It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:21 am

Free Newsletter

My Weightloss Take 2

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby oostevens » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:14 am

Thanks guys :)

Feeling very tired today and am getting a headache again :( I really do not know what is wrong with me :(

I drank 2L of water yesterday and the day before so thats a big step for me :)

I have been really slack with weightloss. I reckon I gained.

I need help. I am struggling with working out. I have fallen of the motivation horse :( and now its run away from me. I am stuck in the field with no transport :( Stupid horse....

Please someone help me? I want to lose more weight :(

I need a panadol.....yet again stupid head!
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby Mandie » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:25 am

maybe you should see the doctor and get your thyroid checked and stuff, and ask about the headaches? it's not cool that they are happening so often!
Mandie

Postby oostevens » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:29 am

its only been the past few days :s its weird ha ha cos i never usually get headaches often, unless i am not drinking enough water but i have been lately.

I see my doc next sat, so if i still feel the same, i will mention it :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby Mandie » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:39 am

fair enough rach

and with the motivation - with headaches and tiredness and stuff, anyone would lose motivation! try writing a list of all the things you want out of losing weight.. theres some good threads on here of reasons to lose weight. look at pics or something? you can do this :)
Mandie

Postby oostevens » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:02 am

thanks mandie :) i have to see the doc anyways i have an abnormal blood test....dunno wat that mneans, cos they said my iron levels were fine :s
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby oostevens » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:17 pm

WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL

What a weekend. First there was the voting and the election of Rudd as PM, then there was my brother and his girlfriend breaking up, but then to top it all off........I found out i am now 81.6kgs!!!!! 1.7kgs away from the 70s!!!!!

I have been slack the past few weeks, working out maybe once a week, but i have been trying to stick to my healthy eating (which is going fairly well). And I cannot believe I have lost that much now! 7.9kgs! Imagine if i actually worked out 5 times a week!!! Well that was and is my plan starting tomorrow morning. 20mins is not much out of my day before work, to jump on the treadmill. I can do it :)

I am so excited!!! I feel great!

It has certainly motivated me to work out again :)

What weight do you reckon I could be by chrissie? bout 4wks till then. IF i lost 1kg a week (which i doubt) i could be 77.6?? ha ha ha well good luck to me :) I have no goal for my weight for Christmas, but I have nearly reached goal 1, which was 80kgs :)

Couldn't have reached goal 1 without you guys!
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby oostevens » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:24 am

hmmm i guess no one reads my progress anymore :( would be nice to get some support. sorry, its just i was really happy about how i am going but i have no one to share with :( cos no one reads my progress.

ah well.. such is life
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby Mandie » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:32 am

awww rach!

i'm sorry, i've been pretty busy lately and have hardly had a chance to read everyones posts.. and my computers been doing a weird thing where it doesnt always show me all the new posts, so i have to go into each section, and yeah.. lack of time!

BUT.. WAY TO GO ON THE LOSS! :) You're so close to being a 70s girl, you WILL be a 70s girl on chrissy! :)

Good idea with the treadmill daily before work.. it will wake you up and get you going I reckon!

Best of luck :)
Mandie

Postby losebabyfat_2005 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:56 am

yay for you!

You are doing so well. Congrats on losing 7.9kg! that is a lot of weight, i also have been busy and not on the computer.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgD7vDi/]
[/url]
losebabyfat_2005

Postby electrongirl » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:02 pm

I think its like that pretty much across the forum Rach.

Well done for doing so well! If you really work hard you could lose 4kg by christmas!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Sas » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:41 pm

Awesome work Rach! Sorry I haven't posted... I've been pretty busy with work and don't get a chance to read everything.

You are going so well! Almost into the 70's!!! How exciting

That is great that you are all motivated again... wish I would get a bit mroe motivation :roll:

If you wanna chat feel free to email me chick :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby milkyway » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:00 pm

Hey Rach - I've been away too and there are so many people posting these days it's hard to keep up with everyone. I generally find though that if I post on someone's thread, they post on mine. Are you sharing the love around? :D
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:18 pm

Yeah I've been flat out, trying to support mum and stuff through my grandpa's death.. funeral is tomorrow!

But I'm so glad to hear the motivation has returned! Well done on the loss, when you hit the 70s you won't know yourself!!! Well it's under a month til Christmas now, so if you worked really hard, maybe 4-5kg??
zeedeveelgirl

Postby sassi » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:00 am

sorry for not posting as well rach - yours is usually one of the first threads i read but this week has been a bit crazy :(

congrats on the loss so far - nearly a 70's girl & not far off a loss of 10kg either!

how's the treddie going in the mornings? have you managed the 20mins? i've been thinking i should do the same thing on the ex bike in the mornings but i've been too slack so far this week.
sassi

Postby lng86 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:41 am

You are so close to being a 70's girl, Rach!!!

You can do it... We all believe in you! :D
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress