It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Free Newsletter

My Weightloss Take 2

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby oostevens » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:51 pm

Well i have been going not so good.

I started out with a goal to work out 5 times a week last week and 5 times this week.

I worked out 3 times last week. And i will only be able to work out 4 times this week if i workout every night from now till thurs (fri night i am out and i drive to chinchilla on sat so i will be away from home till monday).

Fri night dinner hubby and i shared 2 reg pizzas and 2 breads from Pizza Capers, we ate 3/4 of all that for dinner, and the last 1/4 the next day for breaky.

We had Turkish for lunch on Saturday, but vege shish kebabs for dinner (home made) so that was good.

Sunday, didnt get breaky, but had 1 sausage roll for lunch. And for dinner hubby and i got Thai.

So i don't think we did good foodwise. I am just lacking motivation and i have been tired alot :(

So i hope i can do better.
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby oostevens » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:52 pm

i will weigh in on Friday. I go to hogs breath for dinner Friday night, what should i eat???
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby Sas » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:55 pm

Sounds like you weekend was about as good as mine food wise chickie!

I know what you mean about motivation... I find it so hard to motivate myself to eat well on weekends. I get so slack! I hope we can both do a little better this week!

Sounds like you have been doing pretty well with the exercise though. Keep at it!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby Mandie » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:41 pm

hogs breath - id get a small steak and eat heaps of salad - say no to bread and chips!

i think you're doing okay. look at your sig - you CAN do this! you're doing so well.. don't slip off the wagon now. last weeks gone.. bring on this week.. you're gonna do great :)
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:42 pm

and if you get dressing get it on the side, dont get an entree, drink water, stear clear of sauces
kate_turner2000

Postby oostevens » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:56 am

Thanks guys :) Let's see how I go with that on Friday night :)

Well, so far this week I have worked out Monday night and Tuesday night.

This week I am doing my H.I.I.T on the bike :) just to mix it up a little bit.

With the pushups, crunches, lunges, squats, weights and tricep dips, i am still trying to do them each night also, but have only done them Monday night this week. Wasn't feeling the best last night.

I am noticing my belly holds itself in more now. Like I dont even concentrate on holding it in now, i reckon thats cos of all the crunches i do :) i aint complaining.

I am also loving having steamed veges as many nights in the week as possible :) i love them. So yummy.

But i am making sure i have 2 serves of meat :) cos i have low iron levels.

I will try and take a better body pic of me to put on progress cos i reckon i look diff :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby oostevens » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:01 am

well ha ha ha didn't workout much at all this week. Been a bit busy and its t.o.m. I think I worked out 2 times :p

But its ok, next week I am so back into it.

I got my hair done, so that is exciting (there are pics in the health and beauty section under 'new do')

I head to chinchilla tomorrow morning at 6am to see a close friend and i cannot wait. I hope to not eat bad when there, and my pal and i might do some walking :)

Yay!
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby Sas » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:33 am

Have a fun weekend!

Sounds like this week of a little less exercise has really motivated you to exercise heaps next week which is great! Sometimes it takes an off week to get you motivated for the next week. Good luck with it! :)
Sas

Postby oostevens » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:25 am

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Miss me? he he

I had a great weekend. I got to see my best mate and her house and farm. We got to go out on the harvester while they harvested wheat. We got to shoot a gun at a green bucket, and we went in a beat up car really fast on their property :)

They have two goats (one is nice) an awesome dog, and chickens that think you will always feed them. Once u got over the heat and the zillions of flies and bugs, its awesome, specially twilight.

Well, my eating and exercising has gone down the drain. I had lollies and hungry jacks and bacon and eggs, and roast chicken while away. I did no exercise. Last night i had heaps of soft tacos.

Today, starts a new day. Today I eat right, today I work out. I am going to do this. I want this. My husband is as determined as me.

Breakfast:
Bowl of special k (with honey and almonds)
1/2 cup lactose free milk
1 glass apple juice

Lunch:
steamed veges (sweet potato, carrots, broccoli)

Dinner:
steamed veges with rice and soy sauce

Snacks:
1 banana
4 wheat crackers

Drinks:
1.5-2L water (i am really gunna try)
Maybe 1 light beer.

Exercise:
- 20mins HIIT - treadmil.
- pushups
- crunches
-squats
- lunges
- tricep dips
- weights
- walk to and from shops at lunch.
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby Mandie » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:17 am

Sounds like you had a fun holiday! :)

You seem pretty well back on track now.. you can do it :)
Mandie

Postby Sas » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:39 pm

Sounds like you havea great time away :)

You seem very motivated now! Don't worry we all have little slips along the way... we wouldn't be human if we didn't! The important thing is that you are all motivated again.

Good luck chickie! :) Keep that determination!
Sas

Postby matchbox » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:43 pm

hey rach, sorry i haven't been on much lately either! glad to hear your weekend away was nice - never mind the diet and exercise, you can get back on track and do it :) woo! lol. sounds like you're going great already :) keep at it hun, you can do it! :)

xx
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby lng86 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:50 pm

Hi Rach,

Of course we missed you!!!

Glad you had a fantastic time.

Keep up the great work... There is a light at the end of the tunnel, my friend!

MWAH!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:12 pm

Hi rach, sounds like you enjoyed your trip! Good to hear you've picked up where you left off!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby oostevens » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:05 am

Well i weighed myself today, after about 2-3wks of not knowing my weight. I have been really slack exercise wise so i figured i had put on some weight.

To my amazement, I had lost weight. I am now 82.6 :) so close to 80 i know hehe. I cannot wait till i am in my 70s again :)

I am starting the whole eat right exercise right thing again today. I would have started workouts yesterday but i spent the whole day in bed :( i was sick.

We didnt get any groceries yesterday cos i was sick and hubby didnt feel like going alone, so i dont have any morning tea :( and i didnt have much for breaky. I am going to buy a sausage roll. I havent had one for a long time, so i am thinking its ok.

Lunch i have a sandwich. But its on white bread cos its all we had at home :(

I am noticing even more that my pants are getting way to big! i am still waiting on my upper body to shrink! Stupid boobs and arms!

But yeah just updating everything. I am doing well. I feel good and i am liking how i look more now.

Here's to reaching the 70's before chrissie :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress