It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:38 am

Free Newsletter

Tims Progress~

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Tims Progress~

Postby Timmy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:36 pm

Hi everyone,

Well my name as u may have guessed it Tim iv been looking at weight loss forums for a couple of weeks now for motivation and it does help and work *at least for a couple of days :P*. So i am going to give it a go myself.

Well im 20 soon to be 21 i currently weigh 120 kilos nearly a year ago i was 140 kilos and started going to this guy who weighed and measured me up weekly and gave me drinks to help me feel full but they were not to replace meals and they hardly worked for me.

With that guy i was able to get down to 115 kilos before i stopped going im not sure why i did i guess it was cuz the drinks didnt work for me and i could do the rest myself but having somone to report to really does help and i was his best client so he told... losing 5 kilos in the first week and 1 kilo a week just about every week.

I would do either 30 minutes bike ride + squash or 1 hour workout doing a DvD i have, i also took up kick boxing *this is SO much fun and the best workout iv ever done anyone looking for a fun sport to help loss weight id recommend that and u dont have to fight other if u dont want to.

Ok well i then on my own got down to 113 kilos and i could see the changes clearly but somthing happened in my life *gf problem* and i got rather depressed and started drinking a 6 pack of rum 5 - 7 days aweek and eating pizza like well pritty much w/e i wanted it and im sure most of u can understand that isnt a good thing lol.

I'm now recovered from that and have the alcohol understand control and wanna start over again i know everything i have todo since before all this i had tryed about 1000 times to start losing weight and since getting off the rum and caring again iv tryed about 3 times its the rum that keeps pulling me down mainly on weekends.

So yea thats mainly the overall picture of my weight loss life and the way i look at it is i started it and went very well but ran out of breathe and took a break and its time to get back on track with it. My goal weight is 80 - 85 kilos but at the moment i just wanna hit 110 kilos as my mini goal.

There isnt much that can stop me this time other then tripping over along the way but be sure ill get right back up and start running to catch back up ;)

Good thing about having a semi up and down weight loss is that i can control my cravings over food alot better and dont even like coke much anymore * was a coke addict the cola type :P since about 11 years of age drinking atleast 600mls aday then from age 15 it being 2 - 4 ltrs everyday!.

ill put up some pics of me and put a link in here soon so u can see the changes over that time.

Thankz for sparing the time to read this.

P.S to anyone just browsing the forums thinking about losing weight, and saying to urself its 2 hard... well its not easy at first but trust me after the first couple of weeks or first month its not hard at all i remember saying to my mate who also doing it along side me at the time its so easy to lose weight i dont know why everyone does not do it. So get all the info u need then DO IT :D

Postby Timmy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:56 pm

well i cant figure how to edit my post so heres a link to my photos ... 4431#84431

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:56 pm

Hi tim and welcome to the forums
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:01 pm

hey tim welcome to the forum best wishes for your weightloss journey. i really liked the comment about if you trip along the way you get right back up and keep going. sometimes its hard to really look at it that way but to keep that in mind im sure we will all achieve great success. thanks for sharing your pics too! you look heaps older than 20!!

Postby Timmy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:15 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

kate_turner2000 wrote: thanks for sharing your pics too! you look heaps older than 20!!

No joke your the first person to ever say that, im always told i look 16 or around that nice change for once lol.

Postby HappyBella55 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:29 pm

Hiya Timmy,

Welcome to the forum :D.

You can really notice the difference in your face.

There are other blokes on this forum too :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!

Postby shelbel » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:11 pm

Welcome Tim and all the best for journey. We're a pretty good bunch here so sing out if you have any questions, there is usually someone that can help answer just about everything! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)

Postby tanya » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:54 pm

Hey tim. I enjoyed reading your post about yourself and look forward to reading about your journey. Goodluck with your weightloss :)

'Changing to a healthier lifestyle'
Mini goal: To get to 85kg!

Postby lng86 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:39 pm

Best of luck with everything.

You seem to have a very good head on your shoulders!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)

Postby oostevens » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:55 pm

wow awesome work so far :) you can really see the differences in the pics :) i cant wait till i have that kinda affect :p

gooooood luuuuuck

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:02 pm

Hi Tim and welcome to the forum!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Postby Timmy » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:09 am

Once again thank you everyone for the warm welcome and support :)

Well today i weighed myself to find iv lost 1.3 kilos but my scales even tho they r new seem to be jumping around alot but never the less its good motivation :D

Postby Timmy » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:51 pm

Well its all on hold... um... the reason why is cuz iv, um got alot of things going on in my head atm n trying to kick some bad thoughts out of my head. I most likly will be back here 1 day, 1 day soon i hope.

Return to Personal Progress