It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:29 am

Free Newsletter

Tummygirls Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Tummygirls Progress

Postby Tummygirl » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:45 am

Well I thought I might start up one of these so i could look back and see how far i have come.

Im on week 4 now and as hard as it has been im really enjoying eating healthy and getting excersise. Its amazing how much the small things will change in a short amount of time but im feeling so much better for facing facts and doing something about it.

Isnt it amazing that you only realise how bad things are getting when you see a photo or see yourself in the mirror, that you actualy wanna do somehting about it. Its not the fact that your clothes size is going up or that your back hurts or that you havent been sleeping well.

I have never been a skinny girl and never been picked on about my weight but over the past year since meeting my partner I must have got the comforts with the relationship and the kilos have piled on and over time its really upset me.

Well no more upset for me, in the past 4 weeks i have not only been loosing weight but my whole out look on food and whats good for you has changed. Im not following any special diet just counting calories and keeping active. My energy is now getting higher and higher and im jsut so excited that i have finally located the will power to keep going.

Will keep everyone up to date with my progress :lol: HOW EXCITING!!!!!
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby lng86 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:49 am

Congratulations on your weightloss so far.

I look forward to reading about your continual progress!

Good work.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Tummygirl » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:16 pm

Thanks slowly but surely i know ill get there!!!!
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby lng86 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:52 pm

We all will :)
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Tummygirl » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:09 am

Well Im a happy little chicken this morning. Now that the weather is getting nicer you wanna be able to wear nice clothes and feel good about yourself.

Today i was searching my wardrobe for something to wear and found a green top that was my fav but over the last few months it got tight so it was shoved to the back of the wardrobe. I seen the top today and thought i would try it on and I was shocked to see that if only a little bit of weight lose not only did the top fit but it looked better than ever.

This little thing has put a smile on my face for the rest of the day and more determined to loose more weight and find something else that never used to fit and enjoy it again!!!!! :lol:
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby tamlee » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:29 am

Congrats Tummygirl its a fantastic feeling isn't it :) Have a wonderful day.

Cheers
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlFCALM/]
[/url]
tamlee

Postby Tummygirl » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:12 pm

Well today was such a BAD day at work!!!!! So much work to do and nothing was going my way which caused me to turn to food which after it was done i felt sick because of what i ate and guilty that i ate it.

Tonight i fell to quick and easy food and had fish and chips. Now i know what your think hey you can still have fish and chips but have something not to high in fat,well yeah i could have done that but i didnt :cry: I had the chips and i had the fish but not the grilled kind. This is the first time i have fallen to temptation since i started my journey and i knew it was going to come but i didnt think i would feel so bad.

But the only thing i can take from the experience is that i felt so physically sick after eating it all because of the fat that in the end i didnt really enjoy it and to tell you the truth i dont think ill eat it again for a while to come. I feel proud that i can say im going to choose healthy salads and stuff in the future not because ITS HEALTHY but because I WANT it. :lol:

So even though it was a naughty day i figure it was a learning curve for me and more eager to keep going!!!!

Thanks for reading !!!
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby Tummygirl » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:49 am

Well Im just about to break down and cry with the way my Aunt FLO is going at the moment. I know it has nothing to do with weight lose but i just needed to vent to someone.

In may 2006 i contacted my doctor to enquire about getting the Depro Vera shot as contraception. As i had just moved to melbourne i went to a doctor that i had never been to before and he said yep its terrific and you should get it done as soon as possible. The only reason i looked at the option is because i always forget to take the dam pill.... So anyways cutting a long story short i got the shot and was told ti would last three months and i would have no period woohooo i thought. Throughtout the three months i didnt get a full period but was spotting most of the time. Along with still having my period I was feeling censored and not my normal self, and headaches have never had anything like it.

Its now october 2007 and i have got my period back but i have now had it for 4 weeks and its just getting me down so much. I just want it to stop!!!!!! Has anyone around here had this shot and same sorts of problems. I have searched the net for a forum about Deprovera but last posts on the forum where 2 years ago. Going to the gyno in 2 weeks but i dont know if i can handle having my period any longer what can i do?????? :cry: :cry:
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby Tummygirl » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:41 am

Todays diet has gone out the window i think. Everything is getting me down and it appears that not everyone gets support around here, only if you have been here for a while. Quite upset that i came here to get support for my weight lose journey and feel like im just writing in my own diary. Maybe im wrong and im sorry if am but sometimes you need someone to tell you its ok and you will be ok. :cry: Dont know what to do next really emotion makes me turn to food.
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby loveat116 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:54 am

Im really sorry you feel that way, maybe posting in other peoples diaries would help?

I know for me just writing down my feelings helps immensely, I dont necersarily need anyone to comfort me, just letting it out helps.

I really hope your feeling better soon, whenever you crave something, ask yourself if your actually hungry, and if you are hungry there are some really tasty healthy snacks! Caramel Le Rice has around 600kj in it and tastes like it should be 2000kj!

Keep going, your doing well!
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby shelbel » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:27 pm

Well said ella.

Sometimes on here its easy to get lost in the crowd! Even more so in this section. Plus it can take a while to get to know people. Could just be that know one knows what to say?? I dont know, but for whatever reason, dont stop coming here!!

I promise i'll look out for you! :wink:

Hang in there missy!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby sassi » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:35 pm

i just want to echo shel & ella. i have actually been reading, have just had a crazy couple of days so haven't posted much :)

have you tried the calorieking website for the university section? i found some really helpful information there about how to deal with emotional eating - it's a big problem for me as well.

hang in there & my tip is to try and exercise when you're feeling down, even if it's just a quick walk at lunchtime. it helps improve your mood and also means that if you do eat the 'naughty stuff' that at least you've had some exercise :)
sassi

Postby Tummygirl » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:47 pm

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Im sorry for getting pooey i just couldnt help it :cry: But thanks and Ill def keep the posts comming!!!! :lol:
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby shelbel » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:02 pm

We girls are entitled to get snotty, paranoid, b*t*hy, Sooky, irrational, or stark raving mad at any time we like!! Its our right!! LOL :twisted:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Tummygirl » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:55 am

WELLL What a weekend its kinda nice to be back at work to relax!!!!

Was nawty on friday night and had KFC for dinner but i only had a small portion and the CALS where a little high but its the first time ive had take away in a month so was a treat.

Sat was a great day went to Buchan caves and it was amazing but my the legs got a work out from all the stairs and walking but was good excersise.

Have decided that sundays im not going to count cals but not eat like a pig either. Try and keep to eating healthy but not have a thousand numbers in my head.

Finally getting the man to eat healthy and get into the water as well so its not as hard trying to stick to it all.

Hope you all had a good weekend. Will weight tonight wish me luck!!! :D
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Return to Personal Progress