It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Free Newsletter

Sas's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Sas's progress

Postby lng86 » Wed May 21, 2008 12:18 pm

Enjoy yourself tonight! Sounds like fun!!!

And congratulations on the loss. That's great news!

Go NSW!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Sas » Thu May 22, 2008 2:09 pm

Well I didn't enjoy myself last night at all!!! Stupid NSW :evil: :evil:

I did have a little splurge out on pizza and snacks but hey... I have boxercise class tonight so I'll work my butt of there to make up for it :)

I was meant to go to another boxercise calss at lunch time today but I'm feeling pretty sore from last nights calss so thought I would wait till tonight so I can at least do one class all out rather than 2 half a**ed efforts :)

I hope everyone is having a great day! xo
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby holly80 » Thu May 22, 2008 2:56 pm

Sas wrote:Well I didn't enjoy myself last night at all!!! Stupid NSW :evil: :evil:

I did have a little splurge out on pizza and snacks but hey... I have boxercise class tonight so I'll work my butt of there to make up for it :)

I was meant to go to another boxercise calss at lunch time today but I'm feeling pretty sore from last nights calss so thought I would wait till tonight so I can at least do one class all out rather than 2 half a**ed efforts :)

I hope everyone is having a great day! xo

hahahaha stupid qlders, we won lol ahahha... god the game was good lol... I went and it was so much fun.. a few fights where we were sitting though, but still was a good night over all

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby Sas » Mon May 26, 2008 3:23 pm

Well not such a great weekend diet and exercise wise :oops: I had a friend come and visit me and we ate out all weekend and went out clubbing till 4am Sunday morning so yesterday was spent eating fatty food to try and get rid of the nasty hangover. I was too scared to jump on the scales this morning :shock: :oops:

Oh well :) Back on track today. Went to circuit class at lunch and have eaten not too badly considering tonight is food shop night and there was nothing in the house!

Here's to a healthy happy week :)
Sas

Postby milkyway » Mon May 26, 2008 8:02 pm

But it sounds like you had a fun weekend ;)

It's a new week :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon May 26, 2008 8:10 pm

Glad you enjoyed your weekend! It sounds like a lot of us went off the rails a bit. Welcome to a new week! I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time at all. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby shelbel » Mon May 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Never mind about being abit more relaxed on the weekends, you gotta let your hairdown once in a while! im so the same when im hungover, just show me the fastest way to KFC!! But think of all the exercise you got while dancing! Thats gotta count for something!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Booties » Mon May 26, 2008 10:58 pm

someone mention KFC? mmmmmmm chips with mayo.....

Wow what a fun weekend you had. Don't be let down by your foods, I bet all your dancing was worth it and took from some of that bad eating :p

Keep it up Sas

Rach

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby lng86 » Wed May 28, 2008 10:07 am

Hey... Did you hear that NSW won State of Origin?

Oh... You did???

Oops!!!

:D 8) :wink:
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Sas » Wed May 28, 2008 2:30 pm

Thanks guys I did have a fun weekend :) and i jumped on the scales this morning and I have only gained 200g which I was very happy about considering my weekend shenanigans.

Bit sore today after hockey training last night which I'm happy about cause at least it means i worked hard :) Of to boxercise tonight which should be good... we have a new instructor who is a total biatch so should be interesting :shock:
Sas

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 28, 2008 2:37 pm

200g is nothing! You'll lose that in a couple of days. Especially with both hockey and boxercise! A pity that your new instructor is less than lovely. At least it should give you plenty of motivation to punch something! :lol:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Sas » Wed May 28, 2008 2:41 pm

haha so true EWQ :) I spose it will be goo dot have her in a way... she works you very hard it's just that I don't like being yelled at when I know I'm trying my hardest...

Yeah hopefully by weigh in day (Friday) I will have lost that 200g.
Sas

Postby Booties » Thu May 29, 2008 9:18 am

you will have! I bet you will have lost that 200g :p

How was boxercise? sounds fun :p wouldnt it be good in the long run though, having a psycho instructor can only lead to more effort and more weight loss :p and as EWQ said, more reason to PUNCH!

Take Care
Rach

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby Sas » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:50 pm

Well not much to report from me this week really. I did my measurements on Sunday night and I've lost quite a few cm's since my last lot a month or so ago which I was stoked about :)

I'm still bouncing around the low 67's high 66's which I'm happy about... basically feeling fit and happy this week which is strange cause TTOM is next week and usually the week before I feel like a blob lol

Exercise has been good all week and I'm almost back to doing 2 big sessions each day which I haven't been strong enough to do for a while so yay :)

Ooo going to see censored and the city tomorrow afternoon which I'm sooooooooooo excited about and I may have ot be naughty and indulge on some popcorn...

Hope you have all had a great week! :)
Sas

Postby Sas » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:23 pm

Been a while since I've had time to post on here. I hope everyone is doing well!

Well... I'm still bouncing around the mid-high 66's which I'm pretty happy with considering that I was away with my DH for our first wedding anniversary at the start of this week and didn't eat too well at all!

I haven't been able to do my normal exercise for the last week either cause I have done something to my hip and seems to feel better when I don't run so I have been just doing weights and riding which I hate! :( I miss running :( I'm so sick of my body getting injured... just when I start to get a roll on and am really enjoying my exercise something always happens like this! grrrr.

I have 2 hockey games (yay got the call up to play 1st grade!!! :)) on Sunday so will be interesting to see how I pull up after that...

Anyway... I better get back to it... hope you all have a lovely day!
Sas

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress