pm

Thanks guys - I missed you all as well :)
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby milkyway » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:23 pm

Welcome back Michelle. Sorry to hear your daughter wasn't so well, poor thing. Getting chosen for the dolphin thing must have been amazing. I'm so jealous. Post the pic when you get a chance.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Sassygirl » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:46 pm

I've plataeaued!!!!!! My weight has not dropped on my scales since last Saturday!!!!!!!

I have heard of this happening - but I thought it would never happend to me.....argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have 2 days for it to move!!!!!!

Sassygirl

Postby Mandie » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:51 pm

It happens to the best of us! Try changing something up.. change your diet a bit, try some new form of exercise.. your body wants a new kickstart :)

Unfortunately, sometimes we just can't kick the plateau.. then you just gotta wait it out.. it WILL pass!
Mandie

Postby Sassygirl » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:14 pm

Well I am back from my weigh in and all I can say is at least I didn't put on. I did lose 0.300kg so at least I am still losing. I am going to try and change things around this week and hope for about a kilo loss next week. It is also TTOM fast approaching so maybe that is why my scales didn't move as I had expected.

Sassygirl

Postby Mandie » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:26 pm

Good on you Sassygirl... 300g is still a great loss :D
Mandie

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:30 pm

Well done mate :D A loss is a loss :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Sassygirl » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:51 am

Oh well - I have hit my first hurdle - TTOM .... I have been so hungry that I have given into my cravings - BIG TIME. It is funny, I can see the food going into my mouth - but for some reason I cannot stop it!! I have endulged in chips, chocolate and even pasta - ohhhhhhhhhhh.

ANyway I am thinking of giving weigh in this week a miss and only purchasing my shakes for next week. Hopefully by the following weigh in I might have slapped myself around a little and gotten back on course. The last thing I want to do is put back on all the kilos that I have lost - and believe me I CAN DO THAT easily!!

Sassygirl

Postby Sassygirl » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:49 pm

Well I can now officially say that I have hit a slump with my weightloss. I cannot seem to get back on track and it is driving me insane. I have eaten all the foods that I know I am not allowed to - and gone back and had seconds!!

My pants have started to get tight again and I feel bloated in my face.

I know that it is TTOM - but gees I have craved all the wrong foods this last couple of weeks and believe me the damage is showing!

I have made a conscious decision that as of today, with only about 6 weeks to Christmas, that I have to pull my finger out and start again.

So please feel free to come on here and kick my backside - because believe me I need it.

Sassygirl

Postby oostevens » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:54 pm

can u afford to buy new clothes? that was one thing that got me moving :)

also looking at yourself in the mirror (either naked or in not much), i did that and i was like WOW i need to get rid of that, its horrible! but it did motivate me.

I am the worst person to be motivated. I am lazy, i set all these goals and never make them. I procrastinate.....BUT i have lost 7kgs. which is a miracle. I mean if I can do it u can.

U dont need to eat bad stuff, u have had it before in ur life, u are not missing out. u know wat it tastes like u know how it makes u feel after. start buying healthy stuff and making it taste better than bad foods. ummmm have u got a piece of clothing u want to fit in? or a goal u want to reach by a certain time? someone on here told me to picture urself when u reach ur goal, wat are u doing, where are you, wat are people saying to you, how do u feel, what are u wearing. i recon think of that every time u go to grab some bad food.

also if u are buying bad foods when u dont need them, save that money for something u really want :) u'd be amazed how much u sve

if u ever need a chat i am up for one :) i am still learning this whole motivation and healthy living stuff so yeah thats my kick up ur bum :p
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:54 pm

*backside kicked*
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress